Passive damage increased. Q cooldown decreased. Amumu now follows enemies hit by Q if they move while he’s mid-flight.
Passive – Cursed Touch
BONUS TRUE DAMAGE Cursed targets take an additional 10% ⇒ 13% of pre-mitigation magic damage as true damage
Q – Bandage Toss
COOLDOWN 16/14/12/10/8 seconds ⇒ 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
DON’T LEAVE ME Amumu now follows his target for up to a reasonable distance from where he cast Bandage Toss, in case targets get out of the stun before he arrives
E trap duration increased, traps recharge faster at later ranks. R damage multiplier increased and level-up tooltip corrected.
E – Captive Audience
TRAP DURATION 2 minutes ⇒ 3 minutes
TRAP RECHARGE RATE One trap every 28/27/26/25/24 seconds ⇒28/25/22/19/16 seconds
R – Curtain Call
DAMAGE MULTIPLIER 1.0 to 3.5 (based on target’s missing health) ⇒ 1.0 to 4.0 (based on target’s missing health)
TOOLTIP Fixed a bug where the level-up tooltip was displaying incorrect values
Base attack damage, armor, attack speed ratio decreased. Kayle ascends based on level and R rank.
ATTACK DAMAGE 52 ⇒ 50
ARMOR 28 ⇒ 26
ATTACK SPEED RATIO 0.695 ⇒ 0.667 (the number bonus attack speed uses to calculate its effectiveness, not Kayle’s actual attack speed)
Passive – Divine Ascent
MEGA EVOLUTION Ascensions are now based on Kayle’s level and skill points
Living Forge’s Forgefire Cape, Frozen Fist, and Infernal Mask base stats increased.
Passive – Living Forge
FORGEFIRE CAPE Health increased from 625 ⇒ 750 and armor increased from 90 ⇒ 100
FROZEN FIST Armor increased from 95 ⇒ 125
INFERNAL MASK Health increased from 550 ⇒ 750 and magic resist increased from 90 ⇒ 100
Base health, attack speed growth, and armor growth rounded up. Q healing vs. champions increased.
HEALTH 572.16 ⇒ 575
ATTACK SPEED GROWTH 2.65% ⇒ 2.75%
ARMOR GROWTH 3.8 ⇒ 4
Q – Cull the Meek
HEALING VS CHAMPIONS 9/13.5/18/22.5/27 ⇒ 12/18/24/30/36
EMPOWERED HEALING VS CHAMPIONS 27/40.5/54/67.5/81 ⇒36/54/72/90/108
EMPOWERED HEALING CAP 150/225/300/375/450 ⇒200/300/400/500/600
WINTER IS HERE Howling Abyss has returned. Butcher’s Bridge is gone until next time!
REMOVED PIRATE’S BOUNTY Mariner’s Vengeance and Ghostwalkers are going down with the ship. Bridge. Whatever.
WARMOG’S Warmog’s Armor will continue to grant health regen based on missing health rather than max health
REMOVED SUMMONER SPELL Backtrack is going back into nonexistence
NEW RUNE ADJUSTMENTS Rune adjustments from 9.7 will continue as a permanent feature in ARAM
REMOVED BANS After much discussion and weighing your feedback, bans will not be a permanent feature in ARAM.
UPDATED END IT MY DUDES After 15 minutes in all ARAM games, minion waves’ spawn rates will increase, minions will gain more movement speed, and champions will deal more damage to structures
- At 15:00, they start gaining movement speed every minute until 20:00 ⇒ 25:00when they’ll have 425 movement speed.
- From game start to 15:00, champions deal 10% ⇒ 0% more damage to structures.
- At 15:00, that value increases linearly until 25:00 when they’ll deal 30% ⇒ 15%bonus damage to structures.
UPDATED POKE POKE Built-in poke reduction range increased from 900 ⇒ to 1000 in all ARAM games
NEW CHAMP BALANCE Champions will continue to receive balance changes in ARAM every few months
New Nerfs in 9.8
ALISTAR +5% damage taken
GALIO +5% damage taken
ILLAOI -5% damage dealt
KAI’SA -3% damage dealt
NAUTILUS +5% damage taken
SION -8% damage dealt
YORICK -5% damage dealt
New Buffs to 9.8
ELISE +5% damage dealt
FIDDLESTICKS +1% damage dealt & -6% damage taken
FIZZ +5% damage dealt
KARTHUS +2% damage dealt
LUCIAN +5% damage dealt
MAOKAI +2% damage dealt & -2% damage taken
NUNU & WILLUMP -5% damage taken
PANTHEON +5% damage dealt
RIVEN +5% damage dealt
VI +5% damage dealt
XIN ZHAO -5% damage taken
ZED +5% damage dealt
- Fixed a bug where the Master tier ladder displayed incorrectly and would only show the first 101 people multiple times
- Karthus can now dance
- Corporate Mundo’s voice lines are no longer replaced by his base skin’s
- Diana’s W – Pale Cascade no longer deals more than double the damage when using R – Lunar Rush at close range
- Pajama Guardian Lulu’s right wing is no longer pointing in a different direction during her Homeguard animation
- Fixed a bug where Teemo’s blind did not correctly display on Battlecast Kog’Maw
- Fixed an issue where 4-digit XP gains would make the progress circle wrap weirdly
- Range/Cast indicators for certain champions’ abilities (Lucian’s Q – Piercing Light, Poppy’s E – Heroic Charge, Jhin’s Q – Dancing Grenade, Ryze’s E – Spell Flux, Miss Fortune’s Q – Double Up, Jayce’s Q – To the Skies!, Jayce’s E – Thundering Blow, and Orianna’s E – Command: Protect) are now appearing correctly