Update 0.18.0 Patch Notes
- Updated Miramar with Sandstorm
- Win94 with 2.7x Scope
- Canted Sight Available
- New Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure in Sanhok (Available Soon)
- New Customizable Weapon System: Guncraft Finishes (Available Soon)
- New Weapon: P90 in Arena Mode
- Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (Available May 13th)
- Bluehole Mode: Brand New EvoGround Experience (Available Soon)
- New Anti-Cheating Implementation: Points Protection Against Cheater Kills
PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting on May 7th. The server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires approximately 1.97 GB of storage space on Android devices and 2.21 GB of storage space on iOS devices. Players on different versions won’t be able to invite one another, so be sure to update as soon as possible.
Update before May 13th to receive:
- 1 Radio
- 2,888 BP
- 3 Lieutenant Parsec Backpack
Main Update: MAD MIRAMAR
- We’ve made some visual updates to the Classic Miramar map and added some new elements.
- An Oasis has been added to the northern part of the map and Urban Ruins is now to the northwest. More housing areas, roads, and resources have been added so you’ll need to pick your landing spot and battles wisely.
- Added a race track that runs through the whole map and is perfect for motorheads. A racetrack has also been added which runs through whole map, prefect for motor heads
- New Miramar Map Vehicle: Golden Mirado. Only 1 will spawn on the map so be the first to claim it and show off your riches in the desert!
- Miramar’s New Vending Machine: Get Energy Drinks or Painkillers from Vending Machines scattered around the map. You might even be lucky enough to get 8 drinks at a time!
- Sandstorm effects
- There is a chance for areas in Miramar and the Main Menu to be ravaged by Sandstorms.
- Miramar Main Menu Theme
- Update and download the new Miramar map to get the Miramar Main Lobby and music.
- Miramar Achievements
- Added new Miramar achievements. Play the new Miramar map and complete multiple objectives to get these achievements.
- Miramar Events
- Complete the new events for great rewards.
EvoGround New Mode: Bluehole Mode (coming soon)
- EvoGround – Bluehole Mode: Erangel will now have 2 zones, an outer and inner zone. The inner zone is the newest addition which will represent the next playzone location. Players will lose health while in this inner zone as long as the outer zone is present. Once the outer zone finishes shrinking to the inner circle, a new inner zone will appear.
- All supplies spawn with a 50% increase over the Classic Mode Erangel map and players can revive downed teammates in 4 seconds.
New Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure (coming soon)
During the event, when searching for a match in Sanhok there is a random chance to enter the new Jungle Adventure Mode. This mode adds a variety of features and challenges not present in Sanhok.
- Jungle Food: Fruit and other foods grow in the wild. Eating them may grant mysterious effects.
- Hot Air Balloon: Control a Hot Air Balloon to survey the battlefield.
New Arena Content: New Weapon – P90
- The P90 has been added to the Arena and it’s a fearsome weapon in close quarters combat.
- This weapon fires 9mm rounds and has a default magazine capacity of up to 50 shots. It has three different firing modes: single, burst, and full-auto.
- The P90 can be equipped with all SMG Muzzle attachments, 1x-6x Scope, and the Laser Sight.
Classic Mode Improvements
- Added Canted Sight
- A new attachment, Canted Sight, will now spawn, and is compatible with most assault rifles, submachine guns, sniper rifles, light machine guns, and some shotguns.
- The Canted Sight is a new attachment that can be equipped alongside other scopes and acts as a close-range scope.
- Canted Sight settings can be adjusted in two ways:
- Preferences can be set in the Settings and it supports adjustments to the customized interface.
- Canted Sight Crosshair style and color can also be changed in the Settings.
- Security Features – Point Protection Matches
In matches where players lose points due to being killed by cheaters and players using plug-ins, after the system confirms that your killer was cheating, the match will become a Point Protection Match. All points deducted in the match will be returned to players and a notice will be sent via in-game mail. Cheaters are usually found very quickly, but there may be some delay.
