28.0.7 Patch Notes
Color Blind Compensation Change:
- Tweaks to improve distinction between very saturated colors when Color Blind Compensation is enabled.
- It’s worth noting here that our Color Blind Compensation approach is far from perfect and feedback will vary accordingly. We will continue to investigate larger scope accessibility issues!
- Fixes towards an ability to multiply Nightwave Standing gained by repeatedly going in and out of Fortuna.
- Fixed a case of Protea’s Blaze Artillery not damaging ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed Eidolon Bush Decoration description using ‘bare’ instead of ‘bear’.
- Fixed a script error if your Djinn’s Reawaken Precept activated while you were in Operator mode.
184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the ‘Incomplete’ tab of the Mod Station, and then attempting to change the Sorting method.
- Fixed a script error when casting Protea’s Grenade Fan.
28.0.6 Patch Notes
Accessibility & Visibility Improvements:
On-Screen Keyboard Functionality
On-Screen Keyboard functionality has been fixed to properly function for Warframe!
The issue we found was Warframe thinking you have alt+tabbed off the screen, thus instantly losing focus.
Color Blind Compensation
Under the Display Options tab, you’ll find a ‘Color Blind Compensation’ option that modifies game and interface colors to increase visibility for common forms of color blindness.
This setting will allow you to pick between the following options:
- Protanopia: A setting for people with Protanopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to red lights.
- Deuteranopia: A setting for people with Deuteranopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to green lights.
- Tritanopia: A setting for people with Tritanopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to blue lights.
Protea Changes & Fixes:
- Increased Protea’s sprint speed to 1.2.
- Slightly increased the impulse of Protea’s custom Roll when moving forward.
- Increased Duration of both Offensive and Defensive grenades by 3 seconds.
- Increased Range of both Offensive and Defensive grenades at max rank from 4 to 5 meters.
- For Shield Satellite, this applies to the grenade pickup Range.
- Increased Shield Satellite grenade count from 3 to 4 to accommodate max Squad sizes.
- Increased visibility FX on available Shield Satellite grenades to aid in differentiating between the two grenades.
- Doubled the Damage of the Shrapnel Vortex grenade.
- Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan/ Shield Satellites appearing giant while using Archwing.
Our goal here is to improve efficacy, usability, and logic of Grenade Fan!
- Increased Duration of Blaze Artillery by 1 second, and doubled the Damage multiplier to compete against higher level enemies. Duration will now show in Arsenal stats instead of the maximum number of shots.
- Protea’s Blaze Artillery will now shoot through Volt’s Shield, but won’t benefit from its buffs.
- Fixed Protea’s Blaze Artillery not targeting ragdolled enemies.
Our goal here is to keep the spirit of the rapid fire Artillery alive, with just a bit more punch. We will monitor for feedback after this change as well.
- Protea’s Dispensary location is now displayed on the minimap in the form of the Ability icon.
- Similar to Wisp’s Reservoirs!
- Protea is now invulnerable for the first 3 seconds of Temporal Anchor (i.e on cast, to prevent casting animation deaths).
- Added a warning sound when there is 1.5 seconds left before Temporal Anchor ability ends.
- Fixed Temporal Anchor not removing/preventing Status Effects during the rewind.
This invulnerability window is an important add based on all the ways players have used Temporal Anchor thus far – that key survivability reaction should include invulnerability.
Granum Void Changes & Fixes:
!!Contains Spoilers for The Deadlock Protol Quest!!
- More Lotus VO has been added to the Granum Void upon intro, success, partial/fail.
- A waypoint marker will now dynamically appear for the nearest Golden Hand Shrine when the Granum Void opens to help players find them.
- Fixed ‘Abilities In Use’ persisting after entering the portal to the Granum Void.
- Fixed Xoris charges not depleting for Clients in Granum Void if the Host is absent.
- Shield Gating now applies to Companions the same way it does to Warframes!
- Blocks 100% of Damage for 1000ms on first break, reduced to 300ms if Shields break again without fully recharging.
- Protea’s Blueprint has been added to Simaris’ Offerings for players who have completed The Deadlock Protocol Quest and unintentionally sold Protea.
- Let it be known that the Xoris Blueprint/Parts are also available here for players who have completed The Deadlock Protocol Quest and unintentionally sold the Xoris.
- The Friend ‘Batch Remove’ feature minimum has been changed to ‘1 week’ to allow for more list purging.
- Doubled the Decoration Capacity for the “Open Space” Dojo room, from 800 to 1600 (for comparison the Inspiration Hall is 1400).
- Updated a few occurrences of “Resist a Damage effect” to more accurate “Resist a Status effect” for some descriptions of Arcanes.
- Platinum bonuses given from Referral links are now non tradable/non giftable, similar to Platinum that you don’t purchase (win on a Livestream, etc).
- Made a micro-optimization to RAM footprint.
Stropha Changes & Fixes:
- Increased Stropha projectile lifetime from .12 to .14.
- Fixed Stropha Heavy Attack not increasing in Damage from Melee Combo stacks.
- Fixed the Stropha shot not gaining Combo hits against a ragdolling enemy.
- Fixed Condition Overload not affecting its shots.
