This content update marks the release of Feitoria, our biggest map yet, featuring all of our current game modes.
Feitoria dock area
In addition, we have also added more siege-oriented features, such as the ability to drop and raise ladders, chuck large two handed stones from above, tip over baskets of rocks, and even pour boiling oil from cauldrons positioned at strategic locations.
Assortment of some new interactables
A new flat top helmet with 5 variants.
In the coming weeks and months we will be releasing more content additions and gameplay improvements: we’re adapting Mountain Peak for Invasion, finishing up work on our next new map Castello, as well as giving Horde mode some much needed attention.
- Added new map, Feitoria with support for all existing modes: INV_Feitoria_0, FL_Feitoria, HRD_Feitoria, FFA_Feitoria, FFA_Feitoria_64, SKM_Feitoria, SKM_Feitoria_64, TDM_Feitoria, TDM_Feitoria_64, BR_Feitoria
- Added stone basket trap interactable to existing maps
- Added oil cauldron interactable to existing maps
- Added boulder throwable which can be obtained from an interactable stone pile placed on existing maps. Deals more damage the faster it’s falling (gravity)
- Ladders now have an interaction UI widget like most interactables, and can now be dropped and raised by holding interact, as long as nobody is on them
- Invasion player respawn to 5s again
- Fixed getting stuck on Taiga trees
- Added 3 choppable trees to Grad
- Fixed exploiting NPCs in invasion/frontline by blocking them off
- Fixed removebots command removing map NPCs
- Crouch slowed down 25ms
- Reverted miss combos no longer having lunge change from previous patch
- Increased climbing speed on ladders by 15%
- It is now possible to jump off ladders while on them, jump will go where the player aims
- Base jump stamina cost reduced to 10
- Cat perk fall damage reduction buffed to 90%
- Brawler perk now also speeds up fists
- Executioner Sword strike turncap now more strict
- Executioner Sword stab stamina drain reduced by 1
Visuals & Misc
- Added new flat top helmet with 5 variations: Covered flat top, Covered flat top orle, Enclosed flat top, Enclosed flat top orle, Visored flat top
- Fall damage now has camera shake
- Camera calculations (3p and 1p) now take into account scale, making scaled characters look natural (viewmodel animations)
- Character scale is taken into account for interaction distance, allowing picking things up etc for bigger characters
- Fixed crossbow 1p interact animation
- Destroyable fence gate now has an additional state that removes the bottom board.
- Helmets now draw fake shadows onto the face to add depth and make them seem more grounded
- Fixed kills with torch saying “Stone” in the killfeed
- Improved a few equipment fall sounds and added some that were missing
- Ragdoll fall impacts now play the body thud sound while alive (previously only played when dead)
- Fixed a few Tier 2 (open) helmets muffling voice
- Enemy footsteps are now louder