BUGHA’S LATE GAME, A NEW MODE AND TOURNAMENT
The Bugha’s Late Game Arena mode will be added to the playlist selection screen soon. This mode, which is part of the celebrations for Bugha’s entry into the Icon Series, puts players right in the thick of competitive Fortnite. Here’s a summary!
You’ll arrive on the island with your Trio as the storm approaches.
We worked with Bugha to create nine starting inventories split into three team loadouts. Each Trio will be randomly assigned one of these team loadouts.
You’ll be able to earn Hype unique to the mode as you play. Players who earn at least 1500 Hype before Bugha’s Late Game Tournament on July 28 will be eligible to compete.
Qualified players in the Bugha’s Late Game tournament version will compete against others in their region for a share of $100,000! More information can be found in our Bugha Icon Series blog post.
PREFERRED ITEM SLOTS IS A NEW SETTING.
With the new Preferred Item Slot preferences, you can take control of your loadout! Preferred Item Slots, found in the Game tab of the Settings menu, allows you to specify where a weapon or item type should go when picked up.
The active configuration for Item Slots 1-5 is 1) Assault Rifle | 2) Shotgun | 3) Unassigned | 4) Unassigned | 5) Consumable, but you can change this to suit your play style. Do you want Snipers in Slot 3? Toggle the slot to your preferred weapon type by pressing the “Configure” button. When you loot a Sniper-type item in the future, it will be assigned to your third inventory space and hotkey.
MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable Ziplines. Ziplines are now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable Rifts obtained from vendors. Vendor Rifts are now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving items being automatically equipped in certain cases when picked up.
- Fixed an issue involving the Grimey Outfit’s reactivity not working.
- Fixed an issue involving the button for Arena Division/tournament details being unresponsive on controller.
- Fixed an issue involving the ‘Hold Inventory button’ Crafting menu shortcut not working.