25.3.4 Patch Notes
The only thing Grineer hate more than seeing Tenno cut through waves of Lancers, is seeing them use Grineer Weapons to do it. Wield the power of the Grineer’s vast empire with the latest Tenno Reinforcements on PC: the Quatz Collection!
The Quatz Collection includes:
A compact four-barreled design packing a self-charging capacitor that discharges upon every reload from empty. Features auto hip-fire and aimed fire looses a four-shot instant burst.
*Quatz Pro Tip: start firing from the hip and aim while keeping the trigger held down to stay in auto mode!
This traditional staff weapon is making a triumphant return! Fashioned with Grineer materials and balanced for marine infantry use, the Amphis Staff has received a monstrous makeover that enables shock damage on jump attacks.
GALVANIK ARMOR BUNDLE
Repurposed paramilitary dress, for a fast response to any situation.
A Syandana assembled from the scavenged internals of some unidentified mechanism, it is still dusty from the desert where it was found.
AMPHIX KAVAT ARMOR
A sleek, molded bodyglove, enhanced with piezo-electric detailing.
AMPHATZ KUBROW ARMOR
A sleek, molded bodyglove, enhanced with piezo-electric detailing.
Pick up the Quartz Collection or any of the individual items by visiting the in-game Market today, and put Grineer technology to use helping the Origin System instead of conquering it!
DOMESTIK DRONES BUNDLE
Add one of five new Domestik Drone variants to your Orbiter for a little variety, or pick them all up for maximum Domestik diversity! Keep the Orbiter in spotless condition with the latest in Corpus sanitation technology.
This antique Orokin string instrument once belonged to a great Dax. The ancient ballad, “Smiles from Juran,” is one of the few known examples of music composed for this instrument.
- Added Arch-gun Ammo to the Simulacrum pickup area.
- Combat markers for enemies in Archwing / Submersible have been visually updated and now update their awareness color/fill depending on their state!
- Improved teleporting volumes spaces in the Corpus Outpost and Grineer Shipyard tilesets to catch overzealous Loki / Novas when attempting to escape the level.
Nightwave Changes & Fix:
- Eligibility for the Get Clem & Maroo Ayatan Treasure Hunt missions now resets at 00:00 Monday each week (same as Nightwave) instead of an arbitrary 7-day cooldown from whenever you last completed them. This ensures you have a chance to complete the missions within the weekly refresh of Nightwave.
- Anyone who ran within the last 7 days will have their cooldown reset 7 days from when they ran it, and future resets will be Monday 00:00.
- In Tuesday’s Hotfix we released a fix for a Nightwave bug that prevented proper tracking of Acts. This is Part 2 of that fix. Today’s fix retroactively provides missing Nightwave Standing to players affected by the issue we fixed Tuesday.
- Fixed Sortie roll-over + UI refresh not occurring exactly at 12 noon since the dawn of time.
- Fixed Revenant specter not spawning reliably during the Mask of the Revenant quest if Host does not have the quest active.
- Fixed Clients not seeing proper Trade offerings if the Host player swaps a Mod for Platinum. The confirmation screen does show the Platinum being offered, but players may be mislead / not paying attention and accept the Trade.
- Fixed the Bullet Jump buff from Proton Pulse sometimes lasting perpetually.
- Fixed Umbra’s Radial Howl sometimes leaving enemies frozen in mid-air.
- Fixed Eximus Codex entries displaying the same as their non-Eximus version.
- Fixed rail damage triggers in the Grineer Shipyard Defense tileset resulting in many deceased Pets, as it should only affect Warframes.
- Fixed an unreachable Crate spawn in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed an unreachable Crate spawn in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed some missing geometry collision in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed a square box appearing in the minimap of the Ambulas boss area in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed not being able to toggle camera mode during Melee Finishers in Captura.
- Fixed the Grain slider not functioning in Captura.
25.3.3 Patch Notes
- Added polish and improvements to Relays, including increased elevator speed, markers for Syndicate rooms, and more.
- Optimized performance of Friends list behaviour under-the-hood.
- We now only show the ‘Gift’ button in the Market for Platinum purchases.
A bug existed in the progress tracking and completion status of ‘Recovered’ Acts. If a repeat Act appeared, this would cause it to be already-completed immediately when they appear in the UI and prevent players from earning their associated standing reward. We have more fixes coming on this – stay tuned!
- Fixed an issue serverside with accounts being unable to incubate Kubrows.
