1. Targeman – Adjustment is made for the new Targeman hero. 2-Targeman Synergy provides a shield of 12% Max HP for nearby allied heroes. 4-Targeman Synergy provides a shield of 18% Max HP for nearby allied heroes.
2. Wrestler – Extra damage of 3-Wrestler Synergy adjusted from 330 to 350. Extra damage of 6-Wrestler Synergy adjusted from 660 to 700. Stun protection duration adjusted from 2.5 to 2.2s.
3. Guardian – Physical Defense gain adjusted from 110 to 120.
4. Western Desert – Dodge Chance adjusted from 20%/40%/60% to 15%/30%/50%.
5. Elf – Damage caused by 6 Elves adjusted from 75% to 80%.
6. Cyborg – HP gain for the whole team caused by 4 Cyborgs adjusted from 1500 to 2000.
7. Empire – Mana Reduction caused by 6 Empire adjusted from 22 to 24.
New Heroes:1. Jawhead: Cyborg-Wrestler. Cost 2 gold.
2. Lolita: Elf-Targeman. Cost 2 gold.
3. Esmeralda – Base HP reduced by 200.
4. Carmilla – Base HP reduced by 100.
It seems like Gatotkaca has become a necessary component of many team comps. Thus, we slightly adjusted his skill damage. Skill Damage adjusted from 700/1200/2400 to 650/1000/2000.
Ling has been a Mage killer since he joined the mode. We think now is a good time to adjust him a little bit so that Mages can have a better time facing against him. Mana Regen CD after skill cast adjusted from 1 to 2s.
With the longest attack range among all Marksmen, we hope Irithel can have a decent teamfight performance regardless of her positioning. Defense Reduction adjusted from 30/50/100 to 40/70/140.
Mana cost adjusted from 100 to 75.
Base HP increased by 100. Base Attack increased by 15.
Base Attack Speed Increased by 15%.
Slightly reduced lifesteal of splash damage while in Valkyrie form.
Base HP increased by 260.
Immobilization duration adjusted from 0.8/1/1.5 to 1/1.2/1.5s.
Base Attack Speed decreased by 5%.
Base HP reduced by 100.
Base HP increased by 450.
Base Attack Speed increased by 10%.
Skill damage adjusted from 400/600/1200 to 400/700/1400.
Base HP increased by 200.
Base HP reduced by 500. HP Regeneration caused by his skill adjusted from 20/35/60 to 30/45/75.
We’re glad to see the new addition – Benny becoming a star in the mode, and we hope some of our old friends can share the love with him. In this patch, Ragnar, Eva. and Abe return to the mode.
Regen: HP restoration adjusted from 3 to 4.
Defense: CD adjusted from 4 to 3 rounds.
Recovery – HP requirement adjusted from 25% to 20%.
Coordination – Physical Attack adjusted from 50 to 60. Magic Attack adjusted from 100 to 120.
Deadly Strike: Shield adjusted from 20 to 25. Abe gains a shield each time he deals a certain amount of damage to the enemy little commander. This shield stacks.
Cohesiveness: After dealing a certain amount of damage to enemy commanders, Abe’s next attack is enhanced, dealing a large amount of damage.
Initiator: Extra Gold gain adjusted from 3 at the beginning to 2 at each stage.
Money-grubber – Cooldown adjusted from 5 to 4.
Gold=Life! – Sacrificed HP adjusted from 5 to 7. Gold gain adjusted from 3-5 to 3-7.
Freezing Trap – Freeze duration adjusted from 10/15/20/30 to 15/20/25/30s.