- Lunar and Solar Empowerment buffs will now show up on your Personal Resource Display bar.
- The Fury of Elune talent will now properly deal damage to targets who are on an elevator.
- The Nether Portal talent will now correctly work on elevators.
- The Bilescourge Bombers talent will now properly display all of its visual effects when on an elevator.
Creatures and NPCs
- Sirana Iceshriek’s Ice Shriek should no longer deal excessive damage.
- Fixed a bug causing some Booty Bay Bruisers to deal excessive damage.
- High Warlock Xi’lun no longer deals excessive damage.
Dungeons and Raids
- Dire Maul
- Reduced the damage of several creatures in Gordok Commons.
- The Emerald Nightmare
- Players should now correctly return to their bodies when they die while dreaming.
- Halls of Origination
- Many of the abilities used by enemies in the Halls of Origination now deal reduced damage.
- Magister’s Terrace
- Sunblade Imp’s Firebolt now deals more reasonable damage.
- Lord Aurius Rivendare now takes expected damage from players.
- Steelforged Essence should again work on shields.
Player versus Player
- The Epic Battleground queue should now be available at level 20.
- PvP trinket items that remove loss of control effects such as the Inherited Insignia of the Horde now share cooldown with PvP Talents such as Gladiator’s Medallion.
- PvP trinket items that remove loss of control effects such as the Inherited Insignia of the Alliance can no longer be used if the player has learned Adaptation or Relentless.
- Arcanomancer Vridiel should once again sell the recipe for Rethu’s Incessant Courage.
- Ji Firepaw no longer follows the player after completing “The Horde Way”.
- Players unable to speak to Sylvanas during the quest “Killer Queen” should once again be able to do so.
- The infected goblins for “Curing With Force” are now a little more resilient to allow players to apply their cure.
- Razor Hill Watchtower is no longer a sanctuary.