The Elder Scrolls Online v126.96.36.199 includes some crash fixes and performance improvements, along with an adjustment for the Announcement UI appearing too frequently and some additional bug fixes covering Summerset, dungeons, and base game content. The size of this patch is approximately 12GB
Asylum Sanctorium Trial
- Your character will no longer be inexplicably killed on the walkways between Saint Felms and Saint Llothis.
- Bloodroot Forge
- The visual effects for the Earthgore Amalgam’s Lava Pools will again persist while the ability is active.
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- The Overcharging Aura of the Fabrication Committee will once again function properly.
- Fixed an issue for some visual holes appearing on the Pyandonean Homespun robe.
- Psijic Order
- Concentrated Barrier: Fixed an issue where the damage shield from this passive ability would remain on you when you logged back in to the game, causing its shield value to stack.
- Undo: You can no longer cast this ability and its morphs while you are carrying a Chaosball or Relic in Battlegrounds, or an Elder Scroll in Cyrodiil.
- The Jewelry Crafting Station available from Faustina Curio (the Achievement Mediator) is now legendary quality instead of epic, no longer binds when acquired, and now warns you that it requires the Summerset chapter to use.
- Fixed an issue where Jewelry Crafting Writs beyond the first rank were incorrectly granting Inspiration for Enchanting. These Writs now grant Inspiration for Jewelry Crafting, as intended.
- Malevolent Cores now teleport down to the lower level if they are dropped from the upper platforms.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl to double the number of fish you receive under certain circumstances. The intended effect is that this food increases your chances to acquire rare fish, similar to the bonus that occurs when another player is fishing from the same fishing hole.
- Fixed a common crash that could occur during an Abyssal Geyser event.
- Fixed an issue where the tutorial could not be completed if you defeated the Yaghra Nightmare in a particular location, and decided not to loot it.
- Fixed some text in Rellenthil that didn’t match its associated voiceover in non-English languages.
- A Pearl of Great Price: Razum-dar is now much easier to locate in Rellenthil.
- The Crystal Tower: Fixed an issue if you used a Synergy during the first phase of the boss event, you weren’t able to use it in later phases.
- The Queen’s Decree:
- Your progress will no longer become blocked if you decide not to wait for the scene between Raz and Valserinn to complete, after leaving the Kinlady’s house.
- Your progress will no longer be blocked if you defeat all the Yaghra before Valserinn has reached the Abyssal Pearl in the Undercroft.
- Updated the Pocket Salamander pet to display the correct name.
- Fixed an issue where grouped players occasionally couldn’t see one of their members when loading in after using the Activity Finder.
- Fixed an issue where Poisons that snare or immobilize enemies were bypassing abilities that grant immunity to snares or immobilizes.
- Fixed an issue where two or more players using Arms of Relequen or Perfected Arms of Relequen could not both apply stacks on the same target. Arms of Relequen will now deal 200 Physical Damage of Harmful Winds per stack on a target generated by the caster.
- Catapults now have their area effects last in the area when hitting a Keep section that can be destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where the daily Random Battleground reward (Battlemaster Rivyn’s Reward Box) was tradeable when it should not have been.
- Note: Boxes that are already for sale on Guild Traders will not appear to be Bind on Pickup in the Guild Trader UI. These will still bind to you when you purchase them.
- Fixed an issue where the Patriarch and Brigand Beards would turn black when the Divine Prosecution heavy helmet was equipped.
- Removed the lipstick from the Eye-Briar Gemmed tattoo.
- Fixed an issue where the Barbaric Windblown Hair could display patches of gray when used with some costumes.
- Fixed a gap that would appear between the knees and boots on the Order of the Hour heavy armor.
- Replaced the activation sound for the Jorvuld’s Guidance item set. It is now more subtle, and won’t wake the dead each time you activate it.
- Fixed an issue where you could get an error message stating “No Slots are Available” when your Researching was only at 2/3 slots.
- Fixed an issue where you could receive multiple daily login rewards on the same day.
- Fixed some occasional game crashes and disconnects.
- Reduced the large FPS dips when moving into areas with many characters.
- Fixed an issue that would cause poor in-game performance whenever another player left or joined a large guild you were a member of.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause the environment and buildings around you to temporarily vanish.
- Psijic mages have closed a rip in the fabric of Nirn that caused players who died at Saltspray Cave in Auridon to revive at Saltbreeze Cave in Summerset.
- Tracking the Game: The dead deer are no longer invisible dead deer. They are, however, still dead.
- The Announcement window will now appear less frequently at login. Now, it is account-based and will only appear if the featured products have changed or if a daily reward is ready to be claimed.
- Fixed an issue where Trait icons wouldn’t display when selling items to a merchant.
- Jewelry tooltips in mail attachments will now display the deconstruction message if they cannot be deconstructed.