This year Lumbridge is hosting an Eastertime Fete and Gielinor’s guilds have turned up to show off their assorted and sometimes peculiar wares. The best in show will win a special prize!
Tasks in this temporary Easter quest include:
- Cooking a cake pie for the Chef’s Guild.
- Creating swordsharkuna (a tuna, inside a swordfish, inside a shark – borderline inedible, questionably unethical!) for the Fishing Guild.
- Helping the Crafting Guild decorate an elaborate ornate egg.
Note that players do not need to be a member of a guild to do its part of the quest. Oh, and make sure to take a really close look at that prize egg, won’t you?
The Guthix Butterflies are back this year this time with a few changes:
- The normal butterfly daily cap has now be reduced from 20 to 10, and the xp per catch doubled.
- There’s now a new bonus xp butterfly to catch, the daily cap of these are 10, and they will provide 1.5x the xp that a normal butterfly provides.
- Also, there’s a super xp butterfly this has a daily cap of 1, and this provides 5x the xp that a normal butterfly provides.
- Ironmen will not be able to receive bonus xp from the butterflies.
- There is now a setting to adjust zoom sensitivity in Game Interaction options.
- There is a new camera mode – “Freedom Classic” which combines the zoom and angle range of Freedom with the movement of Classic.
- Added duo loot tables across all three elite dungeons.
- Buffed the base loot of Temple of Aminishi on trio mode.
- Buffed the based loot value of all bosses inside the Shadow Reef, most noticeably the Ambassador.
- Added several rare high value drops to the non boss creatures and lucky charm in the Shadow Reef.
- Buffed the loot slightly of the elite chest and added a 1/15 chance to receive an ‘ultra’ elite chest that contains addition loot.
- Prevented transmogs being used in Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza to prevent problems when playing as the gorilla enemies.
- Fixed the player not being to teleport to ritual site when speaking to Kharshai during Children of Mah quest.
- Players can once again reclaim XP lamps from Sir Tiffy Cashien for the Ritual of Mahjarrat quest if they originally lost or destroyed them.
- Doric’s Task V is now listed as a members quest as it requires entry into the members section of the game world.
- Boni will no longer ask for 0 Driftwood during the Flag Fall miniquest.
- Kharshai will now return an empty engrammeter if it has been lost during the Children of Mah quest.
Ring of Death
- Overcharged rings of death can now be worn via the action bar.
- The Pyromaniac perk will now once again correctly give XP for all logs burned when it triggers.
- Prevented bushy magic beans attempting and failing to grow wishing well bushes.
- Fixed Hoardstalker ring not teleporting to multiple locations, despite having the required level.
- The Arc journal can once again be used to teleport to Port Sarim before unlocking the Arc teletabs.
- Updated examine text for globetrotter arm guards.