Developer Comments: Before this change, armor reduced all incoming damage by up to 5, maxing at half of the normal amount. This change reduces the damage reduction to 3, while still capping at half. This change will be most noticeable for heroes who fire quickly or in bursts, such as shotguns, and do more than 6 damage per shot. For example, Soldier: 76’s Heavy Pulse Rifle will now do 16 damage per shot to armored opponents, up from 14 (an increase close to 15%).
Armor was a bit too strong overall, especially when heroes were being healed quickly and often. This change will help more heroes fight against higher-armored enemies.
- Damage reduction from armor reduced from -5 to -3
Developer Comments: Sometimes Rally could cause a snowballing effect, making it too difficult to deal with the increased health of Brigitte’s allies before she built up another one. This change limits how long Rally’s effect lasts after its initial cast, to make it a bit more manageable in those situations.
- Now has a maximum duration of 30 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 1 second to 2 seconds
- Life steal increased from 30% to 50% of damage dealt
- [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug that caused a delay for heroes loading into the victory screen line up if they had a golden weapon equipped
- [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug that caused McCree’s model to distort if he used Combat Roll to the right with the Sherlock skin equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused Tracer’s Pulse Bomb to detonate on the wrong side of Orisa’s Protective Barrier when it was placed on the front
- Fixed a bug that prevented Wrecking Ball’s proximity mines from being disabled by Sombra’s EMP
- [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug that caused Wrecking Ball’s golden weapon to display incorrectly when using certain skins
- Fixed a bug in Competitive Play that prevented the team color on the payload progress bar from switching after a round transition
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to capture or contest the point from its exterior on Nepal’s Shrine stage