Corpus Ship Changes & Fixes:
- Removed numerous door Lasers within the Corpus Ship tileset. Only connecting tile doors will have Lasers.
- Fixed a rare case of having no objective during an Invasion Rescue mission in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed the Golden Hand Shrine sometimes not spawning in the Jackal and Razorback boss missions.
- Fixed Solaris prisoners being invisible, but still freeable, if you aligned with Grineer on an Invasion mission that generates a Corpus Ship tile.
- Fixed some Corpus Ship doors not opening until you’re practically at the door, resulting in faceplanting. They’ll now open when you’re a few meters away.
- Fixes towards an inability to get through side doors in the Corpus Ship Spy tileset if you’re going back through the alternate direction of where you came in.
- Fixed a lack of emissives when Lockers are open.
- Fixed Locker emissive turning green instead of teal when a Locker is opened with the Thief’s Wit Mod.
- Fixed Treasurers dropping a ‘Granum Crown Cache’ when killed inside of Limbo’s Cataclysm, instead of the intended Granum Crown.
- Fixed Rescue/Spy Vault door lasers not matching the intensity of doors throughout the Corpus Ship.
- Numerous fixes towards missing collision throughout the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Numerous fixes towards poor lighting and AI pathfinding in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed cases of Cephalite Fissures not spawning in numerous eligible missions.
- This was most commonly seen in Plains/Vallis or key-required missions, but was possible elsewhere as well.
- Fixed Cephalite Resonance not being shared between squadmates in Railjack if the player who collected the Resonance was at the 20 cap.
- Fixed the Explorer Nightwave Act text not updating progress by always saying ‘Complete 3 Railjack Missions’.
Jackal Changes & Fixes:
- Pets & Sentinels no longer take damage from Jackal’s Grid Wall attack.
- Fixed Clients sometimes being left in the first stage Jackal arena if you died/Revived before the second stage.
- Fixes towards spamming the Parazon Finisher for the Jackal as a Client breaking the Finisher animation.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting Warframe while on the Void Fissure Relic selection screen with 1 second left on the timer.
- Fixed a number of different ways you could crash the launcher by having the Settings panel open when the Optimize prompt came up in the background.
- Fixed the launcher ‘PLAY’ button disappearing when changing languages.
- Fixed Shield-Gating not functioning properly after Reviving when becoming downed.
- Fixed ability to keep your Melee Combo for Gunblade Heavy Attacks by timing a Transference activation at the right time. Gunblade Heavy Attacks will now expel Melee Combo as intended.
- Fixed Arsenal not listing Gunblades stats for their projectile behavior.
- Fixed Condition Overload not affecting the damage of a thrown Glaive.
- Fixed Saryn’s Contagion Clouds becoming hostile to players if you die and Revive.
- Fixed Pets using the wrong skeleton and appearing mutated when swapping to a loadout of a different Pet (Kubrow vs Kavat) before claiming your Incubated Pet.
- Fixed Vasca Kavat babies having broken textures when previewing in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Pets spazzing out for one frame when swapping Companions in Arsenal.
- Fixed the camera needlessly moving back and forth between Sentinel/Pet positions when swapping Companions in Arsenal.
- Fixed receiving a weird error when attempting to equip a Pet while another one is being Imprinted.
- You’ll now receive a less confusing error message indicating “Cannot switch to a new Pet while imprinting”.
- Fixed Arcane Bodyguard not healing Venari.
- Fixed Precision Strike buff granting buffs to explosive Secondary weapons (Kuva Seer, Tombfinger Secondary, etc).
- Fixed Dizzying Rounds leaving an enemy open to Melee Finishers forever (now closed to Finishers after the Finisher is performed).
- Fixed Atlas ‘Rubble Heap’ Augment for Client players insisting that you needed energy to cast Landslide even though it was free.
- Fixed your Moa Companion not gaining weapon Affinity if Hard Engage was the last thing the moa activated before extracting from the mission.
- Fixed Djinn automatically Reviving after exiting Titania’s Razorwing if Reawaken is equipped.
- Fixed the Xoris infinite Combo Counter UI not reflecting when there is -100% Combo Duration equipped.
- The Combo Counter UI will now display ‘0’ when appropriate – otherwise it will say infinite.
- Fixed clicking Dojo when in the Liset from the Railjack Star Chart not functioning.
- Fixed an issue in the Grineer’s genetic code where dying while frozen resulted in their face floating a meter away from their head.
- Fixed Mag’s “Magnetize” ability displaying the chosen Energy primary/secondary colors differently depending on what rank Magnetize is.
- Fixed Status Effects on the Melee weapons of Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones not disappearing when you stare through her body, as they are supposed to.
- Fixed saving the default Mandachord song to your customization causing it to reset back to what it was previously the next time you return to the Orbiter.
- Fixed Octavia’s Mallet ability causing many audio issues for Clients.
- More fixes towards various missing audio/visual effects for the Javlok’s throw attack explosions.
- Fixed the ‘Bloom’ setting slider not being available when enabling the setting.
- Fixed Helminth Cyst being on the wrong side of Protea’s neck.
- Fixed the Shi Shoulder Plate not appearing on Mag Prime when equipped on the left shoulder.
- Fixed Corrosive having no tooltip on hover in the Arsenal.
