The Steel Path Changes & Fixes:
- The Steel Path toggle in the Navigation screen will now pulse to draw attention for those who question how to access The Steel Path after talking to Teshin. Completing 1 Steel Path mission will disable the pulse.
- Fixes towards a crash that could occur in The Steel Path Plains Bounty.
- Fixed Air Support Charges and Archgun Deployer not maintaining their normal Cooldown timers.
Khora Urushu Changes & Fixes:
- By default when in the Orbiter, Khora Urushu Skin will always have the spikes visible for maximum fashion!
- Added more tail spikes on the Maculatia Venari Skin. Cause who doesn’t love more spikes!
- Added enhanced detail and grime to the glass textures throughout the Khora Urushu Skin.
- Fixed missing custom Whip mesh for Khora Urushu. Khora’s whip will automatically reflect this Urushu design when the Urushu Skin is equipped.
- Fixed Maculatia Venari Skin spikes not being updated when switching postures.
- Fixed Khora’s neck and head merging into one (also visible with her Urushu Skin).
- Disarming abilities no longer affect pilotable Dargyns to prevent accidental disarm usage that removes weapon capability.
- Fixed inability to use Railjack Battle Avionics when using a controller. The following has been reverted in order to fix:
- Fixed right-D-pad equipping Omni-tool (or doing nothing in regular Archwing missions) instead of cycling to the next Warframe/Archwing ability.
- Fixes towards Omni-tool binding sometimes not working correctly when using a controller.
- Fixed the Railjack HUD sometimes showing “
” on the bottom-left instead of the button that Ordnance is bound to.
- Fixed an issue where the binding for equipping the Omni-tool was missing when playing with a controller if you had customized your bindings prior to the release of Railjack. Players on PC may have to manually restore the bindings.
- Fixed simultaneously pressing ESC+Interact action allowing you to Decorate the Railjack.
- Fixed the launcher being too zoomed in on systems that were using text scaling higher than 100% on Windows 10.
- Fixed Mag’s Greedy Pull not pulling pick-ups long enough to bring ones that are far away.
- Fixed Protea’s Passive HUD FX becoming invisible after Transferring into Operator and out as a Client.
- Fixed Protea’s Passive HUD FX not applying chosen Energy color as a Client.
- Fixed missing dangles on Khora’s Delphi Helmet.
- Fixed some small typos in the Nightwave Episode 3 crime scene.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur if you tried to ban someone from Alliance Chat.
- Fixed missing message for certain types of kick/ban.
- Fixed script crash that could occur when logging into a very decorated Orbiter.
- Fixed Host migration script error that could occur in Archwing missions.
- Fixed a script error related to Domestic Drones.