I. New Heroes & Revamped Heroes
1. [Winter Guard] – Masha is coming to the Advanced Server as a free hero (Limited). Unavailable for purchasing.
Hero specialty: Female Berserker with Beast Power.
Skill 1 – [Howl Shock]: Masha roars forward and unleashes an energy shock to targets, dealing Physical Damage and slowing them. If she hits an enemy hero, the enemy hit will be disarmed for a period of time. Picking up weapons in advance can end the disarming effect.
Skill 2 – [Wild Power]: Masha awakens her Wild Power, increasing her Movement Speed and dealing Physical Damage equal to the target’s Max HP with Basic Attacks. She will lose a certain percentage of her current HP when Wild Power is awakened.
Ultimate – [Thunderclap]: Masha launches a powerful charge after deducting a certain percentage of her current HP. When she gets close to targets, she will release Thunderclap, dealing Physical Damage equal to a certain percentage of her Max HP and slowing them.
Passive – [Ancient Strength]: Masha gets Ancient Strength from Bear King and has 3 HP bars. Each time she loses 1 HP bar, she can block the damage once. She will die after she loses the last HP bar. Each time Masha loses a certain percentage of HP, her ATK Speed will be increased. Masha will get Physical Lifesteal when she loses her first HP bar. She will get extra Physical Lifesteal and increases Resilience when she loses her second HP bar.
Special Passive – [Life Recovery]: Masha recovers the Max HP of her previous HP bar by using all her energy, Not available during the battle or with 3 HP bars.
2. [Gusion] New Skin – [V. E. N. O. M. Emperor Scorpion]. Diamond 899. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, July 15th (Server Time).
[Gusion] and his new Skin – [V. E. N. O. M. Emperor Scorpion] will be in a bundle. Launch week 30%Diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, July 15th (Server Time).
3. [Akai] – [Summer Party] : Battlefield effects revamped!
4. [Bruno] – [Vanguard Elite] : Battlefield effects revamped!
II. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 2019/7/5 05:01:00 to 2019/7/12 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Franco; Minotaur; Sun; Lolita; Vexana; Argus; Gusion; Kimmy
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Aurora Vale; Hylos; Angela Natalia Hanzo
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 2019/7/12 05:01:00 to 2019/7/19 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Clint; Rafaela; Ruby; Karrie; Lancelot; Pharsa; Gusion; Aldous
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Yi Sun-shin; Jawhead; Chang’e; Valir; Harith
III. Hero Adjustments
Last Insanity: Basic Damage of Fire Spray decreased from 200/325/450 to 200/275/350. Now players can control X. Borg using Joystick when he stops charging.
Chivalry Fist: Now Wind Fist of this skill can also get Passive effect.
Optimized display effects of her skills.
Fixed an issue where her skill stacks showed incorrectly.
Blessing of Wilderness: HP Regen Speed increased from 1% of Max HP to 1.5% of Max HP. Combat Ritual: Fixed an issue where this skill would deal wrong damage to protected Turret.
Auto Alarm Bomb The charge time increased from 10s to 12s.
Jeet Kune Do: Removed Movement Reduction of first 2 phases.
Soul Cutter: Fixed an issue where extra damage triggered by this skill wouldn’t scale with levels.
Battle Mirror Image: The CD of position switch increased from 2s to 3s.
Power of Chaos: Darkening: Slightly decreased Movement Speed.
Yin Yang Overturn: Fixed an issue where Ultimate would be failed after Kagura moved to the position of Umbrella and picked it up.
Shadowblade Slaughter: Fixed an issue where Sword couldn’t be retrieved when he cast this skill quickly.
Dagger Specialist: Now he will lose the effect of enhancing Basic Attack after he dies. This effect needs to be stacked again.
Added Countdown effects to Clones. (Only can be seen by teammates and himself)
Optimized the display effects of his skills. Fixed an issue where the reloading animation would keep playing in some cases after respawn.
Fixed an Issue where her skill stacks showed incorrectly.
Optimized the display effects of her skills.
Optimized the display effects of his skills.
IV. Battlefield Adjustments
1. All Roaming Equipment
Unique Passive- Thriving: When your Gold ranks the 5th in your team, Gold gained every 4s increased from 15 to 20.
2. [Awe Mask]: Unique Passive – Retribution: The CD Increased from 30s to 45s.
3. [Rough Boots]: Unique Passive – Fortitude: Controlled Time Deduction Increased from 25% to 30%.
4. [Lighting Truncheon]: Unique Passive – Resonate Slightly decreased the coefficient of Magic Bonus.
5. [Raptor Machete] Unique Passive – Breakout: Optimized the description.
6. [Raptor Machete] Unique Passive – Impulse: Optimized the description.
1. Now players can see the right Icons and descriptions of [Impure Rage] and [Magic Worship] in Death Replay.
V. New Events & Features
A. You can get rewards if you renew a certain amount of Diamonds.
B. Only the renew amount during the event will be regarded as valid for Renew Event.
C. Each level can only be claimed once.
D. Recharge standard is measured by the number of basic Diamonds.
E. The purchase of Twilight Pass during the event will be recorded as an extra 500 points of Event progress.
F. The original level status of rewards of Renew Event has been retained. (Players who have claimed rewards can’t get them again, and those who have activated levels and not received rewards can still get them.) The amount of diamonds accumulated starts from 0.
VI. System Adjustments
1. [Esports] Live Stream Channel Optimization
A. Added “Refresh” Button. When the video fails to load, players can tap this button to refresh.
B. Now Live Stream Channel will refresh automatically when the link has changed.
C. Optimized the display effects of chat in Live Stream Channel.
2. Ranked Mode Now players can prioritize Star Protection Cards.
3. Optimized the display effects in Achievements when players got achievements.
4. Added Monthly Leaderboards in Charisma and Gift.
5. Added “Gift” in Friends’ Profile.
6. Optimized the loading speed of Personal Profile.
VI. BUG Fixes
1. Fixed a BUG where “How to Improve” page showed incorrectly.