- Fixed switching from ‘Incomplete’ tab to ‘Riven’ tab in the Foundry resulting in non-existent Mods showing at the end of your Riven list.
- Fixed “waiting for other players 1/1” message displaying in Solo mode Transferring in/out of Operator mode when at the mission objective.
- Fixed opening any kind of Chat link while on the Railjack Configure screen causing UI overlaps.
- Fixed Prisma Veritux being hidden within your Profile Equipment list until at least 1 XP is gained.
- Fixed Lotus VO indicating an ‘Assassination Target’ when a Lynx is spawned in a Grineer Galleon Spy mission.
- Fixed incorrect Corinth Prime reload sounds if the Solstice Skin is equipped.
- Fixed a script error when accessing the Arsenal while standing near the Helminth Infirmary.
- Fixed a script error when casting Chroma’s Effigy ability.
28.0.5 Patch Notes
Primary Kitgun changes
Below are balance changes that affect Primary Kitguns only based on feedback.
- Projectile lifetime increased from 0.3secs to .42secs.
- Fall Off increased from 12-24m to 20-40m.
- Charge time decreased from 0.8secs to 0.5secs with Brash Grip.
- Charge time increased from 0.8secs to 1.1secs with Steadyslam Grip.
- Charge time increased from 0.8secs to 1.4secs with Tremor Grip.
- Range increased from 18m to 30m with Brash Grip.
- Range increased from 15m to 26m with Shrewd Grip.
- Range increased from 12m to 20 with Steadyslam Grip.
- Range increased from 9m to 16 with Tremor Grip.
- Damage reduction lowered from -38 to -24 when used with Catchmoon Chamber.
- Damage reduction lowered from -28 to -20 when used with Tombfinger Chamber.
- Damage reduction lowered from -6 to -2 when used with Rattleguts Chamber.
- Damage reduction lowered from -19 to -12 when used with Catchmoon Chamber.
- Damage reduction lowered from -14 to -10 when used with Tombfinger Chamber.
- Damage reduction lowered from -3 to -1 when used with Rattleguts Chamber.
Granum Void Changes & Fixes:
!!Contains The Deadlock Protocol Quest Spoilers!!
- The Granum Void will now close when the player(s) reach the Rank 3 requirements instead of having to wait out the timer.
- You’ll now gain Solaris Standing upon freeing the Solaris captives in the Granum Void! The amount of Standing gained is dependent on tier of Granum Crown used to open the portal:
- Granum Crown: 100 Solaris Standing per captive saved
- Exemplar Granum Crown: 200 Solaris Standing per captive saved
- Zenith Granum Crown: 300 Solaris Standing per captive saved
- Added a FX to the Granum Void Timer HUD when time has been added to aid in conveying the mechanic of increasing your time by picking up Errant Specter Particles.
- Fixed a spawn point in Granum Void that could be exploited to force mass hordes of Errant Specters to spawn and be killed in rapid succession.
- Fixed being pulled into the Granum Void if a player opens the Granum Void and another player spends a Granum Crown to rescue a Solaris prisoner in the Corpus Ship.
- Fixed crash when being Revived during bleedout while exiting the Granum Void.
- Fixed Clients who join a Granum Void in progress not having their Granum Void UI.
- Fixed the Granum Void UI freezing or disappearing if you die and Revive.
- Fixed Granum Void sub 10 second timers not showing the 0s upon exiting.
- Fixed Granum Void enemy count affecting the Exterminate mission objective kill-counts.
- Fixed AI in the Corpus Ship Exterminate tileset running to the end of the map after you enter the Granum Void.
Railjack Changes & Fixes:
- General stability changes towards Railjack missions when a Host migration occurs. This touches on issues related to Crewships not spawning after a Host migration, and crashing when a Crewship spawning triggers a Host migration.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when destroying Fighters.
- Fixed Railjack doors sometimes preventing you from moving through unless you move back and approach them again.
- Fixed a script error related to Scrapping Railjack Wreckage.
- Made improvements towards color customization on the new Melee Moa Companion. This fixes your color customization barely affecting the Moa.
- Kubrows that do not have a Collar cannot be equipped for missions, but they can now be set to roam the Orbiter from the Arsenal.
- This fixes not being able to complete the Howl of the Kubrow Quest.
- Increased the visibility and intensity of Corpus Ship door lasers, as well as adding a forcefield FX.
- Smoothed out the coloring on the level up UI lens flare to be a bit less invasive with certain Energy colors.
- Quests in the Codex will now display the Mastery Rank requirement (if applicable) if you currently don’t meet that requirement.
- Increased the sparkle in Parvos’ eyes in his transmissions. This is the change we all wanted to see.
Jackal Fight Fixes:
- Fixed missing wall geometry in the Jackal Assassinate tileset that Wisp can Wil-O-Wisp through and fall out of the world. This results in respawning in the first room of the Jackal arena which has every door closed and locked.
- Fixed being able to stand on destroyed pillar geometry mesh in the Jackal arena.
- Fixed “Massive Flexplates” transmission during the Jackal fight replaying multiple times.
- Fixed a script error when a pillar is destroyed in the Jackal arena.
- Fixed a script error during the Parazon Finisher cutscene during the Jackal fight.
- Fixed next Weave platform disappearing when jumping off of and back onto the bridge.