- Fixed an issue with a game freeze that would occur if you left the relay before accepting the Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Smeeta’s instant reload buff not applying to battery weapons, it will now instantly recharge beam weapons.
- Fixed Grineer Latchers on the Kuva Fortress being ‘friendly’ to Tenno.
- Fixed Assassinate boss card titles not visible on Clients.
- Fixed a script error / game issue on the Ambulas boss fight.
- Fixed an issue with recasting Nidus’s Ravenous on same location not refreshing the ability duration timer.
- Fixed incorrect camera rotations in Captura.
- Fixed an issue with Wukong’s Celestial Stomp becoming unreliable if you use it too quickly after joining in progress.
- Fixed an issue with Revenant’s facing direction after using Reave during Danse Macabre.
- Fixed an issue with Cernos Prime arrows fired by Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones always hitting the floor.
- Fixed an issue with Prime Sugatras looking stretched.
- Fixed an issue with Wisp Specters being unable to cast any abilities – Sol Gate is still unusable for now.
- Fixed issues with the fast travel option not working in old original Dojo tilesets.
- Fixing a level hole found in the Grineer Sealabs.
- Fixing a level hole as found here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cce8q4/old_map_hole_still_alive/
- Fixed a rogue teleport volume as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cd6uhf/im_sorry_warframe_but_what/
- Fixing level holes in Europa.
- Fixed a level hole as found here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cdrmpf/map_hole_on_lith_earth/
- Fixed Ephemera energy colour preview not updating when choosing new or random colours.
18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
Login issues that affected a select few have been fixed serverside!
- Fixed Operator Focus Abilities being broken if a tree is semi-complete. This also fixes Operator Void Mode being broken.
- Fixed UI lockup that could occur when viewing Nightwave Rewards and then an Act.
- Fixed the camera snapping to an odd orientation when performing actions that lock its orientation (namely, rotating/pulling/pushing Decorations in the Orbiter).
- Fixed extra beam Range (Ruinous Extension) negatively affecting the secondary beam lock Range of the Ocucor.
- Fixed a level hole in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
25.3.2 Patch Notes
- Added a new Plains Assassinate Bounty Bonus Objective of ‘Draw out the target within one minute for bonus’. More bonuses to come after further testing.
Clan XP Changes:
If you’re not an active participant in the Clan / Dojo system, a lot of this will go over your head. But if you’ve noticed a discrepancy in your Clan’s Dojo XP since the release of Update 25, we have found the issue and have a full breakdown here.
Upon researching the Update 25 Clan weapons, some Clans / Dojos had a loss of Clan XP. On the surface this seems like a pretty straight forward problem, but it has turned out to be a bit more complicated. Your “Clan Profile’ page showed research and Pigment XP gains, but there was a whole bunch of invisible XP messing with values especially if you deleted a decoration or room, and finished weapon research (namely, from Operation Trophies)!
- All trophies are now exempt from Clan XP and will not reward it.
- The Trading Post and Treasury will supply their intended XP.
As we release eligible content, you can re-rank your Clan over time. We have record keeping of your rank, so you won’t re-trigger the rank up rewards.
We have a list of rooms and objects that grant you XP, but only if they exist within the Dojo (i.e cannot be built then destroyed). This now works properly + and we are working to highlight this fact more (as we work to expose in UI):
- Trading Post: 10000 XP
- Treasury: 10000 XP
- Obstacle Course: 15000 XP
- (NEW) Obstacle Course Architect: 15000 XP
- Dueling Room: 15000 XP
- Oracle: 10000 XP
- Energy Lab: 10000 XP
- Chem Lab: 10000 XP
- Bio Lab: 10000 XP
- Orokin Lab: 10000 XP
- Tenno Lab: 10000 XP
- Temple of Honor: 15000 XP
Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- Right clicking on Nightwave rewards will now display its preview diorama.
- Fixed inability to mark Mods dropped from containers in the Void for the “Mark a Resource or Mod” Nightwave Act.
- Fixed the Glaive Prime Blueprint help text saying it’s obtainable from Nightwave Cred Offerings.
Wukong Changes & Fixes:
- Wukong’s Celestial Twin no longer utilizes Quick Thinking to fix the Twin living indefinitely.
- Fixed ability to replicate Wukong’s Celestial Twin multiple times by abusing Emotes.
- Fixed Wukong’s Cloudwalk and Defy abilities turning off sprint toggle when used.
