War & Peace
- Fixed naval damage calculations.
- Fixed an error that prevented players from accessing base-game Jurchen missions while owning Mandate of Heaven.
- Fixed an error with Emperor of China missions requiring content that is only exclusive to Ming (Haijin mission, Single Whip National Idea).
- Fixed an error that prevented players from progressing down the Aragonese/Spanish mission tree if they owned Golden Century but lacked Rule Britannia.
- Removed duplicate requirement from Emperor of China missions that asked for 95 Mandate twice.
- Increased to 40 from 25 the maximum number of owned provinces that France can have to be eligible for integration via the Parliament Act to Form the Angevin realm.
- Fixed CTD caused by disabling alerts which do not exist in the game.
- Fixed AI asking other AI for a 0 Trust for 0 Favors.
- Fixed so the game doesn’t switch away from the main theme in the main menu.
- Fixed CTD caused by revoking a seat when a parliament debate is ongoing.
- Fixed crashes related to mods modifying the music player.
- Fixed crash in faction view due to listbox not existing.