- Fixed Saryn’s Contagion Cloud Augment toxic cloud damage not being removed if you leave the area of the cloud. Visually it will disappear, but enemies will still be damaged by the toxic cloud for the duration of the mission.
- Fixed inability to sell the Velox in your Inventory.
- Fixed another case where pressing LT on a controller would activate Chat instead of aiming.
- Fixed enemies that catch on fire from Ember’s Inferno receiving a new flaming comet called down and starting a new instance of the ability which can cause a chain reaction of rapid fire comets in enemy groups.
- Fixed the Tar Mutalist Moas and Sapping Ospreys doing ridiculous amounts of damage when spawned at a high level. As reported here:
- Fixed Protea’s Passive showing as 0 if you Transfer in/out of the Operator as the Client.
- Fixed casting Protea’s Grenade Fan multiple times in the same spot causing black particle FX to stack.
- Fixed Clients not receiving the Credit reward when using a Granum Crown in a Temple Relief after collecting all the Tenant entries.
- Fixed the Temple Relief appearing multiple times in the same Corpus Ship mission, which resulted in a malfunction on the second interaction.
- Fixed Warframe Specters running and spinning in place on a wall in the Corpus Outpost Index level.
- Fixed cases where Companion inventory slots were not counted correctly if you didn’t own any Kavats or Kubrows, leading to the game giving you an error when you tried to look at your Inventory, Trade, or Craft a new Companion.
- Fixed Pet sizes not being applied/reflected when swapping in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Juggernaut having mismatching visuals for its stomp attack damage area.
- Fixed Riven/Mod Link/Look Link not functioning if linked after a different item first.
- Fixed subtitle backer sometimes not always showing up in the UI.
- Fixed private messages to Staff members failing (claiming the user is offline).
- Fixed Tenant Lore Fragment Decorations appearing huge and off centered when viewed via Chat link.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Stahlta, Stropha and Velox parts.
- Fixed inability to Chat link the new Melee Moa parts.
- Fixed numerous Operator customizations appearing to have grimy textures.
- Fixed Wisp and her customizations appearing to have grimy textures.
- Fixed the Shi Chest Plate Armor attachment clipping through the Wukong.
- Fixed Nychus Moa description having old Precept names.
- Now reads: “This model is built for close-quarters combat, using the Blast Shield and Hard Engage precepts.”
- Fixed playing the incorrect Hacking animation when attempting to Hack a Corpus terminal with an active Stasis Limbo.
- Fixed Protea’s Skin being labeled Protea instead of Protea Skin in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a script error that could occur in the Corpus Gas City Sabotage tileset.
- Fixed a script error when encountering the Cunning Drift Security Eye.
- Fixed a script error when a Capture Target goes down.
- Fixed Corpernics and Pustrels description to their updated drop locations.
28.0.4 Patch Notes
- Added Lotus VO when a Granum Crown has been used in a Golden Hand Tribute.
- Fixed Critical Hits not triggering for Glaive mid-air detonations.
- Fixed the Dessicata Syandana appearing to float away from Nova, Saryn, and Titania.
- Fixed a script error when initiating the Granum Void portal.
- Fixed script error when Kubrow “Neutralize” Precept is used against targets that can’t be disarmed via the “rip their limbs off” method.
- Fixed a script error when trying to mature a Pet while not having a currently active Pet.
28.0.3 Patch Notes
Granum Void Changes & Fixes:
!!THE DEADLOCK PROTOCOL QUEST SPOILERS!!
- Increased Granum Void kill requirements as players join. Each new player will increase the kills required for each Rank by 25:
- 1 player: 25, 50, 75
- 2 players: 50, 75, 100
- 3 players: 75, 100, 125
- 4 players: 100, 125, 150
- The Granum Void is intended to be a challenge worth taking. It can be tough for a Solo player, but considerably easier with a squad. These changes aim to provide a little more even level of challenge across the board.
- You’ll now have temporary damage immunity upon returning to the Copus Ship from Granum Void.
- Fixed a script error after returning to the Corpus Ship from the Granum Void after a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error when returning to the Corpus Ship from Granum Void after recently Reviving.
- Fixed a script error when entering the Granum Void.
- Granum Crowns dropped by Treasurers are now exempt from ‘loot Abilities’.
- The Treasurer will drop 1 Granum Crown per player as intended.
- If the Treasurer is within 35 meters of Extraction, he will now turn away and run to the nearest Golden Hand Tribute to avoid dying in the Extraction zone. If by chance a Granum Crown is dropped too close to the Extraction zone, they will now be teleported to a safe place.
- Fixed Granum Crown waypoints not extending past its zone.
- We have added respective letter clues to the Episode 2 ID Badge. This is also reflected for the clue in the Weave.
- Feedback showed that the ID Badge was hard to distinguish for many players, including our color-blind Tenno.
- The Chat window will now be hidden during Nightwave Episode Crime Scene cinematics.
- Fixed a functionality loss that could occur when falling off the final platform in the Weave.
- Optimized UI thread validation and improved coverage.
- Terminal Velocity can now be used with Primary Tombfinger Kitguns.
