Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.3
- Added a new slider for Orbiter ‘Wear & Tear ’in the Equipment > Orbiter > Orbiter Appearance menu! This new ‘Wear & Tear’ section allows you to choose how much internal amount of nicks and scratches you want the Arsenal section of your Orbiter to reflect AND what color those markings are.
- Eventually these markings will apply to sections of the Orbiter outside of the Arsenal area once they have been given their updated looks!
Melee Phase 2 Changes:
- Added Lifted status to Ooltha Heavy Slam radial attack when used with a one handed Zaw.
- Added Lifted status to Rabvee Heavy Slam radial attack when used with a two handed Zaw.
- Added Lifted status to the Paracesis on a Heavy Ground Slam attack.
- Fixed ability to prematurely launch your Railjack into a never ending vortex. These babies aren’t ready to fly yet!
- Fixed Nightwave progress being reset for existing challenges that you didn’t make progress towards during the mission that just ended. This was fixed live Monday night!
- Fixed Kuva Larvling spawns automatically setting off the alarms.
- Fixed a crash when using Baruuk’s Desert Wind’s Heavy Attack.
- Fixed several ways Warframe could crash while trying to gracefully handle systems running out of memory.
- Fixed the Dojo tool tip for new Railjack Resources indicating the wrong planet location due to the planet swap in yesterday’s Hotfix 26.1.2.
- Fixed teleport volumes to catch players going wildly out of bounds in The Sacrifice quest not doing exactly that.
- Fixed overzealous ceiling teleporters to make the ceiling less invasive, allowing you to jump higher in the Grineer Settlement tileset
- Fixed inability to pick up Domestik Drones once they’ve been placed in Decorator Mode.
- Fixed a script error in the Syndicates screen when shutting down to load into mission.
- Fixed a script error related to Companions losing their original pathing instructions once you’ve left a zone (Onslaught, Vallis, Plains, etc).
- Fixed hole in the Railjack that allowed you to fall out.
- Fixed a script error when casting Octavia’s Resonator ability.
- Fixes towards weird camera collision in the Orbiter.
- Fixed poor lighting in areas of the Orbiter.
- Fixed a crash when in Archwing mode.
- Fixed Dry Dock Repair Railjack Panel text extending outside the box when viewed in a localized language.
- Fixed Acceltra sounds being heard from other players.
- Fixed missing sounds when using the Syachid Skin with Zaws.
Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.2
- Improvements towards Orokin Derelict mission markers to address pathing issues.
- Reduced Orbiter machine sounds while in Menu screens.
Railjack Resource Changes & Fixes:
- Swapped the planet locations of Cubic Diodes and Carbide to match their Resource type:
- Cubic Diodes = Eximus units on Europa Ice Planet tileset
- Carbides = Eximus units on Ceres Shipyard tileset
- Fixed Cubic Diodes and Carbide Resources not dropping 50% of the time. For further clarification, *abilities that increase loot drops do not apply to these Resource drop type: Cubic Diodes and Carbides have a 100% chance to roll the table for a 50% chance, can’t boost that 100% any further!
- Fixed various issues with ground-mission Cubic Diodes and Carbide pickups, such as: Waypointing them resulted in a generic waypoint and not an item specific tag, and pickup FX being removed as soon as someone picked them up resulting in confusion as to where the Resource actually is on the ground.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Chimera’ Prologue could not be completed.
- Fixed the Orb Vallis Coildrives driving in erratic circles and sometimes becoming stuck when going off course. This also fixes an inability to complete Coildrive Bounties!
- Fixed a recurring issue where hacking a panel on a Corpus tileset would prevent you from hacking it again in the future, potentially locking the player in the room during lockdown.
- Potential fix towards Stalker not remaining in the mission if a Host migration occurred while he was out for blood.
- Fixed low number of spawns in the second Rising Tide quest mission.
- Fixed Companions getting distracted by Roller Floofs while being viewed in the Arsenal, making them near impossible to customize.
- Fixed some Dry Dock skyboxes appearing rotated.
- Fixed inability to Revive after getting clocked by a submersible mine underwater.
- Fixed the ‘Ordis Volume’ slider option applying to Cy Transmission volume. Cy Transmission volume are now affected by the ‘Transmission Volume’ slider.
- Fixed Archwing boost sound playing when using Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed misaligned Link when viewing the Kludgekil Machete Zaw Skin.
- We’re chasing a related issue of the FX also being misaligned.
- Fixed a script error when casting Baruuk’s Serene Storm ability.
- Fixed some holes within the new Orbiter.
- Fixed missing description for the Navarr Prime Armor.
- Fixed Audio Options text appearing as boxes or otherwise being smaller than expected.
Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.1
- Titania now uses the new Archwing flight model. This fixes her current situation of being very janky while in Razorwing.
- Removed an unnecessary Railjack camera binding that was a text filepath.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to Decorate your Dojo.
- Fixed a crash when a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed failed Kuva Lich Parazon stabs showing as two fails. This was just a UI bug, and not actually counting towards two fails.
- Fixed low number of spawns in the Rising Tide Quest Defense mission.
- Fixed inability to dodge in Archwing.
- Fixed overly bright Melee FX when attacking with the Astreos Sword and Shield Skin equipped.
- Fixed flickering UI when viewing the Syndicate detail screen.
- Fixed out of memory handler requiring memory to show you the error message.
- Fixed a script error when pressing ‘L’ in the Dry Dock.
- Fixed cases where the Contribution screen in the Dojo would show values past the required amount (ie 600/45 instead of 45/45). This was a rare UI bug that was influenced by the hot server issues experienced shortly after launch.
- Fixed broken lighting and reflections in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to change the Personal Quarters (Aquarium, Stencil, etc). This was also influenced by the hot server issues attempting to update the database.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if Revenant tried to Enthrall without a target.
- Arch-Melee target homing mechanic no longer functions correctly on some Arch-Melee weapons.
- Struggles with triggering universal Blink on a controller unless bindings are manually rebound.