- Golden Trout have been spotted in the golden current near the shores!
- Event Period: August 7 (after maintenance) – August 28 (before maintenance)
- Golden Trout is worth 500,000 Silver and will be available in the following areas;
- Velia, Heidel, Altinova, Valencia City, Grána, Duvencrune, Terrmian Beach
- Shai Talent Update Events: July 31 (after maintenance) – August 21 (before maintenance)
- Terrmian Waterpark 2019: July 17 (after maintenance) – August 28 (before maintenance)
- Mysteries of Summer Continues: A Tale of a Fallen Kingdom:
- Temporarily disabled on August 1st, 2019 20:20 UTC/22:20 CEST/13:20 PDT.
- Reopens on August 7th 13:00 UTC/15:00 CEST/06:00 PDT.
- Event will continue until August 28 (before maintenance)
- Train to Beat the Heat!
- Book of Training (Combat and Skill): +50% EXP (Stackable with EXP boosts)
- Book of Training – Combat (1 Hour) and Book of Training – Skill (1 Hour): Sold with 90% discount at the Pearl Shop (F3).
- Mysteries of Summer Continues: A Tale of the Fallen Kingdom
- Compensation for sudden discontinuation of the new questline and restoration of consumed items have been sent out.
- All adventurer’s have received the following item as well:
- Heartfelt Gift Box III x1
- Whenever a War Hero tries to create a post in the Guild window’s Saying of the day, a message that says “Only guild members can create a post” will appear.
- A previously unknown archipelago has emerged in the Great Ocean.
- You can no longer change directions using the mouse during the jumping motion when riding Tier 1-8 horses and dream horses. (This includes the dream horse’s Double Jump skill).
- [Female Characters] When wearing the Terrmian Casual Wear, the helmet will not be displayed.
- Fixed the issue where customizing the forehead after equipping the Khilath helmet would cause graphical issues.
- Changed the Knockdown effect of a successful Flow: Light’s Trail attack to Stiffness.
- Skill Enhancement: The Stiffness effect will be applied on a successful 1st hit of the Radiant Storm, only in PVE.
- Skill Enhancement: The Knockdown effect will be applied on a successful hit of the Deadly Explosion, only in PVE.
- The Knockback effect will be applied on a successful hit of the Bolt of Radiance, only in PVE.
We have been reviewing and testing Archer to make improvements to the class, while keeping Archer’s unique characteristic as the longest ranged class. Many of Archer’s ranged skills cause CC status effects, and we have concluded that this gives Archer too big of an advantage in PvP. Therefore, we have adjusted the CC status effect skills Archer have, with more of the changes to the effects in PvP and less to the effects in PvE. We will keep on working on Archer. We not only want to keep what is unique to Archer, but have the class fit harmoniously with the other classes of BDO.
- The fairies have come to meet Shai after listening to her music.
- Now, the fairies will appear whenever Shai performs a song and make her shine brighter!
- While using a Talent skill, you can now immediately transition to a skill which uses another instrument.
- While using a Talent skill, you can now switch to the Florang.
- While using a Talent skill, you can now immediately transition to the Twirl and Sprinkle-Sparkle skills.
- Added details about the maximum number of allies to whom the effects of “Do it Better!”, “Sun, Moon, Stars”, “Time to Shine!”, “Shout to the Sky”, and “Summer Rain” can be applied.
- Fixed the issue where the placement of the waves coming from the Vitclari was awkward when using the Vitclari skill with the Florin’s Leaf energy at full level.
- Fixed the issue where the Vitclari’s blue energy that is created when Shai is on Talent Standby Mode did not disappear even after either unequipping the Vitclari or after switching to Normal Mode in certain situations.
- Added a cheer effect when a character when obtains
- Added a new item, the “Mirror of Illusion”.
- If you have the item, you can use it to retry the Altar of Blood stage you were unable to clear.
- The effects will not be applied when used outside of the Altar of Blood
- You can use it when you retry or immediately enter the Altar of Blood.
- The Nightmare Fragment will be used first if you possess it.
- You cannot use the Mirror of Illusion along with the Nightmare Fragment.
- If you have the item, you can use it to retry the Altar of Blood stage you were unable to clear.
- You can no longer use Shai’s Talent Instruments
, as ingredients for the Fairy Growth.
- Fixed the effect of the Red Nose’s Smash Attack.
- Changed the requirements for accepting the quest “[To Level 50!] Giant Catfishman Qoobe”.
- You can forfeit the quest and reaccept it by discarding the Summon Scroll from your Inventory (I) first.
- The auto-navigation mark will now clearly lead to logs for Lumbering when accepting the quest “Bring Logs” from NPC Pollini.
- You can now see the fish that you can catch at the Balenos River next to the Western Guard Camp displayed in the World Map (M).