- Tweaked the Credit acquisition FX upon using a Granum Crown at the Temple Relief after your last Tenant Lore reward. The Temple Relief will now show the last Tenant Lore entry when you have collected all of them and are receiving Credits instead of new lore.
- For maximum knowledge, the Temple Relief will award Credits (respective of the Tier of Crown) if you’ve collected all Tenant Lore entries.
- We’re aware of a bug where Clients do not get these Credit rewards.
- For maximum knowledge, the Temple Relief will award Credits (respective of the Tier of Crown) if you’ve collected all Tenant Lore entries.
- Transmissions and Chat will now be hidden when watching Quest intro cinematics in the Codex.
- Bumped deadzone for controller analog sticks back to 20% (was changed to 15% in the last Update) as a result of reports from players whose controllers seemed to drift within that margin of difference.
- A Profile setting will be added before it gets lowered again.
- Removed unreleased Khora Deluxe Animation Sets from the Arsenal. Soon, Tenno!
Jackal Changes & Fixes:
- Removed the unintended Riven Sliver drop from the Jackal when it is below Level 41. We have, however, kept the Riven Sliver drop if the Jackal is above Level 41 (Sortie).
- Fixes towards Clients sometimes being left in the first stage Jackal arena if you died/Revived before the second stage.
- Fixed the Parazon Jackal Finisher not working if you Revived after he landed into his stun, were using an Exalted weapon, or Transferred to the Operator.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading into a mission.
- Fixed crash when using Protea’s Temporal Anchor Ability. .
- Fixed Sentient Cores not dropping from Sentients
- Fixed inability for Clients to spend a Granum Crown at a Golden Hand Tribute if the Host had already used that exact Tribute with the same tier of Granum Crown.
- Fixed Primary Kitguns crafted with the Gaze Chamber having very slow Ammo recharge rate when upgraded with max rank Pax Charge.
- Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan having a higher base Duration on Rank 1 and 2. The base Durations are now all a consistent 10s.
- Fixed Protea’s Temporal Anchor path getting reset after throwing the Xoris.
- Fixed Mods that give base Damage (e.g. Pressure Point) not applying to Atlas’ Landslide.
- Fixed the Helstrum dealing self-damage to the Companion that it is equipped on.
- Fixed the Battacor having unlimited usage of Alt Fire.
- Fixed some issues with the Operator being destroyed when transitioning between regions in Railjack.
- Fixed Nezha’s Jinza Helmet textures appearing very grimy.
- Fixed UI backer on Mastery Rank test complete screens being offset for non 16:9 aspect ratios.
- Fixed some overly aggressive lens flares in some tiles in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed a case where the Squad overlay would become unresponsive if you failed to join a Host from the Star Chart UI.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to ‘Repeat Last Mission’ but that mission is so longer eligible (Sortie, etc).
- Fixed a script error when the Treasurer cloaks himself in invisibility.
- Fixed a script error when casting Protea’s Grenade Fan Ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Razorwing Ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Magnetize Ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Hildryn’s Balefire Ability.
- Fixed a PH; Controller Cursor in menu options.
28.0.2 Patch Notes
- Granum Void enemies during the final mission of The Deadlock Protocol Quest will now drop Ammo and Energy.
- Removed the ability to skip transition cinematic in the Jackal Arena fight due to resulting in many broken states.
- Slightly increased the radius range of Corpus Security Cameras in the Corpus Ship as many cameras are now too far away from doors to actually affect them.
- Fixed the Jackal getting stuck in midair while doing its ‘UFO’ attack, resulting in an inability to progress in the fight. If you still see this, let us know.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to skip the Jackal 2nd phase cut scene after a Host migration had occurred.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quickly selecting and previewing Companions while not having any Companions previously roaming the ship.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during a Bounty.
- Fixed entering the Granum Void with upwards velocity resulting in flying through the sky into a void-out zone that sends you back to the Corpus Ship.
- Fixed ability to sell the Stropha Components for Ducats.
- Fixed some Fish Bait not properly floating in the water.
- Fixed the Moa “Drimper Bracket” using the same model as the new “Hona Bracket” when viewed in Legs’ Shop.
- Fixed Condor Dropships in Orb Vallis not moving at all.
- Fixed Helstrum missing from the Codex and an inability to Chat link it.
- Fixed for Phantasma secondary fire explosion not making sound.
- Fixed the Velox jittering at the end of its reload animation.
- Fixed Protea Ability sounds not ducking when a Transmission is playing.
- Fixed some broken lighting in certain Corpus Ship tileset rooms.
- Fixed electric sparks audio in Jackal arena not ending when the FX expires.
- Fixed Fortuna Heist Room music sometimes cutting out when getting briefed.
- Fixed sleigh bell audio for the Festive Orbiter Decorations playing while viewing the Codex, which could overlap with Quest dioramas.
- Fixed Pets appearing with Default colours at first.
- Fixed a container in the Corpus Ship tileset that was missing it’s blocking volumes, which allowed you to pass through the object.
- Fixed some breakable Grates in the Corpus Ship tileset appearing as non-breakable.
- Fixes towards incorrect fog rendering when viewing skyboxes from your Railjack.
- Fixed a script error the could occur when interacting with a Golden Hand Shrine.
- Fixed a script error when trying to claim a Pet after previewing other Pets in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a script error when receiving a buff from Chroma’s Vex Armor.
