25.2.4 Patch Notes
Fixed 2 Kuria collectibles damaged by neuro-carnivorous memes in the Gas City tileset. Cat hunters rejoice.
Fixed Wukong’s new Passive Ability not resetting for Clients after going back and forth from Cetus/Fortuna to Plains of Eidolon/Orb Vallis.
Fixed Madurai Rising Blast no longer allowing uncharged Void Blast to be used.
Fixed the Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger enemy highlighting not functioning if you aim at Gara’s Mass Vitrify wall.
Fixed casting Ash’s Teleport during Bladestorm resulting in a loss of proper functionality
Fixed Fulmin’s firing mode / appearance can become desynced if transition is interrupted by Wisp’s Wil-O-Wisp ability.
Fixed performing a ground slam on a Cryopod while Wukong’s Primal Staff is equipped resulting in the Warframe’s animation to get stuck in the air.
Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Twin kills not counting towards the Power Trip Nightwave Act.
Fixed ability to cast Abilities and sprint upon dying while in Archwing during The War Within quest.
Fixed a spot in the Gas City tileset where players could become Tubemen, sliding down inside extremely narrow tubular machinery.
Fixed hearing another player’s Wukong Specter casting Defy.
25.2.3 Patch Notes
New Warframe Starter Bundle!
The Origin System can be a hostile place, especially when you’re a recently awakened Tenno just starting out! Luckily we’ve compiled a bundle of great items you can put to good use. The new Warframe Starter Bundle is full of gameplay boosters as well as some unique Cosmetics you can apply to your Warframe and set yourself apart.
The Warframe Starter Bundle is limited to one purchase per account and includes:
- 300 Platinum – Warframe’s In-Game Currency!
- 7 Day Affinity Booster – Level Up twice as fast!
- 7 Day Credit Booster – Earn 2x the Credits!
- 1 Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle – Apply these mods to your Weapons for an instant Damage boost!
- 1 Orokin Reactor – Upgrade the Mod Capacity of your Warframes!
- 1 Orokin Catalyst – Upgrade the Mod Capacity of your Weapons!
- 1 Warframe Slot – Add New Warframes to your collection with more Warframe Slots!
- 2 Weapon Slots – More Inventory Space for Weapons in your Arsenal
- 1 Pyra Syandana – During the Orokin Era, only most fierce warriors were permitted to wear this flaming Syandana.
- Kumuda Glyph (Starter Pack Exclusive) – Show your Warframe Pride with this exclusive Glyph you can display in your Profile!
- Kumuda Sigil (Starter Pack Exclusive) – Pay respect to the Lotus with this elegant Sigil you can apply to your Warframes!
We’ve updated our Starter Bundle to offer you more items, and improve existing goodies so you get even more value! Now for the price of a 370 Platinum pack you can get so much more to kickstart your Warframe journey!
- Wisp’s Sol Gate will now interrupt weapon reload like other full body animation Abilities do.
- Changed Wukong’s Monkey Loot passive to not generate extra drops from ability immune or VIP enemies to follow cadence with others.
- Made some micro-optimizations to XP notifications.
- Made a micro-optimization to rendering.
- Tweaked material layer coverage for the Ignis Towsun Skin clip.
- Wukong’s Passive will now refresh when he enters a Relay / Town.
- Fixes towards a case of ‘failed Host Migration’.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if someone in the same Relay, Town or Dojo had a corrupt Mandachord track.
- Fixed performance issues related to Kavat ragdolls.
- Fixed Client Saryn’s unable to apply a Status Effect if Toxic Lash is active
- Fixed Baruuk’s Desolate Hands charge indicator not updating for Clients after Transferring to the Operator.
- Fixed Aura Mods stacking twice while using Operator mode with Umbra.
- Fixes towards the Jordas Golem’s wonky flight animations and cases where it would face the wrong way.
- Fixed Corpus Gas City enemies able to shoot through Gara’s Mass Vitrify.
- Fixed Vigorous Swap sometimes ceasing to function if Gear tools are used.
- Fixed Wukong’s staff getting stuck extra girthy if you interrupt the melee attack with something (Ability cast, etc).
- Fixed Energy color not applying to the Jattuk Mantle flames.
- Fixed Energy color not applying to the Zephyr Graxx Helmet.
- Fixed overly aggressive optimizations that could lead to graphical popping of certain meshes in the Void Defense tileset.
