3.22.1b Patch Notes
This patch contains various improvements and bug fixes of both small- and medium-importance.
Trial of the Ancestors Changes and Fixes
- Reduced the damage dealt to Minions by the Lunar Turtle’s Cold Breath Skill and the Goliath of the Night’s Stunning Slam Skill.
- Fixed a bug where dynamic culling for some Warrior Skill effects in Trial of the Ancestors was too aggressive.
- Fixed a bug where a Spirit of Jade, summoned by the Jadecutter Warrior, could sometimes drop items on death.
- Fixed a bug where the Encased in Jade debuff, from the Jadecrafter Warrior’s Skill, was not appearing on the buff bar.
Other Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the UI on Harvest Crops was sometimes not updated when Crops had been upgraded through the Crop Rotation Atlas Keystone Passive.
- Fixed a bug where the Ramako, Sun’s Light Chieftain Ascendancy Passive Skill was not affecting Monster Totems.
- Fixed a bug where Skills linked to Second Wind Support could gain a cooldown use if you unsocketed Second Wind while the Skill had no available uses.
- Fixed a bug where the Magic and Rare Monster visual effects looked incorrect on some Monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Harbinger pieces could not be identified.
- Fixed a bug with the trails on the visual effect applied to Spectres and Monsters with the Spirit Walker modifier.
- Fixed a bug where the “1% of Physical Damage prevented from Hits in the past 10 seconds is Regenerated as Life per second” stat on the Ascendant’s Juggernaut Ruthless Ascendancy Passive Skill was not functioning correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the description for Melee Range with Daggers incorrectly stated Claws instead.
- Fixed a bug where the Helmet Enchantment that provides Discharge Radius incorrectly stated +5 metres instead of +0.5.
- Fixed a bug where the Proximity Light hideout decoration microtransactions were no longer detecting nearby players.
- Fixed a bug where Amulet microtransactions did not sit correctly on the Scion with the Immortal Body Body Armour equipped.
- Fixed a bug where the eye on the Oracle Helmet microtransaction was not affected by persistent visual effects on your character.
- Fixed a bug where the Solar Map Device had microtransaction had a black square displayed at the base of it when placed in hideouts such as the All at Sea Hideout or Boundless Skies Hideout.
- Fixed a visual bug where the centre of the Solar Map Device microtransaction had lost some of its detail.
- Fixed a bug where the Crowstorm Portal microtransaction could stop responding to the player’s presence in maps.
- Fixed a visual bug where the Scavenger Blood Rage Effect microtransaction had white outlines or was over-brightened with some body armours.
- Fixed 4 instance crashes.
- Fixed 3 client crashes.