New Weaponsmith Stock
- The Outpost weaponsmiths now stock a range of new swords. Pirates can pick up the Wailing Barnacle Heavy Sword, Wailing Barnacle Rapier, Silent Barnacle Heavy Sword and Silent Barnacle Rapier, all available to purchase with gold.
Narration Playback Speed
- Players using ‘Let Games Read to Me’ now have additional control within the Settings menu to adjust the playback speed of the narration to whatever is most convenient and comfortable for them.
Riddle Map Narration
- Players using ‘Let Games Read to Me’ will find that when raising a Riddle Map, the text found on the parchment will now be narrated.
- Crews sinking a rival ship will now find that any resource barrels and treasure items left floating in the water are brought along with them after migrating servers.
- Pirates are once again able to place recovered Captain’s Logbooks into a Collector’s Chest.
Battle for the Sea of Thieves
- Crews are now consistently able to purchase Resource Crates and Captain’s Supplies upon arrival at the Outpost after losing a battle.
- The ship’s wheel will no longer be affected by storm conditions when diving below the waves or resurfacing for a battle.
Captains of Adventure
- Players who were eligible to receive the Gilded Sovereign Captain’s Table by reaching Class 50 in any Pirate Milestone prior to Captain’s Week will now find the item has been distributed to their accounts.
- Trinkets that are knocked out of place prior to migrating servers can once again be interacted with upon arrival.
Visual and Audio
- Pirates’ hands no longer intersect with the stock of the Beachcomber’s Bounty Eye of Reach or Blunderbuss.
- The lanterns on the Dark Warsmith Ship’s Crest are now attached correctly and move with the ship.
- Equipping any regular pirate cosmetics while wearing the Skeleton Curse will no longer cause those items to be displayed together.
- Taking to a water slide should now show the correct visual splashes while descending.
- The Party Boat Cutlass now displays visual trails when swung.
- Watching a video from the What’s New section should no longer overlay button images on the video.
Text and Localisation
- Clues recovered during a Lost Shipment Voyage are no longer cut off at the edge of the parchment.
Performance and Stability
- Improved video performance when playing videos in the front end on Xbox Series X and Series S consoles.
- Players will no longer experience instability when switching between video content in the What’s New section of the front end.
- Players on Steam Deck will no longer experience instability when attempting to play the intro video or browse the What’s New section on the front end.
- Ongoing improvements to server stability to reduce instances where players are disconnected from their session.