Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4
It’s our First Hotfix after Launch Weekend! We have lots for you today, and we are already working tomorrow’s Hotfix which not only includes Prime Vault Launch, but adjustments to Ticker’s offerings to give you a wider selection of Debt-Bonds and more!
- Improved open-world performance for low-end machines (with Toggle OFF ‘High Shader Quality’).
- The Vox Solaris quest is now replayable in the Codex!
- Picking up a Calda, Vega, or Sola Toroid now displays as a ‘special’ pickup on the HUD, similar to Argon Crystals, etc.
- Your Companions now also develop a snow buildup overtime out in Orb Vallis!
- Sky Archwing sprinting now more closely resembles normal Archwing.
- Removed the Ventkid Standing icon from the K-Drive race completion screen. Ventkid Standing is simply earned by doing tricks out in Orb Vallis. *Ventkid Standing for races will be coming in a future update as noted in Update 24!
- Improved clarity of Ticker’s VO as well as subtle timing tweaks to some Ticker VO..
- Balances towards the Vox Solaris quest to decrease difficulty:
- Reduced the number of Excavators to defend to 1.
- Lowered the max enemy count for Excavation.
- Enemies no longer drop Reinforcement Beacons.
- Tweaked the Corpus Reinforcement portal sound to be more audible in heavy combat situations and added sound variations to reduce repetition fatigue.
- Tweaked Icarius Syandana offsets that got a bit wonky on Mag, Banshee, Nekros, Saryn, and Valkyr.
- Removed the nonfunctional ‘VIEW STATS’ option from Rude Zuud’s Murderizer crafting screen.
- Tooltips for Arcanes now display bonuses in uppercase like the Arcane manager screen.
- Improved the Syndicate screen UI to improve long description placement.
Orb Vallis Enemy Changes:
Orb Vallis mission and Vox Solaris quest data showed that certain Terra enemy types were not on par with other Corpus enemies, causing an unintentional difficulty spike, especially noticed with lower level players. The following Terra enemies have received damage reductions to improve the balance between Orb Vallis enemies:
- Lowered Terra Plasmor Crewman base damage from 30 to 25.
- Lowered Terra Raptor SX base damage from 30 to 25 and base area damage from 75 to 40.
- Lowered Terra Embattor MOA bounce mine damage from 150 to 75.
- Lowered Terra Sniper Crewman base damage from 60 to 45.
- Lowered Terra Overtaker base damage from 120 to 60 and area damage from 50 to 25.
- Lowered Terra Jailer area damage from 50 to 20.
Conservation Changes & Fixes
- Resource Boosters now apply to Tags procured from capturing animals in Orb Vallis! May your Floof stockpiles grow!
- Improved animal spawning give players more time to ‘get down wind’, instead of animals spawning almost instantly right beside you and getting spooked.
- Increased reliable and size of the Bolarola hitboxes.
- Improvements to fish spawning locations within Caves. This also fixes fish spawning inside walls and under rocks.
- Removed ‘next shot damage bonus’ from Mods or other sources being applied to the Tranq Rifle. This also prevents Volt’s Passive from unintentionally killing animals.
- Removed Warframe Ability immunity on animals so that they can be put into a peaceful slumber by special Abilities like Ivara’s Sleep Arrow and Equinox’s Rest.
- Fixed Conservation HUD (top center ‘diamond’ HUD when tracking) not using HUD scale.
- Fixed a script error on the animal capture screen if multiple animals were captured in quick succession.
- Fixed Cetus & Fortuna vendors with 24 hour rotations having no items available for an hour right at midnight (UTC).
- Fixed Matchmaking being disabled after playing Chimera.
- Fixes towards Helios/Helios Prime only scanning new Orb Vallis enemies that were within 60 meters of the Fortuna elevator for Hosts.
- Fixed inability to equip Veiled Kitgun Rivens on non-Kitgun secondary weapons.
- Fixed Client Transmissions animating with 4x(!) speed.