- New Results Screen UI
Classic Mode’s Results Screen has been improved and a new “Detailed Results” screen has been added.
- On the Detailed Results page, players can view the detailed data of each weapon they used in the game. They can check match statistics and compare their stats with others in the same tier.
- Added 5 grading criteria in the Results Screen to change the rating system and rating display.
- Added new titles and filters in the Results Screen.
- Settings Improvements
- Added an FPP and TPP custom configuration copy function.
- Sensitivity settings are now stored in the cloud. You won’t need to reconfigure your settings again after updates.
- Enable and disable Auto Equip Scope function. Disable it to turn the Auto Equip option off.
- Death Replay Improvements
- Improved the death replay to reduce resource usage. The death replay can now be played from all devices and will be smoother than before.
- Improved the death replay reminder to emphasize that the death replay may lag or have some display issues to ensure performance.
- Weapon and Attachment Improvements
- The Win94 now comes with its own 2.7x Scope, and only spawns in Miramar.
- Loading the S1897 while aiming down sights will not remove your view from the iron sights.
- Improvements to bullet marks: Players can now guess which direction bullets have been shot from based on the shape of the bullet holes.
- Added a trajectory path to Crossbow bolts, making it easier to judge the flight path of each shot.
- Light Grip improvements: The new effect is: “Significantly increases the stability when firing and the speed of recoil recovery.”
- Improved the stability of the sight animation when moving with the Sight activated.
- Flare Gun improvements: When holding the Flare Gun or opening your Backpack, players will see the type of supply that will be summoned by the Flare Gun (vehicle or airdrop).
- Firearm Balancing
- Significant Shotgun Adjustments (Including S1897, S686, S12K, Sawed-off, and DBS).
- The Shotgun spread has been remodeled so that bullets are spread more evenly around the crosshair for more consistent damage.
- The spread range of Shotguns has been slightly reduced to increase accuracy in mid- and close-range encounters.
- Significantly dropped Shotguns damage at long distances. The minimum damage of each bullet is 4 at maximum effective range (3 for Sawed-off).
- Muzzle climb has been increased for Shotguns (no change to recoil).
- The max effective range of Shotguns has been changed to 80 meters (except the DBS which has a max effective range of 100 meters).
- S1897’s rack speed has been increased by 20%.
- Sawed-off now shoots 9 pellets with each shot (increased from 8) and each pellet deals 20 damage (decreased from 22).
- Slightly adjusted the Shotgun’s damage: Damage per bullet has been decreased from 1.5 to 1.2 for headshots and 1.0 to 0.9 for body shots.
- Slightly enhanced the vertical spread of Duckbills.
- Classic Mode Combat Improvements
- Pressing the attack button while using drugs will interrupt the action, and cancel the effect of the drug, to maintain the continuity of battle.
- Improved bloodstain effects displayed when health is decreased due to being attacked.
- The screen will now shake when being attacked by other players in close combat.
- The screen now shakes when characters fight in close quarters.
- Throwable Crosshair Improvements: Highlights the upper/lower part of the crosshair according to High/Low Toss state so that they can be distinguished clearly.
- Added an unequip function to Quick Scope Switch: This function can be used in battle to unequip a Scope quickly. Tap the Scope that is currently equipped to unequip it.
- When the Backpack is full or almost full, players will still automatically pick up recommended weapons, attachments and armor on the ground.
- Improved the battle chat log so that the latest chat information is displayed by default.
- Improved the shape and transparency of enemy location markers.
- Tap expired chat marks in the chat log to display them again.
- Synchronized the combat status of teammates, so that the teammate status in the upper left corner of the combat UI indicates whether a teammate is engaged in combat or not.
- Improved the Health bar so that it is more obvious when a player has low Health.
- Improved voice messaging in battle. Pressing and holding “Voice” will now play new sound effects.
- Added display of damage statistics to the death replay.
- Improved the teammate location marker feature for teammates outside the Mini-map to minimize UI interference.