- Fixed Wukong’s Immortality Passive triggering while in Archwing in Vallis / Plains which results in getting stuck in Archwing instead of being knocked out.
- Further fixes to floating Armor on Wukong / Wukong Prime.
Survival Spawn Change:
- Historically the number of concurrent enemies in Survival was related to where the mission was in the Star Chart; early missions tended to have less enemies and later missions tended to have more and this number did not change even when you stayed in a mission longer to face higher-level enemies. As an experiment we have changed the scaling mechanic so that staying in a low-level mission longer will also increase the enemy count as it increases the enemy level until it hits the same cap it would have for high-level missions.
Sabotage Changes & Fixes:
These Changes & Fixes relate directly to if the Reactor Sabotage ‘magnetic’ situation is triggered:
- Increased visibility of the panic button placed at the Reactor console.
- Reduced hack time for enemies at the Reactor panic button to 1.5 seconds.
- Increased ‘Defend’ time to 60 seconds from 40 seconds.
- Fixed no enemies spawning to trigger lockdown at the Reactor console.
- Fixed enemies unable to reach the Reactor console.
Zanuka Harvest Changes & Fixes:
- Added objective text in the UI for maximum clarity for ‘what the hek is going on’.
- Removed parkour tiles to reduce the chance newer players will get stuck here.
- Objective UI markers now flash red to match red X attack markers.
- Corrupted Vor is now marked with a red X marker if killing him is required to progress past the ‘kill enemies’ stage in Interception.
- Changed Spy panic buttons in the entrance hallways of Spy Vaults to stop enemies using them and setting off the alarm when outside the vault in Gas City, Grineer Fortress, and Sealab tilesets.
- Kuva Cell pickups now take priority over Life Support Tower activation actions to alleviate accidental Life Support activation in Kuva Survival.
- Increased brightness of the grey ABC markers in Lua Spy missions.
- Improved an extraction area in the Gas City tileset to be a little more generous.
- Changed the Venus Assassinate area marker so it matches the UI objective.
- Removed ability to spawn Arlo Devoted Healers in the Simulacrum.
- Removed Wisp footstep sounds when wall running.
- Removed outstanding old Corpus Lockers and replaced them with the new Locker meshes.
- Improvements to the Gear Spiral controller sensitivity.
- Made Teleport Pits willing to send loot to a nearby spot as a last resort instead of letting it fall out of the world.
- Made hundreds of micro-optimizations to numerous game and UI scripts.
- Made some micro-optimizations to screenshots taken with F6 (particularly for 4K displays).
- Optimized game startup time slightly.
- Fixed inability to complete the Sands of Inaros quest due to Denial Bursas not spawning.
- Fixed progression stopper during the ‘Kill the 5 Mimics’ stage of the 4th mission of The Sacrifice.
- Fixed progression stopper in the Orokin Derelict Mobile Defense tileset due to missing context action on the Defense console.
- Fixed the Ropalolyst fight breaking if the player flies it into the underside of the center platform. You will now be forcibly dismounted off the bucking bronco.
- Fixed Growing Power buff not removing itself properly when casting Limbo’s Cataclysm, resulting in an indefinite stacking of Strength.
- Fixed enemies not spawning after a Host Migration in the Grineer Shipyard Defense tileset.
- Fixed Life Support Towers not spawning after a Host migration in Sortie Survival missions.
- Fixed a Host migration causing Garuda’s Talons to lose their Stance upgrade, and instead use the default attacks if it’s the only Melee weapon equipped.
- Fixed the first mission of Saya’s Vigil not failing properly if the player leaves the final objective area.
- Fixed seeing “Failed Bounty” when reaching extraction too soon during the final mission of Saya’s Vigil.
- Fixed a performance regression that was impacting certain types of cloth; performance in open world areas, towns and relays may be improved.
- Fixed becoming one with Saya when speaking with her in Cetus.
- Fixed Grineer Capture Targets have a Shield that does not regenerate instead of Armor.
- Fixed Sentient Troopers not spawning in Lua Exterminate missions.
- Fixed Sentients spawning in the wrong location during Octavia’s Anthem.
- Fixed ability to use Emotes while casting Revenant’s Danse Macabre to prevent your Abilities getting stuck.
- Fixed an incorrect cinematic during a phase of The War Within quest.
- Fixed wrong Relic Rarity text when hovering over the Rarity bar on the Reward selection screen after playing a public Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed Wisp’s Wil-O-Wisp ability setting off laser beam alarms in the Gas City Spy Vaults.
