You should feel confident using Prestige Points and event tokens on the skin you want most. Here’s the complete lineup of 2020 prestige skins. No spoilers on unrevealed thematics!
2020 Prestige Point skins:
- True Damage Senna (available now)
- Coven Zyra (available now)
- Arcanist Zoe (releasing in 10.14)
*We’re trying something different with Soraka: This’ll be our first Prestige Edition of a previously-released skin, as a test to gauge interest in Prestiges for older content.
2020 Event Prestige skins:
- Mecha Kingdoms Garen (event ended)
- Dark Star Malphite (event ended)
- Pulsefire Lucian (event ended)
*During Worlds 2018, we released K/DA Kai’Sa Prestige Edition as a one-off before fully defining Prestige as a skin type. It was much harder to unlock than today’s Event Prestige skins, and there wasn’t yet clarity around what Prestige was or how Prestige and Event Passes worked. We hope Kai’Sa mains who missed the skin back in 2018 (whether due to difficulty or confusion over availability) enjoy the new option.
All 2020 Event Prestige skins will return in the end of the year Prestige Shop for purchase with Prestige Points. Unlocking a 2020 Prestige skin via loot drop or skin shard reroll will only grant the border and icon if the skin is still obtainable via 2020 Prestige Points (for Prestige Point skins) or Event Tokens (for Event Prestige skins).
Border and icon cutoff dates:
- Prestige Point skins: January 28th 2021, 13:00 PT
- Event Prestige skins: When tokens expire from your inventory
- When event token skins return at the end of the year for purchase with Prestige Points, those purchases won’t grant borders or icons (aside from Diana for the period she’s available for purchase via Event Tokens).