- Added headlight effects to vehicles that are being driven.
- Drop Tactic Options
- Drop Tactics can be chosen in Matchmaking Settings when selecting the mode.
- After a Drop Tactic has been enabled, players who have chosen the same Drop Tactic will be placed in the same team if possible.
- There are currently two options: Hot Drop and Slow and Steady.
- K/D Statistic Improvements
- Starting from Season 13, the K/D data in player information will be changed to Average K/D per match.
- Improvements for Low-Performance Devices
- Users of low-performance devices will experience smoother battles and lower battery consumption.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused players to fall to their death when jumping off of a moving Pickup.
- Fixed a bug which caused some vehicles to drift significantly on the ground.
- Fixed a bug where the button sound was misconfigured or went missing in the current screen.
- Fixed a bug which caused lagging in battle when HDR +60 fps was enabled in some high-performance devices.
- Fixed a bug which caused lagging when other players entered a player’s field of vision.
- Fixed a bug which caused some screens to lag.
- Fixed a bug that caused resolution display errors when switching between the large and small screen display of the Samsung foldable screen.
New System Contents and Improvements
- Cheer Park:
Cheer Park is a social area that can accommodate 20 players at any time. It has most of the basic Training Ground features, and lets players interact with other players in real-time:
- Players can view the information of other players, chat, interact with Emotes, and add friends.
- Players can team up with other players and play matches in various modes.
- Players can invite their friends to interact and roast chicken together in Cheer Park.
Players can also engage in various activities while in Cheer Park:
- Duel: Players can have 1v1 duels with other players.
- Hunt Game: The Hunt Game that was featured in the anniversary celebrations is also available in Cheer Park. Give it a try!
- The Shooting Range is a way to show off your shooting skills and compete against the other players in the Cheer Park. You can also share your results in chats.
- Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (available on May 13th)
- The Cartoon Rangers are waiting for you in this toy-themed Royale Pass: Choose either Ice Ranger or Fire Ranger at Rank 50 and get the Ultra Defender Set at Rank 100 to have the time of your life. The Puppet Agent outfit has three forms that you can mix and match; reach the highest rank to upgrade the outfit to mythic rarity!
- Complete Toy Mastery of the Puppet Agent series to unlock cool upgrades for the outfit. Create a squad and progress in special missions together with friends to complete them quicker.
- The RP mission reminders on the result page have been redesigned to make it easier for players to see their mission progress.
- Reminders have also been added at the beginning and the end of the season.RP push notifications and tutorial guides have been improved. Known bug fixes have also been introduced.
- Guncraft Finishes (start crafting soon!)
- Obtain weapons to customize the color, patterns, and emblems of the finishes.
- Players can edit emblems by overlapping basic images to create the Emblem they like.
- Weapon finish materials can be obtained from the wheel, but some materials can also be purchased directly.
- Graffiti can also be exchanged for stickers that can be applied to weapons as a finish.
- Brothers in Arms Improvements
- Brothers in Arms improvements: players can enter the Brothers in Arms screen from Lobby.
- Improvements to the Brothers in Arms UI for Veterans and Rookies: secondary information has been minimized to focus on training related operations.
- Revision of matching rules: Veterans can choose Duo and Squad modes at the same time to find a match.
- Brothers in Arms Battle Improvements: Rookies will follow Veterans automatically when jumping so players can’t jump solo.
- Improved support for Brothers in Arms: added Brothers in Arms missions to daily missions and RP missions.
- New Achievements
- Miramar 2.0 Achievements: players will find more objectives to complete in Miramar 2.0.
- Added Bluehole Mode achievements: Win matches in Bluehole Mode to complete.
- Added Cheer Park achievements: Invite friends to Cheer Park and try the Shooting Range.
- Added new Brothers in Arms Achievements: Play Brothers in Arms matches to complete.
- Added new Radio achievements: Send messages with the Radio to complete.
- Added new Dependable V achievement: Log in to the game and collect more days to complete.
