- Optimized the Vehicle HUD, Reload Timer, and Health Bar user interfaces. This should result in minor performance improvements, particularly when there are numerous players and vehicles nearby.
- Optimized the texture sizes of the AR-15, AK-47, CNQ, Scout Rifle, and Combat Shotgun. This reduction of memory consumption should reduce some of the out-of-memory crashes that are occurring for some players.
- Increased the SOCOM ammunition found in airdrops to 120 (was 24).
- Reduced the number of AR-15s that spawn in the world by approximately 60%.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some players to remain stuck in their parachute at the beginning of matches.
- RPG ammo now displays properly when on the ground.
- Weapon HUD now updates properly when switching guns as a passenger in a vehicle.
- Kills with the SOCOM now count towards Sniper Challenges, as intended.
- Parachute and ARV skins now de-dupe normally.
- Players with promotional skins will no longer see the de-duping message every time they enter Customization.
- Pressing “X” to confirm restoring to default settings before the “Are You Sure” pop-up appears no longer causes the UI to get stuck.
- It is now possible to preview facewear when the character is wearing a helmet.
- Numerous fixes to minor UI issues including some clean-up to make text easier to read on various main menu screens.