I . New Heroes & Revamped Heroes
[Ms. Violet] Giunevere
Diamond 599, BP 32000, Launch week 30% diamond OFF. Available from February 21st (Server Time).
Hero Specialty: Violet Princess slays enemies with her super magic!
- Skill 1 – [Energy Wave]
Guinevere sends an energy wave to the designated direction, dealing Magic Damage to the enemies and slowing them down. Meanwhile, the CD of her skills are reduced.
- Skill 2 – [Magic Thump]
Guinevere performs a thump to the designated place. If she hits enemies, she will knock them up by her super magic for several seconds and deal Magic Damage to them. Shortly after she uses this kill, she obtains new skill “Spatial Migration”.
- [Spatial Migration]
Guinevere blinks in the designated direction, leaving a magical Image and disappearing briefly. When the Image takes damage, it will deal Magic Damage to the attackers and restore the super magic of Guinevere herself.
- Ultimate – [Violet Requiem]
Guinevere completely releases her super magic, dealing Magic Damage to nearby enemies. If the enemies are knocked up, they will have an additional knock-up effect. Each enemy hero will be knocked up for 6 times at most.
- Passive – [Super Magic]
When Guinevere hits an enemy that is knocked up, the damage will be increased. Damage dealt to enemies accumulates super magic, and the next basic attack will be enhanced when the magic is full. She then performs a chase on the enemy, dealing Magic damage and recovering her lost HP.
II. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
- [Karrie] – [Hawkwatch]. Obtain by [Lucky Treasure]. Available from Feb. 16th (Server time).
- [Guinevere] Skin – [Fleur de Bleau]. 269 Diamond. Launch week 30% diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, February 21st (Server Time).
- [Guinevere] and her Skin [Fleur de Bleau]. will be in a bundle. Launch week 30% diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, February 21st (Server Time).
- [Lancelot] new zodiac skin – [Pisces]. Obtain by Zodiac Summon.
- Fragment Shop Adjustments [2019/02/26].
- Rare Skin Fragment Shop: Unavailable – Sun [Battle Buddha], Available – Argus [Dark Draconic].
- Hero Fragment Shop: Unavailable – [Sun] & [Gatotkaca]; Available – [Kimmy] & [Hilda].
Weekly Free Heroes
(Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)
Server Time 2019/02/08 05:01:00 to 2019/02/15 05:00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Kagura; Zhask: Vexana; Lapu-Lapu; Lesley, Gusion.
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Franco; Johnson; Roger; Grock, Kimmy, Thamuz.
Server Time 2019/02/15 05:01 00 to 2019/02/22 05.00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Johnson, Alice; Karrie; Lancelot; Gusion; Chang’e.
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Akai; Lesley, Hayabusa, Leomord; Hanabi; Lunox.
Server Time 2019/02/22 05:01:00 to 2019/03/01 05:00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Bruno, Clint, Karrie, Diggie, Estes, Aurora, Ruby, Sun.
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Yi Sun-Shin, Selena, Claude, Pharsa, Uranus, Kimmy.
Server Time 2019/03/01 05:01:00 to 2019/03/08 05:00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Lapu-lapu, Karina, Natalia, Jawhead, Irithel, Pharsa, Chou, Angela.
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Sun, Helcurt, Martis, Hylos, Thamuz, Hanzo.
Server Time 2019/03/08 05:01:00 to 2019/03/15 05:00:00
- 8 Free Heroes: Franco, Moskov, Hayabusa, Lancelot, Fanny, Argus, Zhask, Hanabi.
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: agura, Hilda, Grock, Harley, Irithel, Selena.
III. Hero Adjustments
Slightly increased the body-size collision area of the following heroes: Kaja, Leomord, Belerick, Thamuz. Fixed a problem where the animation display of some storing skills (such as Angela’s “Heartguard”) disappear under some circumstances.
- Windblow; Adjusted Basic Damage to 360/410/460/510/560/610 from 340/380/420/460/500/540.
- Windblow: Control; Adjusted the duration of knocking-up effect to 0.9s from 0.7s.
- Windstorm; Adjusted Basic Damage to 800/1000/1200 from 700/900/1100.
- Chrono Dash: Adjusted slowing down effect to 1s from 1.5s.
- Zaman Force: Adjusted the immobilized time to 1s from 1.2s.
- Chrono Dash: Adjusted Shield to 200/250/300/350/400/450 from 240/280/320/360/400/440.
- Phantom Steed: Adjusted the increased Physical and Magical Defense to 40/50/60 from 40/55/70.
- Chemical Refinement: Adjusted Cooldown to 14/13.4/12.8/12.2/11.6/11 from 12/11.4/10.8/10.2/9.6/9. When using this skill, use “Energy Transformation” to change her bullets.
- Energy Transformation: Adjusted Physical Bonus of this skill to 0.4 from 0.45.
- Adjusted Basic Physical Attack to 104 from 109.
- Rapid Touchdown: Fixed a problem where the CD is wrongly calculated when Johnson skills or assists to kill with the item “Fleeting Time”.
- Adjusted HP Growth to 220 from 205.
- Qigong Fist: Adjusted Cooldown to 7/6.6/6.2/5.8/5.4/5 from 7/6.7/6.4/6.1/5.8/5.5.
- Fist Crack: Adjusted Basic Damage to 72/90/108 from 60/78/96.
- Fist Break: Now the obstacles can be removed by using this skill again. Optimized the logic of the obstacles. Optimized the Skill icon.
- Fixed a problem where the Nightmaric Spawn wrongly deals damage to the turrets.