- Unlinking Accounts
- When 2 social network accounts have been linked, one of the social accounts can be unlinked; however, for account security reasons, players cannot unlink an account within 30 days of unlinking an account.
- Improvements to “Play Another Match”
- Reduced the total “Play Another Match” countdown timer.
- Interaction methods have been improved.
- Team Invite Improvements
- Up to 3 invites can be viewed at once.
- Improved invitation frame interactions.
- Requests can be approved by the recipient instead of just the creator of the room.
- LIKE Feature Improvements
- The number of LIKEs received in the last 20 matches will be displayed on the team-up page.
- Added “Number of LIKEs received in the last 20 matches” to the LIKE Rankings.
- Added records of gifts and LIKEs sent by teammates to the results screen.
- New Currency
- Added a new currency called AG (AceGold). After the update, all Silver rewards will be replaced with AG in events (this will not be implemented for events that started before the update).
- The price of most items purchasable with UC in the Shop will be changed to an AG price. When a player doesn’t have enough AG, UC can be used to make up for the difference.
- Royale Pass UC rewards will now have two options. Players will be able to choose either a 30 UC or 400 AG (equivalent to 40 UC) reward at the corresponding rank.
- Improved the 30 UC Crate: adjusted the items from the crate and changed the default draw price to 300 AG. UC can be used to make up the difference when the player doesn’t have enough AG. Previous Supply Crate Coupons can still be used.
- The Resource Expansion Pack has been divided into 3 packs for a better download experience.
- After the modes and the dependent maps are separated, the total size of the required download will be displayed on all the related interfaces synchronously.
- Season Recap
- When the new season starts on May 13th, Season 12 statistics will also be updated at the same time.
- Character Creation
- Newly created characters will have clothes equipped by default.
Update 0.17.0 Patch Notes
- 2nd Year Anniversary: Amusement Park Mode in Classic Erangel (Available March 12th)
- Royale Pass Season 12: 2gether We Play! (Available March 9th)
- Arctic Mode: Brand New Survival Experience (Available Soon)
- New AirDrop Weapon: DBS Shotgun
- New Arcade Mode: Return of Hardcore Mode
- Death Replay
- Colorblind Mode
PUBG MOBILE will release an update starting from March 3rd; there will be no downtime. This update requires approximately a total of 1.69 GB of storage space on Android, and 1.95 GB of storage space on iOS. Players on different versions are unable to invite one another, so please update as soon as possible.
- Update before March 6th
- 50 Silver
- 2,888 BP
- 3 Day Anniversary Pan Skin
- Erangel – Amusement Park Mode (available from March 12th)
Players have a chance to enter Amusement Park Mode during Erangel matchmaking in Classic Mode, which includes:
- Amusement Parks: In this mode, old school amusement parks will appear randomly in three locations on the Classic Erangel map.
- Arcade Machines: Interactive Arcade Machines will be placed in the amusement parks and major towns, which can be activated with Tokens.
- Games and Attractions: Hunt Game, Space War, What’s in the Box, Shooting Range, Trampoline and Reverse Bungee.
- Reverse Bungee + Wingsuit: High-rise Reverse Bungee machines will appear in the middle of the amusement parks. Players can be launched into the air to use their parachute and glide again.
- New AirDrop Weapon: DBS Shotgun
- DBS, a double-barreled shotgun that can only be obtained through AirDrops.
- The DBS has an internal magazine that holds 14 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo that can fire 2 shots each rack.
- The DBS will need to be racked from the magazine after 2 shots, which is faster compared to previous shotguns’ reloading speeds.
- The DBS can be outfitted with the Holographic Sight, Red Dot Sight, and 2x – 6x Scope.
- Independent Teammate Volume Control
Now supports adjusting the voice volume of a single teammate in battle. Players can adjust volume according to their teammates’ voices.
- Universal Mark
Added Universal Marks, which allow players to mark locations, supplies, vehicles, death crates and doors. When marking, the corresponding marks are displayed according to the different objects. Players can mark and respond to teammates’ marks for quick communication. Preferred settings can be configured in Settings.
