Today we will release a hotfix for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. This week’s hotfixes re-add the two previously disabled Mayhem modifiers and address some reported concerns.
Everybody has made some incredible memories seeing the network’s responses to Bounty of Blood and all the progressions that came to Mayhem Mode with this last fix. The group has been appreciating and snickering along at all the particular and various forms that everybody has been playing and imparting to other people. We are content with the measure of assorted variety in by and large interactivity that came out of the progressions that were made and trust that it has urged you to return to some different aptitudes, assembles, and gear that you hadn’t beforehand. Because of it despite everything being from the get-go in the life expectancy of the changes, we are proceeding to watch criticism and what is coming out of the network before responding to any forms that may show up more overwhelmed or take steps to restrain what players feel like they can play.
To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.
- Reenabled the Mayhem Modifiers Boundary Issues and Drone Ranger
- Prevented the camera from resetting after closing Photo Mode in a vehicle in the campaign add-on Bounty of Blood
- Addressed an issue with Amara the Siren’s Glamour sometimes not respecting the enemy’s allegiance in the campaign add-on Bounty of Blood
- Addressed a concern that the Gunner Class Mod Megaton Mind Sweeper was sometimes spamming errors in the game log
- Addressed various grammatical concerns throughout Borderlands 3
This hotfix it also updates descriptions on some skill cards for Moze, the Gunner, to make them accurate to what was happening during gameplay.
- Updated the Gunner’s Molten Roar’s skill card to include text for its 100% damage boost to the Salamander Thrower and remove the listed fuel penalty
- The plus sign for the damage on Gunner’s Hammerdown Protocol has been removed
- Updated the Gunner’s Target Softening skill description to list the 50% magazine penalty for Vanquisher
- Updated the Gunner’s Active Tracking skill description to list the magazine size
- Updated the Gunner’s Shockhammer skill description to list the reduction to Bear Fist base damage