- Fixed Rare Container spawn point that was behind a blocking volume potentially leading to unpickable pickups in the Infested Corpus Ship Tileset!
- Fixed missing ledge collision in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed some cables that were deemed unsafe by the Corpus Workplace Safety Board.
- Fixed a [PH] tag in Excalibur’s Slash Dash tooltip.
- Fixed a script error for Clients when using the Hecaton Shotgun Skin in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed Energy color not applying to the Glaxion Vandal’s Festive Skin.
- Fixed Chroma’s Passive / Spectral Scream descriptions not stating that the Elemental effects are now dictated by the emissives colours, not the energy colours as given in the Ability / Mod descriptions.
25.2.2 Patch Notes
You may have noticed a questionable Gift of the Lotus alert go live and then swiftly shoot up into the sky, never to be seen again… It hath returned in the form of a Summer Solstice celebration! Unthaw that frigid heart of yours and dip your toe into this limited Alert to receive a brand new Ignis Towsun Skin – going live shortly after this Hotfix.
Wukong Changes & Fixes:
- Wukong’s Celestial Twin now behaves with Nullifiers by:
- If Wukong enters the bubble with Celestial Twin active, nothing happens.
- If Wukong’s Celestial Twin enter the bubble, his Health will drain down.
- Performance improvements towards Wukong’s Celestial Twin and Cloud Walker.
- Removed Wukong from Frame Fighter until balance can be restored with his newly revisited abilities.
- Fixed cancelling Wukong’s Primal Fury with Celestial Twin resulting in an aggressive forward momentum. No Wukoptering with scissors!
- Fixed Client Celestial Twin not choosing to use your Secondary weapon.
- Fixed Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired not applying lifesteal to Zaw Nikanas.
- Fixed receiving an error when attempting to purchase the Vectis Silferer Skin.
- Fixed misalignment and clipping of Domestik Drones to the Orbiter ramp.
- Players will no longer see Vaulted Relics that they do not own in the Relic Manager. Relics which you do not have, but are in current drop tables, are still shown.
25.2.1 Patch Notes
Wukong Changes & Fixes:
- Wukong Celestial Twin can now be cancelled by the Stalker.
- Cancelled Warframe’s live adaptation of Planet of the Apes due to “too much monkeying around” by fixing the ability to spawn infinite Celestial Twins.
- Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Twin swapping from Secondary to Primary weapon on his own.
- Fixed Wukong Cloud Walker invulnerability duration at Ranks 1 and 2 to always be a base 2 (s).
- Fixed Wukong not being able to Melee slam out of Cloud Walker.
- Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Celestial Twin.
- Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Defy.
- Adjusted Gunblade holster position on Wisp for the Sarpa.
- Removed the “+” from Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger Mod in “Reduces Armor by +X.”
- Fixed Titania’s Diwata not functioning when attempting to Melee in Razorwing.
- Fixed the Inbox for Wukong Revisited not being localized.
25.2 Patch Notes
To celebrate the changes, all players who currently own Wukong will receive 3 Forma (per Wukong owned)!
General Wukong Changes:
- Health increased from 100 to 150 (at max rank increased from 300 to 450).
- Shield decreased from 125 to 100 (at max rank decreased from 375 to 300).
- Why? Since Wukong’s new kit now involves an Armour buff, relying more on his Health will enable a better synergy.
- Energy increased from 100 to 120 (at max rank 150 to 180).
- Sprint increased from .95 to 1.0.
- Improved his Primary/Secondary Energy blend on his Helmet tails.
- Updated Wukong’s Arsenal Ability videos to reflect his Revisited abilities.
- Replaced existing Wukong tips with tips based on his revisited abilities.
5 Levels of Immortality: Wukong has learned 5 techniques to avoid death whenever he takes fatal damage. Wukong will be randomly allowed 3 of these techniques per mission to avoid death 3 times. Each technique will make Wukong invulnerable for 2 seconds, restore 50% health, and provide a unique buff.
- Primal Forces: Triple elemental damage for 60 seconds
- Heavenly Cloak: Invisibility for 30 seconds
- Cosmic Armour: Invulnerable for 30 seconds
- Monkey Luck: Extra loot drops for 60 seconds
- Sly Alchemy: Orbs 4x more effective for 60 seconds
- Replacing Iron Jab, Celestial Twin will allow for Wukong to shed a part of himself to call a supporting clone into action. The clone will attack from range while Wukong uses melee, or will use melee while Wukong uses range.
