PTS Update 1 | June 24th, 2019
Fixes Marked with [Live] were seen in the Live environment and will be added to “The Hunt” section of the Sun & Moon Update Notes.
- [Lex] Fixed an issue where players could have both Death Hastens and Discovery Talents equipped.
- [Io] Improved moonlight’s UI smoothing.
- [Champion] Fixed an issue where Atlas was still listed as new instead of Io.
[Ruckus] Fixed an issue where Hexafire was not playing its animations.
- [Io] Adjusted and improved Io’s AI.
- Fixed an issue where Io’s recolor was not displaying in the Season Pass.
- [Battle Pass] Fixed an issue where the included 3D sprays were not making sounds.
- [Io] Fixed an issue where Moonlight did not heal through enemy Atlas’ Stasis Field.
- [Battle Pass] Fixed an issue where the Battle Pass had no skin booster or level up sound effects.
- [Shore Patron Lian] Adjusted Lian’s “kneel” joke so it would not risk confusing enemies into thinking she’s ulting.
- [Live][Battle Pass] Fixed an issue where some battle pass purchase notifications are not appearing.
- [Io] Made edits to lobby timing to ensure there is a SmooOOooth transition between Intro, Idle, and Variant animations.
- Updated Short description of Shore Patrol Battle Pass.