I. New Heroes & Revamped Heroes
[Death Chanter] – Granger is coming to the Advanced Server as a free hero (Limited). Unavailable for purchase.
Hero specialty: Granger is a long-ranged Marksman, who uses his lucky bullets to deal high damage.
Skill 1 – Rhapsody. Granger shoots all his bullets in a forward direction. each bullet deals Physical Damage against enemies.
Skill 2 – Rondo: Granger blinks in the designated direction and reloads his bullets.
Ultimate – Death Sonata: Granger transforms his violin into a gun and fills it with 3 super bullets. In next several seconds. Granger will shoot the super bullets forward. The super bullet ignores the minions along the way and only affects heroes. Super Bullets explode upon hitting the first enemy hero, dealing Physical Damage to enemies nearby and slows them. Each time Granger shoots a Super Bullet he can move to another location.
Passive – Caprice: Granger can fill his gun with up to 6 bullets at a time. As 6 is his lucky number, each 6th bullet deals critical damage.
II. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
1. [Guinevere] – [Athena Asamiya] Diamond 1288. Limit offer for 23 days. 30% OFF during the sale time. Available from 00:00. March 26th (Server Time)
2. Guinevere and her Skin [Athena Asamiya] will be in a bundle. Limit offer for 23 days. 30% OFF during the sale time. Available from 00:00. March 26th (Server Time)
3. 8 Free Heroes: Server Time 2019/3/22 05:01:00 to 2019/3/29 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Karina, Bruno, Chou, Alice, Hilda, Karrie, Martis, Kaja
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Franco, Jawhead, Ruby, Lunox, Chang’e
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 2019/3/29 05:01:00 to 2019/4/5 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Clint, Lolita, Gatotkaca, Uranus, Harley, Aurora, Yi Sun-shin, Alpha
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Estes, Aldous, Diggie, Lesley, Hanabi, Leomord
4. Optimized the battlefield effects of [Aurora] Skin – Aquarius.
III. Hero Adjustments
Optimized the display effects of his skills.
Optimized the display effects of his skills.
IV. Battlefield Adjustments
Optimized the logic of Attribute transformation. Now Attributes gained from transformation won’t be transformed.
V. New Systems & Events
New Mode [Ravage] Stay tuned!
Instructions: In this mode, each side consists of 5 heroes who fight to collect Aquamarines. Each player can choose 5 heroes of different roles before partaking in a Ravage match. After the match up, each player randomly uses one of the 5 heroes they previously chose. A fast-paced mode. thrilling and fun! Come and enjoy it!
A. Over 70 heroes are available in this mode.
1. Player must be Lv.9 or above and have more than a 90 Credit Score to enter Ravage Mode.
2. To play Ravage Mode, players must download all of the game client’s additional resources.
3. In Ravage mode, players can earn chest points. EXP. and BP as usual
4. Data in Ravage mode won’t be accumulated to unlock achievements. And the data won’t be recorded in Profile and Leaderboards.
2. All new [Profile] added social features.
A. Players can give Thumbs-ups to others!
B. You can upload your photos and like or comment on others’ photos.
C. Optimized the display of Personal Profile.
D. Added -Popularity’ function. Increase your Popularity by uploading photos, receiving comments or Thumbs-ups, etc.
3. All new [Achievements]
A. Added a lot of new Achievements.
B. Adjusted the badge display of Achievements.
C. Now you can display your Achievements in your Profile.
4. All new [KOF Index] Available from 00:00. March 26th (Server Time).
V. System Adjustments
1. [Sacred Statue] Optimization
A. Now, Sacred Statues summoned by teammates will be displayed on the map.
B. Using Sacred Statues increases Star-raising points earned.
C. Added “Sacred Statue” Button to some heroes on the Hero Interface.
2. [MCL] Optimization
A. Added MCL exclusive BGM and Voiceover.
B. Added badge display on the Profile and Loading interfaces.
C. Optimized the display of MCL Invitation Letter and Compensations.
3. Survival Mode: Teams will now be matched based on the highest ranked member in the team.
4. Optimized the loading speed of Hero list and Heroes & Skins in the Shop.
5. Now “AFK” will be shown instead of “No Reward” for AFK players on the post screen.
6. Now when Indonesian players check new information on the eSports interface. Instagram Button Will be shown instead of YouTube Button.
7. Optimized the battlefield experience.
VII. Bug Fixes
Fixed a problem where the interface exhibits a display error when players choose heroes.