- Players can change the nation of some Premium vehicles. These include well-known captured vehicles, vehicles supplied under Lend-Lease, and vehicles representative of historical and cultural heritage — such as the Polish T-34-85 Rudy.
- The feature allows players to complete missions with national restrictions. Upon changing the vehicle’s nation, players can use the Crews, equipment, and consumables of the corresponding nation. A player’s configuration of the vehicle for another nation (Crew, mounted equipment) can be saved, and the operation of switching between nations is free. The legendary T-34-85 Rudy is the first multinational vehicle and players can switch between the U.S.S.R. and Poland.
Changes to Ranked Battles
- Changed the qualification logic: Added Bonus Battles for the number of Chevrons according to the qualification results.
- Made some balance changes to the system of role experience.
- Implemented bonuses to Combat XP and Bonds for high performance upon passing the qualification.
- Added new styles available for Gold in the Exterior interface:
- The School Series (American School, Soviet School, etc.): One style per nation.
- Ranger: A universal 2D style for all nations for all vehicle types.
- The Operation: Object 279 (e) Campaign mission Union-6. Don’t Stop Me Now is updated.
- The Commander’s voiceover in Frontline mode is fixed.
- Removed the button (X) of switching the movement/shooting modes in postmortem.
- The Situational Awareness effect is correctly displayed in the vehicle comparison interface.
- Distinguished Service medal display is fixed.
- The Artillery Strike impact area display when playing in autoreloader vehicles in Frontline mode is fixed.
- The mismatch of the number of Base capture points in the battle performance badge and in the Battle Results is fixed.
- Fixed the issue where base capture time did not update after leaving the zone and then driving back into it.
- Fixed the issue of the hull lock not working for tank destroyers after playing a wheeled vehicle in Frontline mode.
- Added detailed descriptions for Combat Reserves in the window displayed via right-click.
- Considerably decreased client hanging when researching vehicles and modules.
- Vehicles for special modes are no longer displayed as appropriate for completing Missions.
- Players can re-train Crew members to special vehicles currently not available in the game.
- There is no protection from spam-clicking on the minimap.
- Vehicle type icons in the extended vehicle panels do not change their color dynamically, when selecting the Colorblind mode in battle.
- The order of events for received damage is sometimes mixed up in the damage log.
- The text of Mission conditions is not displayed in the congratulation window, provided that the required vehicle type is specified in the Mission conditions.
- The client cannot be maximized to the full-screen mode, provided that the player is having a Skype call.
- The vehicle tiers in the screen displayed upon pressing TAB are not centered relative to the vehicle icons.
- When a vehicle hits the ground without damaging modules, the sound of taking damage is played.
- Shaking aiming circle in the 16x and 25x magnifications in the Siege Mode during the Frontline battles.
- The reticle indicator remains on the SPG after switching to the Artillery mode, if a vehicle partially intersects the red line.
- Events at the end of the battle are not synchronized with the text of the battle result.
- In some cases, automatic repair/replenishment of ammo and consumables after a battle does not take place, when the amount of credits on the account is sufficient.
- In some cases, fallen trees fall through the terrain.
- The consumables are not replenished from the Depot, if the player does not have enough credits for a complete automatic ammunition resupply.
- Notifications about crediting WoT Premium Account compensation for server downtime are missing in some cases.
- When previewing a bundle in the Store, the compensation value for a rented vehicle is displayed.
- The Battle Results are missing information about deducting Bonds in case of automatic resupply of Directives.
- In some cases, when playing in Platoon and changing the map blacklist, it is not updated.
- Vehicles take damage when ramming into stationary objects on the map (a tree, rock, or house) after falling from a small height.
- The Ranked Battles award class for Seasonal Crusade and Citius, Altius, Fortius! are displayed inappropriately on the Portal.