- Fixed an issue which marked ‘What’s Mine is Also Doric’s’ as completed without finishing Boric’s tasks.
- The message “your ammunition will deal less damage than expected” will now only appear after 5 minutes or re-logging.
- Skeletal Horror will now always deal the appropriate amount of damage.
- Praesul codex drop rate now scales to the amount of players in the fight so that smaller teams are better rewarded, up to the maximum of 7 players.
- Ninja Fix – Upon entering the Combat Academy your pet/follower will now be hidden for other players, once you exit the Combat Academy your pet/follower will then reappear for other players.
- Fixed an issue where cure potions in Dungeoneering was extending overload timers.
- A number of ports achievement will no longer recomplete on login.
- Ninja Fix – Removed Lillies of the valley from the world.
- Completing a Sliske’s Endgame replay no longer awards Treasure Hunter keys.
- The rewards for the Familiarisation Distraction & Diversion have been reverted to give the summoning ingredients they did before the Mining and Smithing rework.
- New divine locations have been added for Mining up to Light & Dark Animica, as a result the level requirements have been readjusted for the current divine rocks in-game.
- The ore Divine Locations have been graphically updated.
- The Mining & Smithing rewards on Treasure Hunter have been updated with the new ores & bars.