August 28, 2020
- Fixed an issue that prevented completion of the quest “Meeting their Quota” in Suramar.
- Fixed a bug that unintentionally allowed Combustion to apply a permanent buff to crit chance.
August 21, 2020
Player versus Player
- Corrected an issue that could cause socketed gems to slightly reduce players’ effectiveness in PvP combat under some circumstances.
August 13, 2020
- Zandalari Trolls are now able to accept the Argent Tournament quest “A Valiant of Orgrimmar”.
August 11, 2020
- Resolved an issue that prevented Singe Magic from triggering the correct cooldown when Glyph of the Fel Imp is applied to your Summon Imp spell.
- [For realms in the EU region only] The Cataclysm Timewalking event incorrectly began a day early in Europe.
- Developers’ note: We have adjusted this week’s event duration and spawned the appropriate vendors early to ensure that it runs until the next weekly reset. The weekly event schedule should remain on Wednesdays for EU realms going forward.
August 7, 2020
- The Qiraji Hilt, Qiraji Drape, and Qiraji Ring quest items are now tradeable and will no longer stack.
- Developers’ note: In order to enable the ability to trade to eligible looters within 2 hours of looting the Qiraji hilts, drapes, and rings, we’ve removed the ability to stack multiples of them. Additionally, only one of these items are needed for the non-repeatable quest so there’s no reason for them to stack.
August 5, 2020
- Fixed a bug that prevented Frost Wands from weakening Viscidus in Temple of Ahn’Qiraj.
August 4, 2020
Player versus Player
- This week’s Comp Stomp Brawl has been replaced with Temple of Hotmogu.
- Developers’ note: We’ve identified some issues with Comp Stomp and have removed it from the rotation. Comp Stomp will return to the rotation in Shadowlands.
- The Blue Scepter Shard, Green Scepter Shard, and Red Scepter Shard quest items are now Epic quality.
- Developers’ note: We’re changing the item quality on the Scepter Shard quest items to Epic (purple) so that they’ll be easier to distribute to the correct person in raids using Group Loot or Master Looter.
August 3, 2020
- Lefty within Blackrock Depths should now inflict damage with his Five Fat Finger Exploding Heart Technique.