- Fixed a script error in the ‘Provide Fish’ screen with Fisher Hai-Luk.
- Fixed numerous HUD script errors that could occur when playing an Interception mission.
- Fixed a few script errors that could occur when deactivating Titania’s Razorwing Ability.
- Fixed a script error when entering into the Granum Void.
- Fixed a script error when making a choice in the Weave.
- Fixed frame rate limiter in cases where the system was able to render at more than 1000 FPS.
28.0.1 Patch Notes
- Clem has gained a friend in his special hangout spot!
- Cephalite Resonance Tears and Nora Night transmissions will no longer occur during Quest missions.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by a Riven Chat Link from someone who hasn’t downloaded the update yet.
- Fixed crash when certain update assets could not be downloaded correctly.
- Fixed launcher detection of DirectX 11 support on Windows 7 systems missing OS Updates.
- Fixed Granum Void enemies not spawning if under control by your Kuva Lich.
- Fixed Corinth Air Burst Alt Fire Status Chance stat UI displaying a value less than expected.
- Fixed Kuva Siphons clipping into geometry in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed Companion Moa’s appearing to flash red when shot at.
- Fixed lingering red spark FX after picking up a Health Orb from Protea’s Dispensary until all players have picked it up.
- Fixed a script error when trying to Auto Install Mods on a Sentinel weapon.
- Fixed script error when opening Simaris’ Offerings without having started The Deadlock Protocol Quest.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when switching to a Private Message tab in Chat.
- Potential fix for a script error that could occur when a Corpus screen is activated in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe Abilities.
The Deadlock Protocol Patch Notes
NEW QUEST: THE DEADLOCK PROTOCOL
We are Desire. Ours is the grasping golden hand. We. Are. Corpus.
Nef Anyo claims to have found an heir to the long-deceased Corpus Founder, Parvos Granum, and has the means to prove it. The Solaris have begun disappearing in droves and Eudico thinks it has something to do with Nef’s power play. Whoever they are, the heir to the Founder would be able to solve the stalemate and stage a total takeover of the Corpus Board. If Nef Anyo has anything to do with it, that spells bad news for the Solaris.
The Deadlock Protocol sheds new light on the industrious origins of the Corpus, introduces the time-bending Warframe, Protea and includes a remastered Corpus fleet full of innovative threats and escalating security measures.
To begin The Deadlock Protocol Quest, make sure you have completed the Vox Solaris Quest. The Deadlock Protocol Quest can only be done Solo and you must be at least Mastery Rank 4; ready yourself!
*Players who purchase the Protea Warframe before playing the Quest will receive a Riven as an additional reward.
CORPUS SHIP REMASTER
The entire Corpus fleet has been retrofitted and redeployed for service. Explore remastered levels, complete with shrines to the illustrious Parvos Granum, but beware of new dangers lurking aboard.
As you infiltrate Corpus vessels, fight enemies and generally interrupt the pursuit of Grofit, the Corpus will use every piece of their security arsenal to stop you. Be prepared for upgraded Turrets and such deadly reinforcements as mine-deploying Corpus Treasurers.
Return to Fossa to face an upgraded threat. Equipped with a suite of the latest technology and upgraded combat capabilities, the Corpus have spent mind-boggling sums of Credits for the sole purpose of taking you out.
Experienced Tenno can enjoy seven days of Jackal Sorties following release, where you can take on the reworked Jackal in a high-level area!
NEW CORPUS ENEMIES!
From ‘Minima Moas’ to ‘Juno’ series of Corpus Troops – take on new threats on the remastered Corpus Fleet!
GRANUM CROWNS: THE CURRENCY OF CORPUS DEVOTION
Out of desperation to locate any last trace of the long-dead Founder, Nef Anyo has developed a way to open Void portals. Eudico believes they’ve been kidnapping Solaris to use as guinea pigs and needs your help to rescue them.
The portals are built through Golden Hand Tributes, a spot of profit-worship for faithful Corpus. By spending their Granum Crowns, a valuable manifestation of their devotion, the Corpus can open a rift and send expeditions to Void sites.
Thankfully, you can use these Granum Crowns to your advantage. Collect three tiers of Crowns from Treasurers in your Missions, each signifying a higher level of devotion than the last: Granum Crown, Exemplar Granum Crown, and Zenith Granum Crown. Use them to initiate challenges in Missions, search for Corpus Temple Reliefs or negotiate the release of Solaris prisoners in exchange for Standing.
Within every Corpus Ship Remastered mission you’ll encounter a Treasurer: A devoted follower of Parvos and all he stood for, willing to dedicate his life to be the keeper of the tokens of his esteem. The Treasurer is guaranteed to spawn within 2 – 4 minutes in a non-endless mission, and between 5 – 8 minutes in an endless mission. The level of your mission determines the tier of Crowns the Treasurer will possess. Handle him with haste before he escapes with his sacred tokens!
Level Tiers are:
0-15: Granum Crown
16-30: Exemplar Granum Crown
31+: Zenith Granum Crown
*Granum Crowns will not appear from Treasurers until you complete The Deadlock Protocol Quest.
Granum Crowns can also be spent at the Corpus Temple Reliefs in Missions to learn more about the Founder. Each new story you acquire will earn you Relief Decorations for your Orbiter!