- Death Replay
Added Death Replay, which allows players to watch how they were eliminated. Players can watch from the attacker’s perspective for a certain time prior to their deaths.
- Colorblind Mode
Added Colorblind Mode in Graphics Settings, which provides more color options for in-game indicators, such as Poison, Smoke, and Auxiliary Lines.
New Arcade Mode Content:
- Return of Hardcore Mode
Hardcore Mode can be selected in the Arcade Mode selection screen. In this mode, there are no sound prompts, manual actions are required like pick-up and opening/closing doors. All to give players a more realistic shooting and survival experience.
New EvoGround Content:
- Added Arctic Mode (coming soon)
Based on Classic Mode gameplay, arctic storms appear periodically in Vikendi. Players need to maintain their body temperature through various means, otherwise their health will continuously decrease when their body temperature is low.
Ways to maintain body temperature:
- Use a lighter to light a fire indoors and gather branches to add to the fire to increase heating time.
- Hunt chickens to acquire raw chicken and roast it on the fire, then consume the roast chicken to restore body temperature.
- Use items such as the heater or heat packs.
- Snowboards from the Winter Festival will also appear in this mode for players to enjoy snowboarding.
- Added Drones that can scout the surrounding area, leading to new tactics.
- EvoGround Gameplay Adjustments
Survive Till Dawn and RageGear – PickUp will be removed for further tuning after the update. Please keep an eye on the update notes for future release dates.
- Team Deathmatch – Camera Improvements
Improved the camera shaking and position adjustment in some situations in Team Deathmatch FPP mode to increase realism.
Royale Pass Season 12: 2gether We Play (available from March 9th)
- Celebrate the 2nd anniversary of PUBG MOBILE with Royale Pass reward upgrades. Choose one ultimate set out of two. Anniversary theme items are returning to the Shop. Don’t miss out!
- Improved the Purchase and Upgrade interface display and added support for Exclusive Vouchers (available from events).
- Players who did not purchase a Royale Pass during the past 3 seasons (9, 10 and 11) and players who registered from season 10 but have not purchased a Royale Pass before will receive bonus benefits when they purchase this season.
System Features: Brothers in Arms Function
- Through Brothers in Arms, veterans with rich game experience will guide and play together with rookies in the game. Rookies can learn from the veterans and master the game quickly, while the veterans can receive great rewards.
- Players can enter the Brothers in Arms system and register as a Rookie or Veteran. Rookies send invitations to recommended Veterans, and Veterans who have enabled the Rookie Matching status will receive the invitation. The two will enter the battle after matching, which supports Classic mode rating calculations.
Anniversary Celebration (available from March 12th):
- Anniversary Celebration Event
- During the Anniversary Celebration, all players on the server work together to achieve the event goals and receive rewards.
- Individual Events allow players to claim rewards after completing the corresponding missions.
- Event rankings that grant players various rewards corresponding to their points ranking.
- Anniversary Celebration Achievements
- The Anniversary Cake collection achievement returns
- 2nd Anniversary new mini-game achievement
- Anniversary login exclusive achievement
Classic Mode Improvements:
- Firearm Balancing
- Slightly increased rifle burst mode rate of fire.
- M16A4 balance adjustment: Slightly increased burst mode rate of fire and increased vertical and horizontal recoil.
- Increased Mk47’s single-shot damage from 46 to 48
- Classic Mode – Other Improvements
- Upgraded Dacia and UAZ models
- Modified the UZI model: added an upper guide for equipping the Red Dot and Holographic Sight
- Improved skydiving animation details, added parachute descending and disappearing effects when landing, and improved the character landing animation
- Control Settings – Custom Layout Improvements: Increased maximum button size adjustability to 250%
- Control Settings – New Custom Setting Feature: The left Fire button can be moved off of the edge of the screen as long as the center point of the button is on the screen
- Improved the Molotov Cocktail flame particle effect
- Improved the Frag Grenade blast effect on different surface materials
- Added player standby emotes on all maps in Classic Mode, for example, Shivering emote in Vikendi. The standby emote is only visible to the player and their teammates in battle.
