LOADOUTS ARE HERE!
- Create and save up to five sets of skills and equipment.
- Quickly swap loadouts any time during PvE or between PvP rounds.
- Loadouts are automatically unlocked at Town Level 4.
NEW JEWELRY, DECORATIONS AND EMOTE FOR HEART’S DAY
- Receive a new unique necklace: The Amulet of Mara (February 14 – 16 only).
- Add new decorations to your town: Love’s Triumph, Frozen Heart (February 12 – 16), and Burning Love (February 14 – 18).
- Use the new “Heart” emote to show defeated opponents there are no hard feelings, and you still appreciate them (free from Feb. 12 – 17).
EASIER ACCESS TO GAME FEATURES
- Side Menu shortcuts now provides direct access to other game modes.
- Access Guilds and the Arena directly from Town.
- From the Arena, access Guilds directly or go straight back to Town, bypassing the Main Menu.
- Improved Skull Rating estimates for Quests and Jobs by taking enemy abilities (maneuvers and spells) into account.
- Added option to skip boss introduction cutscenes.
- Dungeon Chests can now be stored instead of being opened automatically.
- Item notifications are now color-coded to match item rarity.
- Names for bosses are now more distinctive.
- Tweaked enemy AIs so they can conserve Stamina/Magicka to use more powerful skills.
- Navigate through the game quicker with improved loading times.
- Reduced hitches when streaming dungeon rooms.
- Reduced boot times on Android devices
- Reduced input latency for higher ping players in PvP.
VISUAL IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES
- Two-handed weapon optimal blocks are now more visually distinct.
- Fixed a bug where blocking feedback did not display in PvE.
- Fixed a menu overlap issue when going to the details page from opening a chest in a dungeon.
- Fixed a bug where the ravaged indicators on the player’s health bar wouldn’t reset between fights.
- Blocking opponent now reacts visually when receiving damage.
- Skill cooldowns affected by Harrying Bash in PvP now display a visual change.
- Fixed issue with post-match time period being too short to play most Emotes all the way through.
- Fixed opponents becoming invisible on high latency connections in PvP.
AUDIO IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES
- A new sound cue can be heard when a boss fight detects the player
- New Audio for Heart’s Day decorations and emote.
- Optimized how sound banks for abilities are loaded/unloaded.
- Fixed bug where no audio was heard when blocking with Spellbreaker after the first round of PvP matches.
MISCELLANEOUS BUG FIXES
- Fixed a visual bug that always displayed a Spell Resistance of 0 in the Stats Menu, even though actual Spell Resistance was not affected.
- Fixed a bug where Skull Rating/Recommended Level for a job would change once the job was loaded.
- Fixed a bug where the number of skulls were not displaying on the loading screen when loading into a job.
- Fixed a bug where the damage history used to trigger status effects wouldn’t reset between fights.
- Fixed a bug where the staggered status wasn’t removed if the target broke out of it using a maneuver.
- Fixed errors that occurred if you staggered an enemy that was already staggered.
- Fixed a bug where swinging at a dead opponent in PvP would cause a server error.
- Fixed a bug where the status effect threshold was 3 times smaller than intended in PvP.
- Fixed a bug where changing the screen orientation on the PvP arena reward screen would cause a control lock and/or crash errors.
- Fixed communication errors during matchmaking attempts in the Arena.
- Fixed errors and crashes when canceling Matchmaking attempt in PvP.
- Fixed a bug where critical hit damage was not being calculated correctly for Versatile (1H and 2H) and Heavy weapons in PvP.
- Fixed a bug where repairing gear before matchmaking would cause errors.
- Fixed bug where the fight against Henrik the first time you meet him could be avoided by turning off the game after combat started.
- Fixed progression bug in Silk Farm Hunt quest.
- Fixed invisible blockers in Mining Misfortune quest.
- Fixed issue with male Argonian characters where you could see through the back of their throat.
- Fixed a bug in The Scorched Earth quest where rescuing Asuf before defeating Goblin Boss prevents quest completion.
- Fixed a communication error when players gather a harvestable item they already took on a previous attempt at completing the same job.
- Fixed a bug where players would get control locked when killing an enemy with a breakable in range and tapping on the breakable while leaving combat.
- Fixed a bug where emotes could be re-purchased from store after obtaining them from a separate pack.
- Fixed an issue where leveling up and opening a chest simultaneously can crash the app.
- Prevented a crash when trying to equip an item in the inventory menu before its visuals have finished loading.
- Fixed dungeon chest notifications when they are set to open automatically.
- Fixed an issue with the inventory equipment previewer not properly updating when opening the item details page.
- Fixed an issue where Staggered combat feedback overlaps with enemy ability feedback.
- Fix a crash when closing the announcement menu.
- Missing localized text added to PvP Leaderboards.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes happen if player and enemy died at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where Clairvoyance would continue pointing at an NPC after it was rescued in a job.
- Fixed an issue in PvP where weapon swings did not register when swinging immediately after letting go of the block control.