1. Newly Added: Shape-shifter – The heroes will be greatly enhanced in shape-shift. Shape-shifters: Selena; Zhask; Yu Zhong
2. Adjusted: Celestial – 2/4 Synergy adjusted to 3/6. Under Synergy of 6 Celestial, the ‘heroes gain extra Attack Speed.
3. Temporarily Removed: Eruditio
4. Temporarily Removed: Summoner
5. Wrestler – Additional damage adjusted from 350/700 to 400/900.
6. Guardian – Physical Defense provided by Guardians adjusted from 120 to 130.
7. Dragon Altar – Extra Shield of Dragon Altar adjusted from 12% to 10%
8. Monastery of Light: Magic Defense provided by Monastery of Light adjusted from 70 to 60.
Skill 1: Shields Up (Active) – Increase Physical & Magic Defense for allied heroes in the front row
Skill 2: Magic Circle (Passive) – At the beginning of each stage, automatically generates a draggable Magic Circle. Allied heroes within the Magic Circle gain Physical Attack and Magic Power.
Skill 3: Dragon’s Gift (Active) – Usable in Showdown Stage. Allows the player to choose 1 buff from several options which will be effective for all allied heroes at the beginning of each round.
Newly Added; Dragon Altar/Shape-shifter; Cost 5 gold Skill: Transforms into the Black Dragon form and stuns the enemies collided.
Newly Added; Dragon Altar/Elementalist; Cost 4 gold, Skill: Creates a teleport circle and sends the heroes in stock to the battlefield.
Newly Added; Celestial/Mage; Cost 3 gold,
Skill: Releases waves of stardust and deals damage.
Skill Damage adjusted from 300/500/900 to 350/600/1100.
Newly Added; Celestial/Targeman; Cost 2 gold Skill: Stuns the enemies in front and gains a shield.
Newly Added; Abyss/Guardian; Cost 2 gold Skill: Use Cyclone Sweep to deal damage to nearby enemies.
Adjusted; Celestial/Shape-shifter; Cost 4 gold Skill: Fuses with the Nightmaric Spawn. His skills are enhanced during the fusion period.
Damage increases after transformation adjusted from 50%/50%/50% to 75%/100%/150%.
Mana Cost of transformation adjusted from 125 to 100.
Adjusted; Elf/Shape-shifter; Cost 3 gold, Skill: Switches between Abyssal Form and Elven Form.
Gold cost adjusted from 3 to 2.
[Popol and Kupa]
Skill damage adjusted from 200/400/800 to 220/440/880.
Base HP increased by 290.
Ricochet damage adjusted from 150/300/600 to 200/400/800.
Extra Physical and Magic Defense provided by his skill adjusted from 80/120/160 to 80/140/200.
Base HP reduced by 200.
Base HP reduced by 600.
Damage of the enhanced Basic Attack adjusted from 600/900/1500 to 500/750/1250.
In the last season, we’ve noticed that the Boots often had little effect on the battlefield, and our players tend to choose other types of equipment instead of the Boots.
As a result, the Boots are temporarily removed this season. Instead, the Spells are added to Magic Chess. We believe the functional Spells will enrich our players’ game experience.
1. Newly Added: Inspire – Ignores Physical Defense on the first few attacks
2. Newly Added: Revitalize – Summons a Healing Spring when HP is low.
3. Newly Added: Petrify – Petrifies enemies when HP is low.
4. Newly Added: Purify – Removes the first CC.
5. Newly Added: Flicker – Blinks to the most dangerous position at the beginning of a round.
6. Temporarily Removed: Warrior Boots
7. Temporarily Removed: Tough Boots
8. Temporarily Removed: Arcane Boots
9. Temporarily Removed: Swift Boots
10. Temporarily Removed: Demon Shoes
11. Glowing Wand – Burning damage adjusted from 1.5%/2.5%/3.5% of the target’s current HP to 1.5%/2.75%/4%.
12. Necklace of Durance – The duration of the HP Regen reduction adjusted from 3 to 6s.
13. Helcurt’s Curse – The silence duration adjusted from 5 to 7s.
The Dragon Altar chessboard will be added in the next update.
The art resources have been fully updated, which will provide brand-new experience for players.