The Elder Scrolls Online v126.96.36.199 focuses on fixes a number of stability issues that were causing game freezes and crashing. We’ve also fixed any accounts that previously purchased the original version of the Scalecaller or Fang Lair Motifs and weren’t able to use them properly, and have granted one Ouroboros Crown Crate for each day you logged in earlier this month while the Daily Rewards system was disabled. You’ll also find the respec costs have been reverted to their initial values. The size of this patch is 533MB.
- Fang Lair
- Lizabet Charnis will no longer reset when a combat pet lands a killing blow on a monster.
- Fixed an issue where buildings and other parts of the environment around Alinor would occasionally disappear.
- Haeliata and Nagravia
- Fixed an issue where the gryphon world bosses would sometimes fail to spawn.
- Fixed an issue where the Shade of Z’Maja’s Baneful Mark ability would not apply when standing in certain sections of the world.
- Fixed an issue where you could not take any fall damage from high areas.
- Fixed a specific n issue which would cause other players to appear invisible for short periods of time.
- Arms of Relequen: Fixed an issue where this item set was calculating its damage based on the highest stack of harmful winds on the enemy, rather than your own individual stack of harmful winds.
- Note: This also affected the Perfect version of the item set.
- Fixed an issue where the daily Random Battleground reward (Battlemaster Rivyn’s Reward Box) was tradeable when it should not have been.
- Note: Boxes that are already for sale on Guild Traders will not appear to be Bind on Pickup in the Guild Trader UI. These will still bind to you when you purchase them.
- The unreleased Welkynar Motif will no longer be a Master Writ requirement.
- Fixed an issue where the “Tapestry, Nocturnal” furnishing had card art depicting a tapestry of Clavicus Vile instead of Nocturnal. This does not impact the furnishing, which is correctly a tapestry devoted to Nocturnal.
- The Kollopi Essence disguise can no longer be used while in Battlegrounds.
- Fixed a crash that would occur during Cyrodiil Keep destruction.
- Fixed a crash caused by loading mounts during a load screen, most commonly when loading into a Keep.
- Fixed a crash from loading multiple character animations with the same Personality equipped.
- Fixed a crash from textures being applied at the wrong time on some assets, most commonly in post-Morrowind content.
- Fixed an occasional animation memory threading crash.
- Fixed an occasional crash when loading lights or while previewing/placing furniture or pets.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash when loading some fixtures.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during an Abyssal Geyser event.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue that would result in poor performance when mounts are in the vicinity.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when previewing items from the Collections UI.
- Fixed a number of commonly-occurring UI errors, including one that would occur when opening the map after killing monsters.