Brace yourselves, Fortnite enthusiasts! The v25.00 update has launched, ushering in the final Challenge Weeks of Survive the Horde. Players will encounter fierce husks and rapidly advancing enemy waves, striving to gain coveted Battle Pass XP and exclusive cosmetic rewards.
This update introduces two fresh and powerful skins – Diecast Jonesy and Chromium Ramirez. Both equipped with unique abilities, they’re set to redefine the gameplay dynamics. Keep your eyes peeled for the arrival of ‘The Bowler’, a new weapon with an impressive long-range attack.
The update also comes with essential bug fixes, aiming to offer players a seamless gaming experience. Detailed specifics can be found in the patch notes below, so take a look to stay ahead of the game. This is an update no Fortnite player should miss. Get ready to Survive the Horde like never before!
v25.00 Patch Notes
SURVIVE THE HORDE – FINAL CHALLENGE WEEKS
New to Survive the Horde? Check out the v24.30 Homebase Status Report for a full introduction to the gameplay and Quest rewards. v25.00 contains the final to survive the Horde Challenge Weeks. Upon completion, Challenge Weeks grant extra cosmetic rewards and Battle Royale Battle Pass XP!
CHALLENGE WEEK 6 – UNFLAPPABLE HUSKS (JUNE 9 – JUNE 14)
The Horde has become unstoppable, ignoring all crowd control effects. Try and avoid their attacks as they now leave a lingering damage effect when they successfully hit you! To help you out, your Sniper, Assault Rifle, SMG, Shotgun, and Pistol damage have been increased, and Traps have become more lethal. Use your newfound power to keep the Horde at bay!
CHALLENGE WEEK 7 – FAST FORWARD (JUNE 14 – JUNE 21)
The waves of enemies are coming faster than ever. This means you’ll have less time to build and gather Supply Drops. But don’t let intimidation slow you down — move fast and get things done in this race against time to Survive the Horde.
EVENT AND WEEKLY STORE
DIECAST JONESY – JUNE 7 AT 8 PM ET
“The die has been cast.” – Diecast Jonesy
- Standard Perk: Boomstick!
- Increases Goin’ Commando Damage by 25%.
- Commander Perk: Boomstick!+
- Increases Goin’ Commando Damage by 50% and changes Damage type to Energy.
CHROMIUM RAMIREZ – JUNE 7 AT 8 PM ET
“Solid to the core.” – Chromium Ramirez
- Standard Perk: In A Pinch
- Reloading a weapon with an empty magazine regenerates 13.5% of your Shield over 3 seconds.
- Commander Perk: In A Pinch+
- Reloading a weapon with an empty magazine regenerates 13.5% of your Shield over 3 seconds, and is 50% faster than reloading a weapon with a non-empty magazine.
THE BOWLER – JUNE 14 AT 8 PM ET
Show the Husks no quarter! The Bowler fires long-range cannon balls that damage and knocks back groups of enemies in a line.
A number of Save the World bug fixes were included in the Fortnite v25.00 update, including:
- Fixed an issue in the tutorial that could block progression if the player destroyed the Grenade target with a regular weapon.
- Added Adhesive Resin so that an appropriate amount of Rockets can be crafted in Survive the Horde.