We will be bringing the PTS online soon to test the new Patch, known as the Deathmatch Training Grounds Patch. This update will feature a new game mode known as the Deathmatch Training Grounds, where players will be able to respawn after eliminations. Need help downloading the Test Server? See our video guide. Please leave all feedback within the Deathmatch Training Ground Feedback Discussion!
- New Gamemode! Deathmatch Training Grounds Mode:
- Deathmatch Training Grounds is queued as a Duo.
- Lasts up to 20 minutes with up to 70 players.
- A scoreboard shows the top three teams.
- Players respawn after they are eliminated.
- Players drop, but won’t lose, two random items from their inventory when eliminated.
- Loot Chests will respawn every 2 minutes.
- Legendary Chests will not spawn.
- Players have one chicken life, which resets when they are eliminated.
- The fog will initially converge, and then move randomly around the island.
- Damage reduced from 80/95/110/125 to 75/82/90/100.
- Clip size reduced from 35 to 25.
- Slug Rifle
- Now has perfect accuracy, including while jumping.
- Assault Rifle
- Damage reduced from 100/110/120/130 to 80/90/100/110.
- Reload time increased from 1.8 to 2.5.
- Clip size reduced from 30 to 25.
- Clip size increased from 6 to 8.
- Reload speed reduced from 2 to 1.
- Heirloom Rifle
- Refire rate increased from 0.3s to 0.4s.
- Throwing Axe
- Damage increased from 800 to 900.
- Stone Spear
- Damage increased from 275 to 350.
- Fixed a bug where turret animations were not properly playing.
- Fixed a bug where Forges would not block hitscan weapons.
- Fixed a bug where items were not dropping out of players.
- Fixed a bug where ammo counts were not updating for weapons that do not use ammo.
- Fixed a bug where contrail effects would get stuck on players.
- Various audio fixes.
- Adjusted hitbox for mounted players.
- Fixed a bug where players who crouched on the spawn island would crouch after skydiving.
- Fixed an issue where Potions wouldn’t pop out of potion boxes.
- Added the option to change keyboard binding to swap weapons back to the game.
- Added the line to the mini-map indicating shortest path to the fog safe zone back to the game.