- More fixes towards Loki Switch Teleport being able to kick other players off of K-Drives.
- Fixed an issue with Archwing sprint animations not playing if you started a sprint sideways or backwards.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen from returning to Fortuna from Orb Vallis not displaying the procured Solaris Standing from completed Bounty.
- Fixed inability to see more than 33 unique fish types when attempting to place them in your Personal Quarter Aquarium.
- Fixed sometimes seeing other players on their K-Drive playing normal idle animations (ie. no K-Drive poses).
- Fixed CoilWheels disappearing due to certain camera angles.
- Fixed seeing an option to place a Boot in the Personal Quarter aquarium. Boots belong on feet.
- Fixed Grineer containers spawning in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed rain FX in the Plains being poorly visible.
- Fixed the Orb Vallis disappearing when being viewed at a specific location near the Repair Bay.
- Fixed Clients not being able to hear Mag’s Pull impact sound.
- Fixed a humming sound looping forever after the Corpus Ship hull breach ends.
- Fixed ambient VO not playing properly for Ticker and Smokefinger.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to install an Ayatan Star.
- Fixed a script error when accessing the Star Chart.
- Fixed a script error when viewing The Business’ Servofish options.
- Fixed a script error when viewing the Personal Quarter Aquarium.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.3
- Fixed a case of matchmaking being tricked into sending people to Dojos instead of missions.
- Fixed a crash when dismounting a K-Drive running the 32-bit version of Warframe.
- Fixed not being able to roll with Mesa Waltz.
- Potentially fixed Vox Solaris randomly failing after the Spy stage.
- Fixed single lures being applied to multiple conservation trails in some cases.
- Fixed script crash when fishing.
- Removed diagnostic log being submitted on shutdown (this looks like a crash but isn’t).
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2
Riven Disposition Changes:
Vaykor Hek now has 0.7 Disposition as intended with the Riven Disposition Changes from Update 24. When tweaking Riven Dispositions we missed the Vaykor Hek when changing the normal Hek – they now have matching Dispositions.
Ticker’s Debt-Bonds Fixes:
We have removed an unintentional multiplier within ticker’s Case# purchases, which resulted in some players receiving 5x/10x/20x the indicated Debt-Bonds. There was a bug causing this multiplier under the hood. A script is running to remove the accidentally multiplied goods. You will be left with the intended amount (i.e if you bought 10 but received 70, you’ll have 10). EDIT: Script has completed! All affected accounts should have the intended number of Debt Tokens now.
Crafting Cost Changes:
We’re working on a Credit refund script for both these Crafting cost changes – this thread will be updated with more information when the script runs/completes. EDIT: Script has completed! You should see your credit amount updated if you had built the Moa Parts or weapons.
- Reduced the crafting cost of each Moa Part from 500,000 to 50,000 Credits
- Reduced the crafting cost of the new Sentinel Weapon Blueprints from 500,000 to 50,000 Credits.
- Small balances to Fortuna economy to match prices with corresponding rarities.
- Bloodshed Sigil can now be equipped on Operators — go forth little demon children.
- Natural Talent Mod now applies to Garuda’s Dread Mirror and Seeking Talons ability.
- The Zaw Foundry category is now the ‘Modular Weapon’ category. It includes Zaws, K-Drive, Kitguns, Moa and Amp parts.
- The Ambush Coildrive is now invincible from the start to prevent griefing or accidental kills. If damaged, it’s Shield will reduce but the Bounty will not fail.
- Removed the Cryotra from being able to have Glaxion Rivens equipped. Sentinel weapons no longer generate Rivens as noted in Update 24.
- Lowered the Health of Terra Corpus Jailers in the Vallis Hostage Rescue missions.
- Terra Sniper Crewman and Terra Raptor SX now only create Hyenas if their level is >15.
- Improvements towards Vallis Cave teleport triggers, fish spawning inside rocks/under terrain, items falling into the water becoming unreachable, and AI navigation paths.
