Fortuna: Update 24.1.0
Round 14 introduces a brand-new category: Operator cosmetics! Deck out your Void walker with these custom-made masks and accessories. We’ve also added eight new Warframe Skins, eight new Weapon Skins and more — all made by our talented Tenno! To find these items, open Warframe through Steam and visit the in-game Market.
Garasu Oculus by ixe and lukinu_u
Incognito Oculus by prosetisen
Lumis Earpiece by lukinu_u
Zenoriu Mask by led2012 and daemonstar
Zenoriu Oculus by led2012 and daemonstar
Zenoriu Earpiece by led2012 and daemonstar
Chroma Morkai Skin by lukinu_u
Equinox Divisa Skin by HitsuSan
Equinox Megaera Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus
Gara Zamariu Skin by led2012 and daemonstar
Limbo Graxx Skin by Faven
Nyx Ascophillia Skin by Erneix
Titania Lympharis Skin by lukinu_u
Zephyr Graxx Skin by Faven
Styx Syandana by malayu, Scharkie, and Jadie
Tenui Syandana by led2012 and Justified114
Loki Lupu Helmet by Lubox
Nekros Charon Helmet by malayu and Scharkie
Dagger Crubbak Skin by Lubox and Scharkie
Rapier Ferita Skin by HitsuSan and Reil
Tonfa Hades Skin by malayu, Scharkie, and Jadie
Greatsword Ion Skin by Yatus and IgnusDei
Greatsword Karv’r Skin by Faven and Scharkie
Rapier Ni’Duhl Skin by Faven
Opticor Mithra Skin by lukinu_u
Sword Tengushen Skin by BeastBuster
- Changed the Pax Seeker Arcane projectile from 100% Impact Damage to 50% Puncture/ 50% Slash. This also fixes the Pax Seeker’s projectile taking Damage Mods into account twice.
- *EDIT: For those who are confused at seeing the ‘Impact’ Icon still appearing, it’s actually just the Icon (little hammer) for forced Knockback that you’re seeing. No Impact Damage is actually being dealt.
- Increased the frequency at which your MOA Companion will use the Whiplash Mine and Anti-Grav Grenade Precepts.
- Improved ability to pick up Data Keys that are in motion (i.e. rolling down a hill) in Orb Vallis Recovery Bounty stages.
- Improved the Orb Vallis cold/shiver Pet animations.
- Updated the Mecha Mod descriptions to include that to achieve the ‘Marked Enemies’ mechanic you must have a Kubrow equipped.
- Improvements towards AI spawn flow in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed Pherliac Pods Components not dropping after killing the Juggernaut.
- Fixed Plains Bounties not allowing Cave stages to start if a player is too close, resulting in Bounty failure.
- Fixed the Mecha Overdrive Mod not affecting Status Chance in the Arsenal UI stats for Kubrows.
- Fixed the Kreska not giving any Clan Affinity after being Researched in the Dojo. This Affinity will magically appear after successfully Researching another item.
- Fixed Terra Provisors being able to damage you through Garuda’s Dread Mirror.
- Fixed the Bounty board reward screen displaying incorrect quantities of certain rewards.
- Fixed a game hitch when loading into a Relay/Town as Garuda.
- Fixed the Kubrow Dual Stat Mods (Flame Gland, Shock Collar, Frost Jaw and Venom Teeth) not appearing in the Codex nor Chat linkable.
- Fixed Clients not receiving credit towards the Vallis Spelunker Challenge.
- Fixed Excavation Power Cell icons displaying outside of the minimap bounds in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed invisible ‘steam puzzle’ in The War Within quest.
- Fixed missing FX when redeeming items (Gems, Toroids, etc) for Standing.
- Fixed the Vox Solaris quest prompt briefly appearing after talking to Eudico.
- Fixed Eudico’s VO resetting in the Vox Solaris quest after choosing ‘I need a moment’.
- Fixed doubling sounds when selecting a mission.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nidus’ Larva ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Excalibur’s Radial blind ability.
- Fixed a script error when using an Operator ability.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1
This Hotfix includes continued performance optimizations across the whole game — with some specifics to K-Drive and Texture Streaming (it now reacts more quickly with a lower performance cost). Changes:
- Improvements towards the Zamarui Gara Skin glass material to fix brightness/lighting discrepancies.
- Increased frequency of Rare Gems in Smokefinger’s Offerings.
- Vallis Pigments will now also drop from Elite and Eximus Terra Variants.
- Improvements to prevent fish spawning inside solid geometry in caves.
Conservation Changes & Fixes:
- Removed The Business’ unnecessary VO of “You need to practice the Echo-Lure more” when the animal escapes.
- Fixes towards potential cases where animal tracks don’t appear.
- More fixes towards an animal appearing to be left behind when two players attempt to collect it at the same time.
- Fixed animals potentially spawning way too far away from the call point.
- Fixed Kubrow and Kavat Companions sometimes attacking/using abilities on animals.
- Fixed some Orb Vallis fungus covering up animal tracks.
- Fixed a loss of functionality that resulted in a progression stop in The War Within quest.
- Fixed inability to Capture a Corpus Camp in Orb Vallis due to no Datamass dropping if the last Bounty stage occurred in that Camp.
- Fixed further inability to Capture a Corpus Camp in Orb Vallis due to Datamasses not spawning if an Eximus enemy didn’t spawn at the Camp.
- Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate duplicating Orb Vallis Base Capture Datamasses.
- Fixed Client’s inability to see the hackable console inside Orb Vallis Caches; which you can initiate to reveal more precise locations of other Caches! This console has an increased chance of appearing the more time passes in the Cache Bounty stage.
- Fixed Clients getting booted from a squad if the Bounty is accepted after the Host chooses one.
- Fixed all Glaives not bouncing between robotic enemies as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1025043-blazing-chakram-bugged-vs-roboticmachinery-enemies/
- Fixed MOA Companions spawning dead in Submersible missions.
- Fixed struggles to pick up Ayatan Stars from inside Orb Vallis Caches.
- Fixed cases where destroying a Dropship immediately after spawning in Orb Vallis would result in loot being suspended in the air.
- Fixed all Equinox Skins not displaying correctly when in Archwing.
- Fixed floppy cloth on the Equinox Divisa Helmet dangles.
- Fixed Ventkid VO appearing outside their clubhouse before Vox Solaris quest completion.
- Fixed missing Golden Maw FX in The War Within quest.
- Fixed lingering Bounty objective HUD in Orb Vallis.
- Fixes towards Eudico’s apron cloth clipping.
- Fixed incorrect Sugatra offsets on the Guandao polearm.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Magnetize ability.
Fortuna: Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- Reverted some K-Drive performance improvements in order to fix rampant K-Drive crash as a result. More stable performance improvements will come from further testing.
- Fixed Arcane Victory not triggering when using a Primary weapon.
- Fixed Pax Seeker projectiles not showing up for Clients.