- Press ability again to command Wukong’s clone to attack a specific target with increased damage.
- Wukong’s clone will remain until it runs out of life.
- Wukong evaporates into a fast-moving cloud of mist that will temporarily daze and paralyze enemies in his path. While in his cloud of mist, Cloud Walker has the additional mechanic of healing Wukong and his clone.
- His movement can be interrupted by attacking at any time.
- Cloud Walker has a much faster cast time which will no longer hold Wukong in place.
- Wukong will no longer trigger laser traps or doors while using Cloud Walker.
- Energy cost for Cloud Walker has been lowered.
- Defy will now taunt enemies while Wukong and his clone gain temporary invulnerability with reduced movement speed. All damage is captured, stored, and dealt back in a single furious long range staff spin attack.
- Based on the amount of damage prevented by Defy, Wukong and his clone will receive a temporary armour buff.
- Press ability again to trigger spin early.
- Primal Fury will feature a new specialized and streamlined combo for Wukong’s legendary Iron Staff. As a preview of the upcoming Melee 3.0 system, Wukong’s Primal Fury uses new combo routes with simplified inputs providing a safe, limited space to try out coming releases.
- Damage for Wukong and his clone is redistributed for a more powerful feel, with a much higher status chance, larger base range, and some slash.
- Casting no longer holds Wukong in place. With new energy requirements, the cast cost of Primal Fury was lowered but cast drain was increased to be turned off and on as desired.
- Animation has been trimmed.
- The range of Wukong’s Iron Staff is always long, comparable to top range Zaws, and no longer needs to build combo to scale range.
Wukong Augment Changes:
- Celestial Twin Augment: Replacing Iron Vault, Wukong will command his clone to perform a wide radius slam, suspending enemies.
- Primal Rage: Increased cap from 100 to 150%, increased bonus per kill from 10% to 15%. Drain now scales with duration, so the higher Wukong’s duration, the slower it drains, and when Wukong gets a kill the drain stops for 5 seconds.
Warframe Ability Augment stats are now displayed in the Ability screen for Excalibur, Mag, Volt and Wukong! More to come in the near future.
- Made micro-optimizations to dozens of UI scripts.
- Made micro-optimization when handling loot that falls into teleport pits.
- Improved handling of corrupt cache and malfunctioning graphics drivers.
- Improved error handling for failures to teleport people out of pits.
- Improved handling of corrupt download caches.
- Improved handling of crashing graphics drivers.
- Refactored runaway loop detection for improved performance.
- Fixed ability to choose any Relic type on any Void Fissure mission by queueing with squad.
- Fixed Kela De Thaym not coming back down after completing the puzzle step which resulted in an infinite loop of firing missiles and Kela throwing insults at you.
- Fixed ability to gain Set Mod bonus by using multiple copies of the same Mod if you have a Sentinel or Moa. Set Mod bonuses require different Mods from the Set to gain the bonus.
- Fixed ‘Everything Old is New Again’ and ‘Loyalty’ Nightwave Acts not awarding Standing.
- Fixed the ‘Silent Eliminator’ Nightwave Act not failing when an enemy detects you, regardless of alarms. Step your stealth game up!
- Fixed Harrow’s Last Covenant Augment bonus time from headshots only appearing in the UI buff section (top right), not the Ability bar, where Ability would simply become “in use”.
- Fixed Mirage Sleight of Hand not working with Gas City objects.
- Fixed Archwing enemy markers not showing more than 5 at once.
- Fixed having 6 unranked Mods in the Trade slots appearing as fully rank after “the slots are full” message prompted, and accepting the Trade results in giving 1 max-ranked same Mod away instead of 6 unranked Mods, even when you didn’t swap it.
- Fixed Domestik Drones not spawning when returning from the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a level hole in the Plains of Eidolon as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c0anj0/ay_yo_what_the_heck/
- Fixed a level hole in the Orb Vallis tileset.
- Fixed Equinox’s Duality Augment clone running off ledges so frequently.
- Fixed ‘Loot corpse’ context action was not disappearing for Clients in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed cases where the Capture target will not make attempts to escape in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Gas Traps not replicating SFX / VFX for Clients in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed the bright white FX projector on Electrical Melee FX.
- Fixed the Bow Dryad Skin having misaligned strings when equipped on the Lenz.
- Fixed missing Melee front-finisher sounds for the Tatsu.
- Fixed zipline slide sound looping forever open dismount.