- Improved Mining visibility in low lighting by dimming the flashlight more when aiming with any Mining tool.
- Improvements towards Defense phase indication in the Vox Solaris quest.
- The Hastened Deflection Mod is now a ‘BEAST’ Mod, meaning it’s also compatible with Kavats and Helminth Charger.
- Removed the unnecessary ‘HIDE OWNED’ button in Ticker’s Case# screen.
- Improvements to cases where one could get stuck in various spots in Fortuna.
- Updated the Outrider Operator Armor Bundle Icon to display its proper attire.
- Reduced the Fortuna elevator extraction radius to better indicate where exactly you can extract.
- Some may have noticed an Orb infiltrating Fortuna. Was this a bug…or perhaps an unintentionally released feature?
K-Drive Changes & Fixes:
- Removed the cap of 5 tricks in a single jump. You may now trick infinitely if your jump is good enough.
- Fixed spamming left click before entering a grind giving more points then a normal grind.
- Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport other players off their K-Drive and ride off into the snowy abyss while they cry in the snow.
- Fixed custom built K-Drives appearing to not be connected and animating separately.
- Fixed ability to K-Drive under water after ragdolling into it.
- Fixed K-Drive jump FX lingering if the rider falls off while charging a jump.
- Fixes towards wonky K-Drive movement/animations due to latency.
- Fixed a small hitch when using a K-Drive for the first time.
- Fixed lingering K-Drive race Icons on the HUD.
- Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching….
- EDIT: Increased the Fetch radius to 13.5m from 11.5m.
Tombfinger Chamber Changes:
- Reduced base Critical and Status Chance from 27% to 24%.
- Increased Damage from 80 to 84.
Fishing/Conservation Changes & Fixes:
- Tweaked the animal capture logic to allow for better Perfect/Good captures. Bad/Good/Perfect Captures are stressed based, which rises when the animal comes in contact with a player. A quick tranq of a non-startled animal would yield you a ‘Perfect Capture’ – so get down wind and don’t miss!
- Animals that have been Tranq’d are now invulnerable to avoid teammates/enemies killing them by accident (or on purpose).
- Increased the animal tracking footprint pulse brightness to improve visibility.
- Flashlight now turns off when showing the “Caught Fish!” screen.
- Fixed the animal trail pulse FX not being visible for Clients.
- Fixed a case where a Virmink trail would spawn Pobbers in the mountains.
- Fixed slot 3 of the Fishing menu not populating after equipping a Pulse Spear.
- Fixed multiple Pulse sounds in a row for multiple animal encounters.
- More fixes towards Lure’s not working when Master Volume is muted in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a Darvo transmission perpetually playing in Fortuna if you captured an animal in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed cases where Clients were unable to deal damage with the Pulse Spears.
- Fixed inability to catch fish with the Pulse Spear when affected by Smeeta Kavat’s Crit buff.
Orb Vallis Drone Bounty Changes & Fixes:
- Lowered the AI spawn count when playing a Drone Defense Bounty Solo.
- Fixed Bonus Condition not being preserved when a Host migration occured.
- Fixed Drone level not scaling to reflect the zone difficulty.
- Fixed a script error when failing the Drone Bounty.
- Fixed unlocalized Bonus Condition text.
- More fixes towards crashes that occur when returning to Fortuna from Orb Vallis.
- Fixes towards crashing when a Host migration occurs in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed crashes on modern CPUs running antique operating systems.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on some high-end systems with lots of GPU memory.
- Fixed a crash when searching for Agents in a Vallis Bounty.
- Fixed a crash related to squad mismatch and Host migration both occurring.
- Fixed the Credit Count resetting in the Assassinate stage of an Orb Vallis Bounty when a Host migration occured.
- Fixed inability to complete the Mastery Rank 24 test due to missing ‘continue’ option.
- Fixed inability to equip Bite, Pack Leader, and Medi-Pet Kit on the Helminth Charger.
- Fixed not actually receiving Servofish parts found in crates/containers in Vallis.