!!SPOILER WARNING: CONTAINS DEADLOCK PROTOCOL QUEST SPOILERS!!
The Granum Void is open to those who can pay the Granum Crown price – and of course, only those who have completed The Deadlock Protocol.
What you need to know:
- Find a Golden Hand Tribute in Corpus Ship Remastered missions to gain access to the Granum Void.
- You can enter the Granum Void once per mission.
- Only 1 Granum Crown is required to open access to the Granum Void for the entire squad. Enter before the portal closes!
- There are 3 tiers of Granum Void:
- Granum Void via Granum Crown
- Extended Granum Void via Exemplar Granum Crown
- Nightmare Granum Void via Zenith Granum Crown
- Each Granum Void tier has its own respective enemy level and corresponding reward table.
- The reward table corresponds with each Rank earned within the Granum Void before your time is up:
- Rank 1: 25 Kills
- Rank 2: 50 Kills
- Rank 3: 75 Kills
- Rewards stack! You earn rewards from each Rank up to the one you qualify for. If you want a reward from Rank 2 for example, you don’t have to intentionally stop before qualifying for Rank 3.
How to play (Deadlock Protocol Quest spoilers):
- Reach the highest Rank before the timer expires.
- Gain 5 seconds within the Granum Void by killing Errant Specters and collecting their dropped Particles.
- Gain 20 seconds within the Granum Void by freeing Solaris captives. Note: this can only be done with a Xoris, so plan accordingly!
- Protea Parts
- Weapon Parts:
- Garnum Crown Decorations
- Mortuus Shoulder Guard
- New Captura Scenes that feature the newly Remastered Corpus Ship:
- Corpus Ship Bridge Scene
- Corpus Ship Hangar Scene
- Corpus Ship Orbital Cannon Scene
- Credit Caches
- Void Traces
Prepared for any battle, the versatile Protea offers a wealth of advanced gadgets to overcome the odds. Time is your ally as you weave in and out of life-threatening engagements with your Temporal Anchor Ability.
Protea is the first Warframe to have a Universal Aura Polarity to accompany her set of utility skills!
*Drusus is seeking out myths and legends about Protea and will update the Leverian when he is ready.
Every 4th Ability cast is granted +100% Ability Strength.
Activate to throw a cluster of shrapnel grenades, damaging and staggering nearby enemies. Hold to emit sticky shield grenades that latch onto allies and restore a large amount of shields.
Place a temporary rapid-fire turret that automatically targets enemies. Each successful hit increases its damage, causing projectiles to pierce enemies and hit multiple foes with a single shot.
Deploy a cycling supply cache that can generate Health, Ammo and Energy pickups periodically.
Activate to drop an anchor point that records Protea’s state. Any damage dealt to Protea during the Ability will be emitted back to your foes upon deactivation. Deactivating Temporal Anchor will rewind Protea back to the activation point restoring all ammo, energy, shields and health. If Protea is downed while Temporal Anchor is active, Protea will automatically rewind to safety!
*Earn the Protea In Action Glyph during a limited time 72 hour weekend Alert on PC, starting Friday, June 12th @ 2 PM ET. Console will also run this Alert when The Deadlock Protocol Quest is live on their respective Platforms!
GARUDA HINSA SKIN
The ceremonial dress of a spirit for whom violence is a sacrament.
VERTA WARFAN SKIN
With a snap and a flutter this segmented work of art ribbons the hapless. The signature Warfan skin of Garuda.
After the butchery, bones.
The embodiment of adaptability and versatility. The full collection includes the Protea Warframe, Telema Helmet, Mavv Helmet, Velox Submachine Gun and Rhoptron Syandana, as well as 3-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters.
PROTEA MAVV HELMET
Ten obedient warriors are not worth one who can truly see. When the visor of Protea’s Mavv Helmet clicks down it is both a salute… and a sentence.
PROTEA TELEMA HELMET
The Telema’s twitching sensors probe Protea’s surroundings, hungry for situational data.
With a high fire rate, ammo efficiency and rapid reload when emptied, this unusual sidearm can hand out carnage all day long. Ammo efficiency is further increased when Protea uses this, her signature weapon.
A confident warrior strides into battle, but the truly brazen announce their presence with an ostentatious flourish.
*Protea’s Alternate Helmets will be added to the Nightwave Cred Offerings once The Deadlock Protocol is live on all Platforms.
Nail them to the wall! The Stahlta Automatic Rifle propels hardened steel rods at high speed, while a charged fire mode fuses a number of volatile rods together for a large radioactive explosion.
SHI ARMOR SET
Accept death, and escape it. Corpus craftsmanship applied to ancient principles; a masterwork of defensive and aesthetic design.
NEW DOJO ADDITIONS
- The ‘Open Space’ room has been added to the Barracks section of the Dojo Architect! Enjoy this very large open space for your Dojo Decorating fantasies.
- You will need a very large area to accommodate this room, if the area you are attempting to add the ‘Open Space’ does not fit, a popup will let you know that “No Space is Available”.
- New Solaris themed Decorations have been added to the Dojo Architect! And yes, there is a paper boat Decoration.