- Added a second confirmation to the Reset button in Custom Settings to prevent players from resetting the layout by mistake.
- Removed the unnecessary virtual sound settings for vehicles. Fixed issues of Dacia idle volume being too low, Motorcycle idle volume being too high and Rony idle volume being too high.
- Feature Improvements
Improved Bluetooth headphone latency on some Android models
- Improved Performance
- Improved vegetation and combat rendering efficiency for smoother gaming and lower power consumption
- Improved low-level logic and UI efficiency on some Android models for lower power consumption at the same frame rate
- Increased the combat frame rate of some low-end devices for a smoother gaming experience
- Further improved the power consumption of some mid to high-end devices
- Improved the frame length issue on some Android devices for smoother operating experience.
- Effect Upgrade
Added support for streamers, plush, neon streamers, and better UI and fabric effects.
- Added Team Reservation
- Players with 50 or higher Synergy can send Team Reservation messages to friends in the game.
- Players in the game can receive friends’ Team Reservation messages and choose to accept or decline.
- When the reserved player returns to the Lobby, the system will send a notification to the two to team up.
- Popularity Improvements
- Added high-value gift “Airplane” with additional playback effect in player Spaces.
- Added Message. Players can attach a message when sending Sports Cars or Airplanes, and the player who receives the message can perform Pin, Reply, Delete and other actions (Also added Block Message to Blacklist).
- Added a Send Popularity Gifts function to the battle results interface of Teammate Spectating, EvoGround, and Team Deathmatch modes.
- Synergy Feature Improvements
- Improve Synergy through teaming up with or gifting coins among friends.
- Some space gifts can also help improve Synergy upon sending to friends, which has no daily Intimacy increase limit.
- Adjusted the proportion of Synergy increasing when sending gifts in Shop.
- Fixed the issue of losing Connection application in some situations.
- Radio Feature
- Added chat item “Radio.” Players can use Radio to post Radio messages with an exclusive effect on the World channel
- Players can receive Radio messages in the main menu or in the World 2channel, or choose to block the Radio channel in Settings
- Crew Challenge Upgrade
- Player and crew verifications are required for players participating in Crew Challenge. Players in a crew need to link social platforms or complete in-game missions to increase their and their crew’s verification points. Only crews that meet the corresponding verification requirements can advance to each phase of the Crew Challenge.
- A fair and exciting game requires a safe environment. For Group and Finals phases, a security test is required before the game begins.
- Bonus Challenge – Tournaments
- Experience the thrill of advancement: Daily Match -> Weekly Match -> Monthly Match competitions! Monthly match champions will advance to the online finals and compete for the opportunity to enter the offline finals or to watch the global finals at the venue and see well-known players in action!
- Open daily to all: Six major divisions with matches every day
- Esports Center
- Added a landing page for players to find interesting content easily
- Added Influencer & Crew options to the Video Center for players to follow their favorites, watch videos related to them, and send messages to them
- Other Improvements: Increased loading speed for smoother experience.
- Added Grenade kill broadcast
Added legendary Golden Grenade Finish with Death Broadcast
- Inventory Improvements
Added Close-Up View: The game will automatically switch to close-up view when players are trying on helmets, hats, glasses, masks, and backpacks
- Rookie Mission
Improved the 7 Day Rookie Missions tutorials and rewards
- Tutorial Improvements
- Removed the Graphics Quality Selection prompt in the tutorial.
- Changed the Tutorial options from three to two, and game type proficiency options from Shooting Game to Battle Royale Game
- Download Improvements
- Improved download status: When a download task is in the waiting queue, players can tap the task again to cancel the wait and restore the status to downloading.
- Reset Resources Pack and Map Expansion Pack rewards, which can be collected after downloading.