- The hint for the knowledge of “Caresto Fonti” is now clearer than before.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn’t gain the knowledge of “Monster for a Monster” when the Ogre soldier around the Western Guard Camp was absent.
- In case the soldier is absent, you can gain the relevant knowledge from Feinia.
- You can no longer press the following buttons when attempting Enhancement: Go Back, Quest, Enhancement, Transfusion, Item Reform, Guide, Exit.
- Adjusted the width of the Change All button for Morco’s Gear Bag.
- The size of the Buff List in the Edit UI window now fits Buff List’s area.
- The number of items that need to be collected after they have been successfully registered for sale or pre-ordered is now displayed in the Web Central Market’s registration/pre-order icon.
- Added a function that displays arrow icons and price information in the Web Central Market’s Volatile Price Items category.
- Whenever an error occurs while the game client is open, you can now see a message that explains the reason of this error.
- Fixed the issue where certain structures appeared in the form of an NPC and disappeared intermittently.
- The increase values will no longer be displayed for Amity in the Quest Rewards window.
- Fixed the issue where the Item Count button didn’t disappear when trying to discard an item while leaving the Item Count button from the Inventory (I) window open.
- Fixed the issue where a wrong image was displayed when selecting the skill of a guild mount in the guild stable.
- Fixed the issue where the Enhancement sound effect still played even after cancelling the Enhancement in the middle.
- Fixed the issue where the Max Durability decrease was not reflected in the Repurchase List when selling an item whose Max Durability has decreased.
- Fixed the issue where the location of certain monsters in Hystria was abnormal.
- Fixed the issue where the road in certain region of the Longleaf Tree Forest was not displayed in the minimap.
- Fixed the issue where a rock in certain region of the Sausan Garrison was abnormally floating in the air.
- Fixed the issue where the grass in certain place of the Loopy Tree Forest was floating in the air.
- Fixed the issue where a rock in a certain place around the Saunil Battlefield was floating in the air.
- Fixed the issue where doing the “Propose” social action wasn’t applied to the character’s facial expression.
- [Berserker] Fixed the issue where Berserker’s face looked blurry when zooming in on it with the Screenshot mode ON, after setting Remastered mode or the Depth of Field option and Ultra mode.
- [Dark Knight] Fixed the graphical glitch that occurred in the chest area of the Dark Knight Loranne Bikini and the Stella Outfit.
- [Striker] Fixed the issue where the Striker Glorious Shudad outfit and the Blackstar Gauntlet’s appearances overlapped when equipping them together.
- [Ninja] Fixed the issue where the character’s beard was displayed outside of the mask when you applied the beard customization after equipping the Obsidian Arrow Outfit.
- [Sorceress] Fixed the issue where some part of the helmet’s appearance was invisible when you changed the forehead customization after equipping the Khilath Helmet.
- [Lahn] Fixed the issue where the stomach area appeared abnormal when equipping the Coco Outfit and the Epheria Marine Underwear together.
- [Tamer] Fixed the issue where the helmet was too close to the character’s body compared to other characters when equipping the Snowflake Outfit.
- [Shai] Fixed the issue where the left side of the head appeared abnormal when dying the helmet of the Trilby Outfit.
- [Shai] Fixed the issue where the tip of Shai’s shoulder strap appeared abnormal when in Combat Stance with the Florchestra Outfit equipped.
- [Shai] Fixed the issue where the Shai’s shoes appeared abnormal when equipping the Florchestra Outfit after certain customization.
- [Shai] Fixed the issue where a black dot was displayed when equipping a Florchestra Outfit of 0 Durability on Shai.
- [Shai] Fixed the issue where Shai’s facial expression of the “Fighting Spirit” social action looked awkward
- [Shai] Fixed the issue where the Rage Absorption effect was not applied to the allies when a World Boss appeared.
- [Shai] Fixed the issue where the Auto-run state didn’t stop even when entering the directional keys while Auto-running.
- [Archer] Fixed the issue where you couldn’t do Roll even when crouching down and entering the directional key + Shift while carrying a load.
- Fixed the issue where NPCs in the quests of the temporarily disabled Mysteries of Summer Continues: A Tale of a Fallen Kingdom were not giving their other regular quests.
- Fixed the issue where the DP for the Ultimate Krea Ornamental Knot and Ultimate Krea Vitclari, which can be obtained by upgrading the Krea Ornamental Knot and Krea Vitclari, was abnormal.
- Damage Reduction +2 has been applied to all enhancement levels for the Ultimate Krea Ornamental Knot and Ultimate Krea Vitclari.
- We are aware of the issue where helmet dye is not being properly applied to Pearl outfits which occupy both the helmet and armor slots.
- We are aware of the issue where Voice Chat is not working properly.