- Fixed missing portal FX for Clients in the Lua Rescue tileset.
- Fixed players turning invisible when standing in certain locations in the Grineer Settlement tileset and Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed hacked Plains Drones becoming non-responsive after being pushed by an Arson Eximus.
- Fixed invisible marker on the Vallis Defense Drone after the encounter starts.
- Fixed Cryopod alignment in the Gas City Defense tileset.
- Fixed numerous level holes in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed level holes in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c9biyc/ingame_visual_bug_on_europa_and_mission_display / https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cas9yb/does_this_count_as_a_map_hole/.
- Fixed Void Crate waypoint sunken into the ground leading to unpickable goodies, as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cbmc51/i_feel_like_de_is_mocking_me_couldnt_pick_it_up/
- Fixed unwallrunnable walls in the Void tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cbrb9d/the_void_end_tile_has_walls_that_have_large_areas/.
- Fixed overly shiny floors in the Grineer Ship tileset.
- Fixed ability to escape the level in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed the Tang Prime Fur Pattern accent color not resetting to default.
- Fixed Arlo Devoted Healers showing up in Mastery Rank tests and minigames (Happy Zephyr).
- Fixed missing Stubba reload sound when using the Nusku Pistol Skin.
- Fixed incorrect quest requirement for the Silver Grove when reading it in Russian.
- Fixed some script abuse when Inaros’ Desiccation continued to tick after Inaros was killed.
- Fixed enemies armed with the Tetra rifle having an ugly reload animation.
- Fixed having a broken UI after ‘Replay Mission’ is selected when the daily reset happens while the player is in a mission.
- Fixed Assassinate intro boss name not being visible for Clients.
- Fixed a script error when looking at The New Strange quest diorama.
- Fixed an issue with The New Strange where it wouldn’t count Arid Lancers correctly
- Fixed Captura not using the correct camera rotations when switching between cameras.
- Fixed Chroma’s Passive / Spectral Scream descriptions not stating that the Elemental effects are now dictated by the emissives colours, not the energy colours as given in the Ability / Mod descriptions.
25.3.1 Patch Notes
- Updated the Nightwave Act “Transmute 3/3 Mods” to read “Complete 3/3 Transmutations”.
- Fixed crash when returning to the Orbiter after earning Nightwave Affinity.
- Fixed Wukong missing his tail when equipping the Wukong Mithra Skin.
- Fixed Grineer Settlement level hole as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c9fxdl/levelbreaking_glitch_theres_say_hello_at_the_top/?st=jxusg0rn&sh=f6fa390d
- Fixed some laser beam types being triggered by Wil-O-Wisp
- Fixed a door causing the screen to turn black in Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed offset left shoulder Emblem on Wukong Prime.
25.3.0 Patch Notes
Become the ultimate trickster-warrior with Wukong Prime, Zhuge Prime and Ninkondi Prime by earning in-game through Relics!
Get the newest Prime gear with Wukong Prime Access and Prime Accessories here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
Hydroid Prime, Ballistica Prime, and Nami Skyla Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:
- Replaced New Loka’s Sacrifice of Hydroid Prime Systems to Mesa Prime Systems
- Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Hydroid Prime Neuroptics to Zephyr Prime Chassis and Nami Skyla Prime Blade to Gram Prime Handle
- Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Hydroid Prime Systems to Chroma Prime Neuroptics
If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
NIGHTWAVE SERIES 2: THE EMISSARY
Nora Night’s next broadcast follows the remarkable tale of Arlo. As the story unfolds, you’ll learn more about Arlo and his mission to soothe our deepest wounds.
Earn New Rewards — An Infested Display of Power
Series 2 brings a brand-new set of Infested-themed rewards to earn! Rise through all 30 Tiers to unlock these limited-time rewards before the Series is over.
Earn unique rewards like:
- Spore Ephemera (Tier 19): Leave a trail of filth with every footstep.
- Umbra Forma (Tier 26): Apply the Umbra polarity to any Warframe or Weapon.
- Protosomid Shoulder Guard (Tier 28): Loathsome tendrils squirm from these hefty
- Chitoid Sentinel Bundle (Tier 29): Give any Sentinel a flair of Infestation with this pack.
- Emissary Operator Collection (Tier 30): Become like Arlo’s devoted with this Operator cosmetics collection.
- And so much more!