- Chieftain’s Rage: Adjusted the damage-reducing effect in two-sword state to 80% from 50%. Fixed a problem where his basic attack deals wrong damage.
- Charge: Fixed a problem where the damage of the enhanced basic attack doesn’t grow with skill level.
- Charge: Now this skill enjoys the Physical Bonus of 1.0. Adjusted Basic Damage to 200/255/310/365/420/475 from 250/310/370/430/490/550.
- Simian God: Adjusted Physical Defense reduction effect to 8% from 10%.
- Adjusted Physical Defense Growth to 3 from 3.4.
- Contract: Soul Steal: Adjusted the increased damage from each layer of Contract: Life Steal to 7 from 8.
- Optimized her animation and effects in battlefields. Revamped her skill icons.
- Fixed a display problem when she uses cable.
- Fixed a display problem when she moves after using 1st skill.
- Power of Wildness: Reduced its Cooldown by 5s of all Levels.
- Smart Missiles: Adjusted Basic Damage to 65+SkillLevel*15 from 70+SkillLevel*10.
- Fixed a problem where Diggie can’t use skills after respawning if he dies at enemies’ spawning place.
- Flowing Blood: Optimized the skill display effect of skin Divine Owl.
- Optimized the display effects of skin Hidden Orchid Butterfly.
- Optimized the display effects of skin Experiment 21.
- Updated the hero background story.
- Updated the hero background story.
IV. Battlefield Adjustments
- Optimized lots of details in the 5V5 Theme Map [The Celestial Palace].
- Fire On!: Adjusted the skill equipping time to 6s from 5s.
- Added a new equipment item – Evil Hunter. Built by “Malefic Roar” and “Deadly Blade”.
- Fixed some skill description mistakes in the Brawl Mode.
- New content:
- Rank of the Survival Mode: Straggler, Challenger. Explorer, Defier, Commander. Conqueror, Eudaemon. When finishing a match, players would get different scores according to their battle performance. Accumulate the scores and improve the Rank!
- Survival Events: Hit-man, Assist King, Lucky Dog, Regicide, Medic, All Equipped. Triggered by meeting specific requirements. Complete them and get more scores of each match!
- Added new Tips for the Survival Mode. Now players can get familiar with this mode more quickly.
- Added the guide of collecting 6 final equipment items and activating the “Suit Effect”.
- Revamped content:
- The theme map is now returned to the original one.
- Deleted the [Christmas Random Events].
- Fixed a problem where the long-ranged skills would not be shown in the map.
- Optimized the icon of the “Suit Effect”.
- Decreased the Attack Growth of the Fallen Lord. Slightly increased the Basic Attack. Now the Attack of the Fallen Lord in late game is decreased.
- Optimized the animation display of the Fallen Lord and the Luminous Lord.
- Necklace of Durance: Adjusted Magic Attack provided to 65 from 70.
V. New Systems & Events
- Starlight Members can get extra Protection Points in each Rank match.
- Now one week before the rank season ends, the notification of it would be shown. Added the countdown reminder of the settling time before the new season.
- Time-limited access to [Frenzy] Mode.
Available from 0:00, 2019/3/22 to 0:00 2019/4/2 (Server time).
- Now you can pause downloading resources.
when you’re using mobile data. And the download process will be restored by connecting to wifi, restarting the game or tapping on the floating board again.
- Optimized the Invalid Match System in Draft Pick.
In the last patch, we’ve found that some players may intentionally perform AFK behaviors so that the match would be judged as “Invalid”. We were then optimizing the system and disabled the “Invalid matches”. Now the AFK behaviors will not lead to the “Invalid Match”. Those who use the bugs and infringe the balance of the game will be penalized severely. Please maintain a good environment of the Land of 5. Dawn. Thanks for your continued support to MLBB!
- Added a new feature – Battlefield Feedback.
Now players can rate the battlefield experience (stability. fluency, etc.) after each match.
VI. System Adjustments
- Adjusted the entrance of the “Starlight Member”system. Now the entrance is on top of the “Live” Button. And the “Guides” feature is merged with Harper. You can now enter the “Guides” by tapping on Harper. Long tap on him and the in-game tips will be shown.
- Starlight Privileges: Added a free chance to refresh the Mysterious Shop in each turn.
- Improved the quality of Voice Chat. Added the display when teammates turn on the Voice Chat and when they’re speaking.
- Now in [Profile] – [History], the skins used in each match will be shown.
- Battle Emote: Added the shortcut. Now you can use Battle Emotes quickly by tapping on the Chat Button and sliding to the left.
- Added the “Remark” feature. Now you can set Remarks for your friends on the social page. Remarked friends would have special display effects in Profile, Social and Invitation interface.
- Now you can tap on the Avatar of friends to check Profile in Chat.
- Fixed a problem where the state of members are not updated in time. Added the state “playing” of members in the Squad List.
- Now in Classic and Ranked Mode, the recently frequent used ones will be chosen when players don’t pick heroes.
- Optimized the animation display of the event page and the shop page.
- Optimized the item icon of Double BP Card.
- Optimized the deployment for Mi 8.
- Conquest of Dawn: Now you can refresh the Ping of different regions manually on the region choosing page.
- Optimized the display effects of matching up when Mythic players playing ranked modes.
VII. BUG Fixes
- Fixed a problem where MPL Badges disappear when the esports games are over.
- Fixed a problem where some players may wrongly be equipped with the “Execute”spell when they are off-line or switch to other apps.
- Fixed a problem where the names of CVs may not change when players are checking different heroes in the Japanese voiceover.
- Fixed a problem where the Shortcut to the Battle Emote is wrongly displayed.