Brace yourselves for the Faceless One Update, where the enigmatic Faceless Void takes center stage. Hailing from the mysterious realm of Claszureme, this time-bending hero is ready to unleash his unparalleled control over time to both protect the Ancients and dominate the chessboards of Drodo Island.
In this extensive re-balance patch, Meepo’s Poof sees a reduction in damage, while Faceless Void’s Chronosphere sees a slight decrease in duration. Additionally, Faceless Void’s Time Lock no longer deals damage, but the stun effect remains intact. Lastly, Keeper of the Light’s Illuminate receives a slight boost in damage per second. These changes promise to shake up the gameplay and keep players on their toes. So, gear up and get ready to experience the power of time manipulation like never before in DOTA AUTO CHESS!
Update: 29 Nov, 2020 @ 10:39am
Re-Balance Patch 2
● Meepo’s Poof: Damage from 150/200/250 to 100/150/200
● Faceless Void’s Chronosphere: Duration from 4/4/5 to 3/4/5
● Faceless void’s Time Lock: Damage removed and stun for 1s remained
● Keeper of the Light’s Illuminate: Damage per second from 120/200/500 to 150/250/500
Update: 26 Nov, 2020 @ 7:18pm
Re-balance Patch 1
Update: 25 Nov, 2020 @ 11:06am
● fix bug
Update: 25 Nov, 2020 @ 10:28am
The Faceless One Update
DOTA AUTO CHESS Patch 2020-11-26
Faceless Void is a visitor from Claszureme, a realm outside of time. Time means nothing to Darkterror, except as a way to thwart his foes and aid his allies. No mattter in protecting the Ancients or on the chessboards in Drodo Island, Faceless Void wields such great power of time at his will.
Chess Piece Update
● New Chess Piece: Faceless Void ($3 Faceless Assassin)
Chronosphere: Creates a blister in spacetime, trapping all chess pieces caught in its sphere of influence and allows only Faceless Void to move freely in the sphere.
● Shadow Shaman now has Shackles as his ability, replaceing Hex.
Shackles: CHANNEL: Magically binds an enemy chess piece so that it cannot move or attack, while dealing magical damage over time.
● Phantom Assassin has been temorarily removed from the chess piece pool for rework or tuning.
● Decreased Legion Commander’s Press the Attack bonus damage from 10/20/30 to 10/10/20. Now promoting a higher-ranked Legion Commander collects all Press the Attack stacks from the lower ranks.
● Increased Storm Spirit’s base armor from 3 to 4.
● Decreased Meepo’s base health from 650 to 600.
● Decreased Elder Titan’s Earth Splitter damage percentage from 25/30/35 to 20/25/30.
● Added a tooltip for Zeus’ Thunder God’s Fury effect on Courier.
● Improved Sven’s base attack cooldown from 1.6 to 1.5.
● Improved Monkey King’s base attack cooldown from 1.1 to 1.
● Increased Huskar’s base armor from 9 to 10, increased Berserker’s Blood bonus attack speed from 15/20/25 to 20/25/30 per stack.
Update: 25 Nov, 2020 @ 10:26am
● New species: Faceless – Whisper of Darkness
(1) Faceless: If you have no other active synergies except Whisper of Darkness, all friendly chess pieces are immune to all negative effects and their attacks have a chance to lock the enemy in time.
● Elves – Evasion: Effect tunning
(3) Elves: All friendly elves have +25% evasion. (Up from 20%)
(9) Elves: An illusion of the allied chess piece is created upon a successful dodge. (Removed +20% evasion)
● Undead – Horror: Improved armor reduction
(2) Undeads: All enemies suffer -3 armor. (from -2)
(4) Undeads: All enemies suffer -5 armor.
(6) Undeads: All enemies suffer -7 armor. Any allied chess piece slain by a Horrified enemy continues to battle in Wraith Form for 5 seconds before embracing death. (from -6)
● Assassin – Coup de Grace: Improved critical chance
(9) Assassins: All allies have 10% chance to critical hit for 500% damage, and gains a Backstab Leap move after killing an enemy. (Up from 5% chance)
● Hunter – Aimed Shot: Improved damage
(9) Hunters: All friendly allies have +50 base attack damage and +50% chance knock back enemy. (Up from +25)
● Orc – Battle Hardened: Increased bonus health
(6) Orcs: All allies have +10x(Courier health lost) Health. (Up from 9x)
● Troll – Voodoo Frenzy: Effect tunning
(6) Trolls: All allies gain 20 attack speed for each succcessful attack. Maximum 10 stacks.
● Mage – Magic Vulnerability: Increased Frozen duration
(9) Mages: All enemies are cursed with frost incantation, which freezes them upon receiving magical damage. The greater the damage received, the longer the enemies are frozen. (Increased duration by 25%)
Update: 25 Nov, 2020 @ 10:22am
● Tauren – Totem of the Clan: Effect tunning
Disarm duration decreased from 3 to 2 sec. Silence duration decreased from 6 to 5 sec.
● Human – Spark of Mind: Tome of Knowledge bonus XP now rounds down again.
● Shaman – Hex: (4) Shamans’ freindly Hex now has a initial delay.
DAC Pass and Candy Store Update
● DAC Pass Holders receive a daily quest for bonus rewards. Completing the quest in Ranked or Casual game to win a Chocolate Donut that can be spent in Candy Store for exclusive items.
● Replaced the bonus for Daily Top 3 with Dailu Quests.
● Removed Googie Egg Event
● Added a new shelf for Taunt emotions. Taunts are unlimited to Courier and levels, and will be permanantly unlocked once purchased.
Chats and Emotions (Beta)
● Click on the chat icon or default hotkey K to send Taunt emotions to all other players. Taunts appear as chat bubbles over the Courier and beside player panel.
Update: 10 Nov, 2020 @ 8:35am
● fix bug
Update: 10 Nov, 2020 @ 8:19am
● fix bug
Update: 9 Nov, 2020 @ 2:43pm
● fix bug
Update: 9 Nov, 2020 @ 1:11pm
● fix bugs
Update: 1 Nov, 2020 @ 8:11am
● fix Badge S9