- Added common resource beam FX to the Trembera Essence pickup.
- Fixed mission nodes being unlocked and playable on unlocked but incomplete planets as per:
- Fixed special NPCs making an appearance in the new Strata Relay appearing invisible. You may now actually see the source of the voices you’ve been hearing after you unlock the Relay in The Pyrus Project.
- Fixed players skipping the contribution phase of the Pyrus Project (and missing out on some surprise stuff as a result) by preventing players from joining in the final mission via the friends list.
- Fixed missing textures on bushes in new Strata Relay.
- Potential fix for crash on host migration in Onslaught.
- Fixed some LOC for Strata Relay.
Mask of the Revenant fixes:
- Fixed being unable to start the Revenant miniquest immediately after reaching Rank 2 with the Quills without leaving Cetus and returning.
- Fixed player who used the Shrine context action not receiving Fragment while in a squad.
- Fixed Fragment context action remaining visible after being used.
The Pyrus Project Spoilers:
- Temporarily removed Zylok Pistol from Conclave Arsenal so that it may receive the proper PvP treatment.
- Fixed excessive flickering on surfaces while flying in Archwing through the Plains.
- Fixed Man of Few Words showing a replay button in the quest screen before being completing for the first time.
- Fixed Prod Crewman lunge attack dealing no damage.
- Fixed Fragment audio in the Codex not working properly.
- Fixed Mag’s Crush FX and animation timing.
- Fixed Mag Prime’s mesh not using her accent color.
- Fixed issues with Umbra going invisible after transferring back to him from Operator mode.
- Fixed issue with Operator appearing invisible in The Sacrifice’s final cinematic if you have not yet visited The Quills.
The Pyrus Project Fixes:
- Fixed issue with context action allowing more than intended Pyrus Essence.
- Fixed Pyrus Essence not dropping from Nox enemies when they are marked as Essence Carriers.
- Fixed the Jordas Golem being marked as an Essence Carrier.
The Pyrus Project Spoiler Fixes:
- Missed notes from last night’s Hotfix for Zylok changes that were intended for its release with 23.6.0:
- Increased Puncture damage to 16.8
- Increased Slash damage to 78.4
- Increased Impact damage to 4.8
- Decreased Fire Rate and increased recoil to compensate for additional damage
- Fixed Trigger Type in Arsenal being incorrectly listed as “Semi” instead of “Duplex”
- Zylok has been re-enabled in Conclave now that it has received PvP treatment.
- Fixed issue with the Zylok that could unload the entire clip at once.