- Fixed Garuda’s Animation Sets not being available for purchase.
- Fixed Arbitrations hint not appearing in the World State Window for players that have almost completed the Star Chart.
- Fixed ability to deploy Archwing before the Fortuna elevator comes to stop, resulting in becoming stuck.
- Fixed the Ambush Coildrive attacking itself after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed ability to roll while in Mesa’s Peacemaker without the Mesa Waltz Augment equipped.
- Fixed ‘Vehicles’ displaying too low in Relay/Cetus/Fortuna Arsenal.
- Fixed Garuda’s Talons sometimes appearing motion blurred.
- Fixed ‘Ostron Standing’ text appearing when talking to Eudico.
- Fixed Eudico’s interaction prompt not oscillating around Eudico.
- Fixes towards wonky appearing Elemental FX on Garuda’s Idle animation.
- Fixed the Guandao’s Elemental FX appearing incorrectly.
- Fixes numerous Noggles missing their head/body parts in the Dojo.
- Fixed Cetus text appearing when Providing/Cutting Bait with Smokefinger.
- Fixed other player’s FX being visible when interacting with the Solaris vendors.
- Fixed Prime Armor FX showing up when they shouldn’t (Star Chart etc).
- Fixed rare case where you could fall out of the world after being teleported.
- Fixed UI not indicating when a Solaris Offering grants more than 1 item.
- Fixed certain Operator accessories clipping through torsos.
- Fixed the Abrasys Syandana clipping through Garuda’s arm cloth.
- Fixed Ember’s Fireball ability not applying chosen Energy colors.
- Fixed incorrect material on hanging Gorgaricus Sacs.
- Fixed Bounty objective’s sometimes displaying in the incorrect language.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in losing your weapons reticle.
- Fixed a script error when viewing a Blueprint Offering.
- Fixed script error when casting any of Garuda’s abilities.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.1
- Added Fortuna Resources to common containers found throughout Vallis.
- Removed unintended ability to use the K-Drive in the Fortuna elevator.
- Reduced Corpus reinforcement delay in Orb Vallis Exterminate missions.
- Slight increase to AI spawns in Drone Defense missions when playing Solo.
- Companions will now teleport to you immediately after you dismount from Archwing or a K-Drive (if you’re in a safe zone).
- Synth Charge Mod no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 Ammo Magazines (Knell, etc). Mod description has been updated to reflect the ‘Requires Magazine 5 or higher’ restriction.
- Patched a hole in the Orb Vallis Research Facility floor and improved the lighting.
- Removed K-Drive Mods from Boosters and the Transmutation table.
- Removed random Ayatan Sculptures from Orb Vallis Cache Hunts rewards.
- Improvements towards Eudico’s idle movements.
- Little Duck now restricts who can visit her.
- Fixed a crash when pressing a Gear Hotkey for a slot that has no item.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to return to Fortuna from Orb Vallis.
- Fixes towards Rescue Vallis Bounty breaking when a Host migration occurred during the Defense phase.
- Fixed Boon missing from certain K-Drive race locations in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a case of having permanent ability block if you get on K-Drive in certain areas near the Fortuna elevator.
- Fixed a bug that could leave invincible enemies from Garuda’s Blood Altar that would prevent things like Defense missions from progressing.
- Fixed K-Drives ignoring lasers and not triggering alarms.
- Fixed issue where some Terra variants would sometimes target the wrong target with their beam attack.
- Fixed K-Drive not being immune during a certain phase of the Vox Solaris quest.
- Fixed getting stuck on your K-Drive in a certain pile of rocks in Vallis.
- Fixes towards seeing poor lighting in Vallis that resulted in the ground appearing black.
- Fixed Lure’s not working when Master Volume is muted in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed foliage textures out in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed some sounds for the Vulcax.
- Fixed some Operator Suit texture clipping.
- Fixed a script error when a boss reinforcement occurs in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a script error when casting Garuda’s Seeking Talon ability.