🆕 New Features:
- Explore Eternus’s past with Chromie’s “No Limits” questline, no longer tied to Dawn of the Infinites dungeon completion.
- Dragonriding fans, rejoice! The Loamm Roamm Reverse Challenge silver medal is back!
⚖️ Balances & Fixes:
- WoW Classic Era PvP contribution calculations adjusted to prevent rank manipulation exploits. Dishonorable kills won’t give you an unfair advantage anymore.
- Evoker class tweaks: Preservation’s Rescue no longer interferes with Verdant Embrace during Flow State.
- The Whirring Chainblade and Chromatically Calibrated engineering goggles now have proper level requirements.
🔧 Bug Fixes:
- Achievements fixed! Challenger, Rival, and Duelist should be granted as intended.
- Hardcore Realms adjustment: No more PvP flags from dwarf NPCs in Dun Modr.
- Maiev Shadowsong won’t point at invisible Felflame Braziers during “Stepping into the Shadows.”
- Demon Hunters can now progress their Order Hall campaign.
- Tinkmaster Overspark is visible again, and “The Legend of Mechagon” is accessible for level 60+ players.
- Secrets of Azeroth quest “Using the Idol” is no longer elusive.
- Mak’gora kill count persists through death in WoW Classic Hardcore.
For a detailed breakdown, check out the full patch notes
September 12, 2023
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from being properly granted the baseline Challenger, Rival, and Duelist
- Fixed a bug that prevented the NPC Tyrion from turning back into a quest-giver at the conclusion of the quest “The Attack!”
- Hardcore Realms
- The Coarse Dynamite thrown by civilian dwarf NPCs at Dun Modr should no longer cause players to become PvP flagged.
- Developers’ notes: These specific NPCs had a very small chance to hit you and flag you, so it may as well be zero chance. Nonetheless, we do not intend to make changes to the general behavior of enemy faction guards in Hardcore. Players who wish to avoid being flagged for PvP should avoid enemy faction settlements and quests labeled “PvP” in the Quest Log.
September 8, 2023
- The Loamm Roamm Reverse Challenge silver medal should again be rewarded correctly.
- Chromie now offers “No Limits”, a questline delving into Eternus’s past, without requiring the Dawn of the Infinites dungeon to be completed.
- When “Stepping into the Shadows”, Maiev Shadowsong should no longer point at invisible Felflame Braziers.
- Moraidormi now stops disappearing and Nozdormu will enter stealth more appropriately during the quest “Not Today, Fate.”
- Demon Hunters who previously could not interact with the Control Console can now return to The Fel Hammer continue with their Order Hall campaign.
- Tinkmaster Overspark is visible, and “The Legend of Mechagon” is once again available to players above level 60.
WoW Classic Era
- For each player-character’s current Rank, weekly PvP contribution calculations now only award up to the amount of contribution points missing in progress towards the next Rank threshold.
- Developers’ note: In higher ranks, players have been intentionally earning dishonorable kills to lower themselves below their current rank threshold in order to gain credit for an additional Rank, thereby allowing them to gain progress more quickly than a player who is just above that next Rank threshold. You now first earn up to the amount you’re missing from the Rank you start in. There should no longer be a benefit from lowering one’s rank via dishonorable kills to earn progress more quickly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Honor reward for Alterac Valley marks turn-in quests to be unintentionally doubled.
September 6, 2023
- Rescue will no longer cause Verdant Embrace to be placed on cooldown if used while Flow State is active.
- The Whirring Chainblade now has its appropriate minimum level required.
- Fixed a bug that caused Chromatically Calibrated engineering goggles to require level 58 to transmogrify.
- The Legend of Mechagon can now be properly completed by all characters.
WoW Classic Hardcore
- The String of Ears buff earned for Mak’gora kills now persists through death.
- Developers’ notes: This will allow the new Classic API to report the correct Mak’gora kill count for deceased characters.
September 5, 2023
- Secrets of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue that was causing the quest “Using the Idol” to not show up after you completed “An Idol in Hand.”
- Fixed an issue where credit was not being assigned correctly for the final objective in “Urgent Exfiltration.”