[Astrologer] – Esmeralda is coming to the Advanced Server as a free hero (Limited). Unavailable for purchasing.
Hero Specialty: Her Starmoon power ignores any shield.
- Skill 1 – [Frostmoon Shield]. Esmeralda generates a shield to herself and increases her movement speed. Meanwhile, she gradually transforms the shields of her nearby enemies into her own shield.
- Skill 2 – [Stardust Dance]. Esmeralda waves Stardust and Frostmoon and deals damage twice to nearby enemies. Dealing damage to enemies reduces the cooldown of the Frostmoon Shield.
- Ultimate – [Falling Starmoon]. Esmeralda coheres the power of astrospace into Stardust and Frostmoon. The longer the duration lasts, the greater the power will be. Use again the skill to cast the Stardust to the designated location, dealing Physical Damage and then Esmeralda sends herself to the designated location to cast Frostmoon, dealing Magical Damage.
- Passive – [Starmoon Casket]. Relying on the energy of Starmoon Casket, Esmeralda manipulates the Stardust and the Frostmoon. Each of her basic attacks and skills deal damages twice – The Stardust deals Physical Damage, and the Frostmoon deals Magic Damage and gives the target a shield. The damage dealt by Esmeralda ignores all shield effects and meanwhile transforms her Shield into her HP.
[Wings of Holiness] – Rafaela is coming to the Advanced Server as a free hero (Limited). Unavailable for purchasing. Within this duration, the Mastery Code of Rafaela is unavailable.
- Revamped Rafaela’s Passive as [Deity Penalization]. Rafaela penalizes the target who has killed her (the target should be within a certain range). She charges for several seconds and then sends the penalization power to the target, dealing True Damage of target’s Max HP at certain ratio. It can be blocked by other enemy heroes.
- Slightly increased the releasing speed of [Holy Baptism].
- Revamped the display animation effects of all her skills.
[National Hero] – Yi Sun-shin is coming to the Advanced Server as a free hero (Limited). Unavailable for purchasing. Within this duration, the Mastery Code of Yi Sun-shin is unavailable.
From The Designers: Though Yi Sun-shin performs both melee attacks and long-ranged attacks, yet his gameplay has no special difference compared with other Marksmen. We hope that his melee ability can let him more outstanding. Therefore, we revamped his “One-wave Sweep”, making it easier for him to perform melee attacks. Also, we optimized the logic of the Turtle Ship. Hoping he can fight in melee state more often.
- Adjusted his attributes.
- One-wave Sweep: With glaive in hand, Yi Sun-shin jumps and slashes forward. dealing Physical Damage to enemies along the way and reducing their movement speed. When Yi Sun-shin is on his Turtle Ship, the ship will dash towards the target, dealing Physical Damage to the first enemy it collides with and nearby enemies, stunning them for several seconds.
- Heavenly Vow: Yi Sun-shin chooses his longbow or glaive to attack according to his distance from the target. Using skills or the glaive to attack will deal more damage and reduce the cooldown of “One-wave Sweep”. A naval fleet will be summoned to the allied base and strengthen it. He can board the turtle ship beside the base periodically and get buffs.
[Moon Elf King] – Estes is coming elves to Advanced Server as a free hero (Limited). Unavailable for purchasing. Within this duration, the Mastery Code of Estes is unavailable. From
The Designers: Estes is currently too dependent on his teammates arid his skill specialty makes it hard for him to launch attack. So. we added a new effect to “Moonlight Immersion”: Estes can now enhance his attack from the linked teammate. We hope the change will make him more than just a healer.
- Moonlight Immersion: Restores HP for the target immediately and links himself with the target for several seconds, restoring HP for the target slowly. Linking with an ally will also improve his own Attack and increase the energy charging speed of the Code of Moon Elves. Being too far from the target will break the link.
- [Hanzo] New Skin – [Undead King]. Diamond 599. Launch week 30% diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, March 5th (Server Time).
- [Hanzo] and his new Skin – [Undead King] will be in a bundle. Launch week 30% diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, March 5th (Server Time).
- [Claude] Skin – [Mecha Dragon] will be in the Lucky Skin from March. 5th.
Weekly Free Heroes
Server Time 2019/2/22 05:01:00 to 2019/3/1 05:00:00
(Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
8 Free Heroes: Bruno; Clint, Kane, Diggie; Estes; Aurora; Ruby; Sun
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Yi Sun-shin; Selena; Claude; Pharsa; Uranus; Kimmy
Server Time 2019/3/1 05:01:00 to 2019/3/8 05:00:00
(Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
8 Free Heroes: Lapu-Lapu; Karina; Natalia; Jawhead; Pharsa; Chou; Angela
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Sun; Helcurt; Martis; Hylos; Thamuz; Hanzo.
III. Hero Adjustments
Returned the Basic Physical Attack of Clint, Hanabi, Claude to those in patch 52.
- Molina’s Gift: Optimized the display effects of her passive.
- Molina’s Gift: Adjusted the CD to 120s from 90s. Adjusted the speeding up effect to 70% with a decay effect from 40%. Adjusted the recover effect to a continuous regeneration from an immediate one.
- Lightning Bomb: Revamped the skill logic – Kaja moves towards the designated direction and leaves 3 lightning bombs along the way. When enemy units touch the lightning bombs, they will take Magic Damage.
- Wrath Sanction: Now the skill deals 5% of target’s max HP instead of 7%. Now this skill deals damage to nearby enemies up to 3 times instead of 5 times.
- Time Bomb: Adjusted Basic Damage to 550/610/670/730/790/850 from 550/620/690/760/830/900.
- Optimized the display effects.
- Bunny Missile: Adjusted the damage of Chang’e to 96/120/144 from 80/100/120. Adjusted the magic bonus to 0.2 from 0.16. Adjusted the damage of Bunny to 33% from 50%. Fixed a problem where the skill would be released for several times under some circumstances.
- Adjusted HP Growth to 197 from 167.
- Phantom Execution: Fixed a problem where Lancelot deals no damage to enemies near the walls under some circumstances.
- Unavailable for now in the Advanced Server.
- Reduced the EXP and Gold gained from the first two Lancer minions.
- Adjusted the EXP gained from killing an enemy hero to (50 + 5*herolevel of the killed) from (60 + 5*herolevel of the killed).
- Face-to-Face Team up
It’s a new feature, through which players can team up with nearby friends quickly and easily. Introductions:
- Players need to turn on Location Services to use this feature.
- Players can create a lobby with 4-digit password.
- After creating a lobby, ask your friends within 20 meters to input the password to enter the lobby quickly!
Time-limited access to the new event – “Bingo”.
Players above 9 levels can partake in the event on the main interface.
- The prize pool includes permanent epic skins, special skins, elite skins, normal skins and permanent rare Battle Emotes and item rewards.
- Each 10X draw guarantees an epic skin or superior.
- Draw a horizontal, vertical, and diagonal line to win Bingo additional epic skin rewards that you haven’t unlocked.
- you can tap on the prize pool to check rewards.
- If you obtain the Skins you’ve already owned in this event, they’ll be turned into 5 Skin Fragments accordingly.
- You can check the Record of skins obtained from this event (up to 10 items).
- Upgrade the permanent [The Pale Phantom] to [Undead King] by paying only 284 Diamonds. Limited time: 0:00 Mar. 5th – 23:59, Mar. 11th (Server Time).
- Optimized the interface of Lucky Spin and added some time-limited goods in it.
- Optimized the display effects of Zilong – Changbanpo Commander in Japanese version.
- Fixed a problem where the list is badly displayed on the equipping page when you have many Battle Emotes.