Legacy Cursor Removal Revert
We were a little hasty with the permanent removal of the Legacy Cursor as an option in 9.15. As a result of your feedback, we’re keeping it in 9.15 and onward at this time. That being said, we’re still planning on removing the option entirely in the future, but enough players have expressed their preference for the gauntlet in light of the news and we want to respect that.
Q slow increased. W base cleave damage increased.
Q – Seismic Shard
SLOW 15/20/25/30/35% ⇒ 20/25/30/35/40%
W – Thunderclap
BASE CLEAVE DAMAGE20/35/50/65/80 ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90
BUG FIX Cleave damage will now trigger Hunter’s Talisman
R – Unstoppable Force
BUG FIX Now casts at max range if used outside of max range
E no longer damages targets outside of its range. R cooldown now scales. Health packs in ARAM now grants her River.
W – Terrashape
RIVER ELEMENT IN ARAM Qiyana can now empower her blade with River from health packs in Howling Abyss
E – Audacity
DAMAGE RANGE Now only damages targets if within 250 range at the end of the dash (Enemies that dash or Flash away can now dodge Audacity’s damage)
R – Supreme Display of Talent
COOLDOWN 100 seconds ⇒ 120/100/80 seconds
Mac users, rejoice! At the end of every game, you’ll no longer see static Victory and Defeat banners and instead, get new animated versions that are shipping to both Mac and PC. In addition, the banner animations will now scale properly with the visual quality selected in the game options.
Legacy Cursor Removal
Much like the beloved VHS player that you could no longer keep in your storage closet, we’re removing the option to use the old bronze gauntlet from the game.
- Draven’s unempowered basic attacks now properly deal damage in Mordekaiser’s R – Realm of Death
- Kayn’s R – Umbral Trespass now properly goes on cooldown if the target dies while Kayn has infested them
- Lux’s R – Final Spark cooldown timer now properly appears when she dies during cast
- Fixed a bug where Irelia’s E – Flawless Duet and Zoe’s E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble would target incorrect positions in Howling Abyss and Summoner Rift’s river
- Xerath’s Q – Arcanopulse, Taliyah’s E – Unraveled Earth, Jayce’s E – Acceleration Gate, and Zigg’s E – Hexplosive Minefield no longer cause small hitches to characters on or sometimes off-screen when cast
- Katarina’s E – Shunpo now properly counts towards triggering Electrocute and Phase Rush and is usable in Mordekaiser’s R – Realm of Death
- Miss Fortune’s Passive – Love Tap no longer grants an additional stack of Electrocute
- Gragas’ E – Body Slam + basic attack combo now grants the proper number of Electrocute and Conqueror stacks
- Xayah’s Passive – Clean Cuts now apply the proper number of Electrocute stacks based on the number of basic attacks