Shotties & Snipers is back in Arcade Mode for the weekend! Plus, there’s a NEW limited-time matching Challenge: get 5 kills in Shotties & Snipers and you’ll earn 10 Battle Pass Medals.
To play Shotties & Snipers, select the “Arcade” option from the Play menu. Shotties & Snipers will be available at the below times in each region:
- NA Shotties & Snipers:
- 10AM PDT on Friday, September 21 through 10AM PDT on Monday, September 24
- 10AM PDT on Friday, September 28 through 10AM PDT on Monday, October 1
- EU Shotties & Snipers:
- 7PM CEST on Friday, September 21 through 7PM CEST on Monday, September 24
- 7PM CEST on Friday, September 28 through 7PM CEST on Monday, October 1
There’s a new type of Crate available that’s guaranteed to put a smile (or at least a stylish fumigator mask) on your face! The Fumigator Collection contains 10 helmets that match existing community favorite skins (such as Rasta, Anarchy, and Toxic) while providing a unique new look. This Collection has a few key similarities and important differences from standard Crates:
- Like a standard Crate, you will receive one item at random for each Crate you open
- Unlike a standard Crate, the Fumigator Collection is guaranteed to never grant a duplicate
- If you get lucky and open a Crate containing the Legendary Rasta Fumigator Mask (a jackpot roll), you’ll automatically be granted ALL of the helmets
- If luck isn’t on your side, don’t worry – you’re guaranteed to get all 10 helmets if you open 9 of these Crates
Individual Fumigator Collection Crates are available for 400 Crowns each in the Buy Crates menu, and a 9-pack guaranteeing all 10 helmets is available for 3000 Crowns (saving 600 Crowns vs. buying them individually).
- Added 7 new items to the Victory Crate:
- Blue Schematic AK-47 (Rare)
- Green Starred Armor (Uncommon)
- Lime Smiley Motorcycle Helmet (Uncommon)
- Triage Puffy Jacket (Uncommon)
- Turquoise Wave Parachute (Uncommon)
- Gray and Yellow Backpack (Common)
- Snakeskin Wrestling Tights (Common)
- You’ll now receive a notification when downing an opposing player.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the character to not fully render.
- Magnums no longer one-shot a player through helmets when using hipfire.
- Credits should now be updated properly in the UI when scrapping duplicates.
- RPG-7 rockets no longer render in and out when previewed in Customization.
- Cleaned up character animations when shooting your last rocket and aiming down sights.
- Cleaned up character animations when taking damage from gas grenades.
- Fixed several minor user interface issues.