Earn Emissary Creds throughout Series 2 to spend on Nora’s Offerings. After you reach Tier 30, prestige back through the Series to earn even more Creds to spend at her shop!
Visit the Nightwave Cred Offerings to acquire the Rewards you want the most, including Nitain Extract, Weapon and Helmet Blueprints, Catalysts, Reactors and rare Aura Mods. Missed out on hunting the Wolf in Series 1? Purchase a Wolf Beacon from Nora with your Emissary Creds! Emissary Creds must be redeemed before the Series is over or sold for Credits, so use them before the frequency is lost.
Nightwave Series 2 Changes
Based on your feedback, Nightwave Series 2 introduces a suite of changes to reduce the time and tension of earning rewards. Some of these went live with Nightwave: Intermission, but let’s refresh our minds:
- Playing Catch-Up! – We added a way for you to replay missed Acts from previous weeks, in case you have missed them!
- De-grindification! – Less Weekly and Elite Weekly acts, but still giving the same amount of Standing as you would get from Series 1! In addition, we are looking to front-load Emissary Creds as an earlier reward for participating in the Series!
- Act Changes! – We have lowered the Time and Wave requirements for some Endless Mission Acts, as well as lowering the cost of Ayatan Statues (this was implemented during Series 1). In addition, we have also removed the ‘with friends’ requirements from all of our Nightwave Acts!
- New Acts! – Including the most important one… petting your Kubrow or Kavat! We also included some Acts for Kuva missions, Transmuting Mods, K-Drive Races and more!
- Fixed crashes caused by malformed input as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c8xb0r/cool_way_to_name_your_loadouts_how_to_do_it_in/esstfw6/?context=8&depth=9
- Fixed Perfect animal Captures not always giving credit for Nightwave Acts when it should.
- Fixed Nightwave Act progression in the Orbiter causing UI to additionally count all the previously completed Acts in the ship and adding it to the displayed Standing.
- Fixed game hang that could occur if you accessed your Arsenal in the Lunaro Arena Scene and then loaded a different Scene.
- Fixed ‘Auto Installing’ Mods on Garuda’s Talons with no Stance Mods resulting in 15 error popups.
- Fixed progression stopper caused by players being able to pick up more than one Telemetry Key, except they stack and the newly picked up key goes missing as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1106027-kuva-assault-mission-disappearing-telemetry-keys/
- Fixed AI traffic jams in the Grineer Asteroid Defection tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c65bh7/why_i_hate_defection/
- Fixes towards AI ramp traversing struggles in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed exterior lights bleeding through walls in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed an odd red light reflection in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed random floating objects outside the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed missing wall collision in the Corpus Gas City tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c7wv7p/a_force_to_rival_regors_toobmen_wallman/
- Fixed broken terrain in the Grineer Asteroid tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c89p2z/since_de_are_fixing_annoying_terrain_in_levels/
- Fixed an inaccessible gap in the Grineer Shipyards tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c8l6o8/can_we_make_it_so_you_can_pass_through_this_gap/
- Fixed invisible walls in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c8l6o8/can_we_make_it_so_you_can_pass_through_this_gap/esobawz/
- Fixed ability to clip into the wall in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed laser-door scanners appearing in strange places outside of door frame, in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed incorrectly spawned Submersible water volumes in the Sealab tileset.
- Fixed numerous Kitgun Loaders appearing incorrect when “Preview Gilded” is on and off.
- Fixed the Khora Mithra Skin not applying properly to Khora’s Spikes Syandana.
- Fixed Khora Mithra skin not applying to the skirt spikes after switching them.
- Fixed previewing Khora Skins in Arsenal not always properly updating the spikes.
- Fixed changing the spike mode in Arsenal, then switching Skins causing the spikes to be removed.
- Fixed a script error when trying to go to the Appearance tab for Venari.
- Fixed Wukong’s Tennogen Skins not updating some parts of his outfit.
- Fixed Trinity Prime’s belt disappearing when equipping the Immortal Skin.
- Fixed all endless missions have a Void Fissure title in the extract/ battle menu.
- Fixed pressing X on controller while in the Relic station displaying the message “Refine |Name| to Intact?”.
- Fixed Clients pressing X on a controller to accept a Void Fissure mission vote, resulting in an immediate warning message telling them that they are about to enter the mission without a Relic.
- Fixed missing Codex entry for the Repair Kit Mod.
- Fixed inability to trade Synth Fiber or Synth Deconstruct when you only have a single copy of the Mods.