[ KATOWICE 2019 ]
– For a limited time Katowice 2019 Viewer Pass is available at 50% off.
– Two days remaining to make all your Champions Stage Pick’Em predictions including grand final winner and get your gold coin.
– Fixed souvenir redemption button showing up for ‘Downloaded’ matches in the Watch tab. Souvenirs can be redeemed from the ‘2019 IEM Katowice’ Matches tab.
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Added “auto-fill squad” option for Danger Zone games and made all games to have squads of two players. Deselecting the “auto-fill squad” option allows players to play solo for additional challenge.
– Spectators can press alt+number to select spectator targets with numbers greater than 10.
– Squads now show their number and color on the overview map for spectators.
– Number keys now select Danger Zone squads and not individual players.
– Spectators can cycle squad members by pressing the same squad number key or “minus” key (this feature is toggled with sv_dz_spec_group_teams).
– Next and previous spectator commands will now group players in Danger Zone squads consecutively.
-Players on a Danger Zone squad show their spectator panel colored to their squad color.
– Updated the Danger Zone squad colors to work better overall with the overview image and make them easier to see.
– Player eye lines in spectating and other elements are now colored to match their Danger Zone squad color.
– Fixed spectator cameras selecting cameras that were over 2000 units away from the target.
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed floating flower
– Fixed drawing distance on few props in middle area
– Changed texture in the underpass for better visibility of CT models
– Added clipping on the ramps to prevent weapons being dropped there
– Added smooth clips
– Removed pixel angle on B ramp from Ivy
– Fixed z – fighting in the house on B bombsite
– Fixed collision on crate model
– Added painting
– Renovated library
– Fixed some models not being rendered in water reflection
-Can now jump on crates at A
-Improved visuals on high settings
-Reduced bombsite explosion radius
– Visual improvements
– Fixed several bomb stuck spots
– Swapped swat vans for generic vans
– Removed an invisible brush blocking grenades at Aquarium T side double doors
– Improved movement through hole in rocks at the back of Seals balcony
– Rotated Seals infoboard at mid
– Disabled collisions on ceiling beams at mid
– Removed hiding spot below Lemur treehouse
– Smokes that visibly fade off the ground now allow fire to spread under them without getting extinguished.
– Fixed a rare occurrence of the C4 viewmodel sometimes being wrapped in last year’s holiday wrapping paper.
– Added support for displaying correct picks for Katowice 2019 Major Championship after the Challengers Stage is finished.
[ Katowice 2019 ]
-Fixed Pick’Em management WebAPIs to provide a list of ItemIDs that can be used when uploading user predictions.
-Fixed GOTV+ playcast sometimes getting stuck on a loading screen when retrying dropped fragments or exceeding download bandwidth.
-Several fixes for intermittent UI problems when managing Katowice 2019 Pick’Em predictions.
-Fixed Pick’Em refresh state getting stuck on loading.
[ Katowice 2019 ]
– The all-new Katowice 2019 Viewer Pass is now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations taking part in the IEM Katowice Major.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
— an upgradable Katowice 2019 Event Coin
— access to the Katowice Pick’Em Challenge
— unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event
— all-new Steam.tv team flair
— exclusive access to Katowice 2019 Souvenir Packages
– Team and player autograph stickers are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations taking part in the IEM Katowice Major.