The Rifts is available on its own for the price of $4.99, but take note that it’s only the first expansion pack from the entire Season Pass for Frostpunk. Players who purchase the Season Pass will receive The Rifts for free and gain access to two major upcoming expansions packs:
The Last Autumn (Q4 2019) – 11 bit studios vastly expand the Frostpunk universe by introducing a brand new scenario along with all-new game-changing mechanics and unique architecture, while also broadening the game’s lore and narrative.
Project TVADGYCGJR (2020) – This mysteriously titled expansion (Can you crack the code?) will be coming in the early months of 2020. Scouts from the city of New London are on the hunt for information and their safe return is expected at the launch of The Last Autumn. Stay tuned to find out more!
The Season Pass is available now for $24.49 and bonus content includes the Frostpunk Original Soundtrack and an exclusive Frostpunk: Digital Artbook. Find the Frostpunk: Season Pass HERE.
All Frostpunk players also receive a free update today, as well! Three new Endless Mode maps are now available — Frozen Grove, Snowdrifts and Hanging Rock — and are based on The Arks, Refugees, and Fall of Winterhome scenario maps.
Detailed patch notes:
FREE MAP PACK
- New Endless Mode maps: Frozen Grove, Snowdrifts and Hanging Rock based on The Arks, Refugees and Fall of Winterhome scenario maps
CHANGES AND FIXES
- Fixed a bug with save files not being created in Spanish and Italian language versions
- Fixed a bug which caused save files to disappear
- Disabled backward compatibility for save files before patch 1.3.3
- A lot of other minor fixes
- The Rifts: paid content available with purchase of Season Pass. Play with the new bridge construction mechanics on a brand new map Rifts.