Rude Zuud has expanded her inventory to bring you brand new Primary Kitgun Grips for all new lethal wombo combos!
Hold tight and unleash hell. Increased range for beam weapons; increased rate-of-fire for non-beam weapons. Reduced damage.
Trades lower Damage for faster Fire Rate and more controlled Recoil.
The weapon grip of the measured killer. Slower Fire Rate and lower Range for Beam Weapons. High Damage with Recoil to match.
High Damage with Recoil to match. Slower Fire Rate.
NEW MOA COMPANION
Visit Legs in Fortuna to configure the newest Melee Moa Companion inspired by Rocky — both in animation, and in sound design.
NYCHUS MOA (Model)
This model is built for utility, using the Isolating Charge and Hard Engage precepts.
This core features enhanced Armor and Health, with standard Shields.
A system that redirects power from one defensive subroutine to streamline efficiency in others.
A versatile bracket featuring a Mod slot with a Naramon polarity.
Launches a swarm of micro-missiles.
NEW MOA EMOTION MODULE: TENACIOUS
A tenacious emotion that pulls inspiration from boxing animations! Did someone order a piping hot TKO?!
*Check out the in-game Market for this new Moa Companion Emotion Module!
Riven Disposition Changes:
When we introduced separate Dispositions for each weapon variant back in November 2019, we planned to give new weapons a Disposition of 1 (the “average”), or matching the lowest member of the weapon family if it already had a Disposition lower than 1. Unfortunately, this meant that powerful new weapons (like the Kuva Lich collection) might have Rivens that start too strong, forcing reductions in accordance with our balance methodology.
In order to prevent this situation, we will be changing this policy: going forward, all new weapons will be released with the minimum Riven Disposition of 0.5. For The Deadlock Protocol, this includes the Dispositions on newly added Primary Kitguns, in addition to regular weapons (secondary Kitgun Dispositions will remain as-is.)
New Questions & Answers (Q&A) Chat Channel:
We have added a brand new chat channel to Warframe! The ‘Questions and Answers Chat’ channel is now live to provide new and experienced players a place to seek and provide help in a dedicated and organized way. It will be toggled on by default for all new players entering the game for the first time, while Region Chat will be opt-in and can be enabled from Options. For existing players, your chat settings remain untouched but the Q&A Channel has been enabled on login.
Many Tenno may wonder what our larger goal is here. We have many motivations for these changes, but one of the strongest is the role Region chat plays our report systems. It may come as no surprise to hear that Region chat is home to the most reports of any channel in Warframe. These reports are reviewed and acted on by the staff here at Digital Extremes, and consequences have always been in place for offensive content. However, some consequences were not strict enough. We are aiming to reset the onboarding experience and chat experience in Warframe by including a new default Q&A channel to provide a dedicated place for players to bring Warframe knowledge to a chatroom in a designated place.
We also aim to clean up Region chat for members who like having a place to simply discuss Warframe. Region chat will be opt-in, and Offensive Language reports dealing with hate speech will have enforcement that is not up for appeal.
Pet Companion Stasis Removal:
All Stasis slots have been converted into Companion slots. All your Kubrows and Kavats are now listed upon equipping a Companion in the Arsenal!
Due to no longer having Stasis, if you currently have a pup Companion (not yet Matured), upon equipping it in the Arsenal the UI will prompt you to either Mature or let it roam your Orbiter. The option to let it roam is only available if you don’t have a proper Kubrow/Kavat equipped. When starting an Incubation your current roaming Companion will be put away.
- The ‘Nutrio Incubator Update Segment’ now entirely disables DNA degradation!
- The Pets Breed is now displayed beside the Pets name in the description when viewing in the Arsenal.
New ‘Update History’ Button!
When accessing the main menu (via ESC or Start), the bottom right will feature an ‘Update History’ button that allows you to get a quick sense of what’s changed since you last logged in!
General UI Additions & Changes:
- Introducing a new Deadlock UI Theme that goes hand-in-hand with the industrious origins of the Corpus.
- You can now change your Mouse Cursor Icon, Mouse Cursor Color, and scale your Cursor in size!
- The Landing Craft Customize screen has been decoupled to provide the ability to mix and match your Landing Craft with whichever Override Air Support you want!
- Star Chart Nodes have been given a fresh new look and functionality upon hover!
- Hovering over a Node will display a new tileset/accompanying enemy image and gamemode icons respective to the available game modes.
- Upon clicking a Node that has numerous game modes available, a selector will open within the window for you to choose your game mode.
- Added two new cursor sliders under the Interface tab in your Options to give you more ways to customize and improve how you navigate the UI with a controller to your liking:
- UI Cursor Acceleration: Adjust the rate the cursor accelerates when moving in a continuous direction can be changed.
- The Sensitivity Option still determines the overall speed of the cursor, while Acceleration gives players the freedom to set how quickly they’d like to get from point A to B.
- UI Cursor Magnetism: Adjust the level of “magnetism” (“stickiness”) there is between the cursor and interactive elements in the UI.
- Before the update, the cursor was set to “stick” to items you pass over by default. It was sometimes helpful but often proved to be an annoyance that prevented you from having reasonable cursor speed on UI windows with many elements. Now, you are able to customize how the cursor “sticks” to these elements. Setting it to “0” simply means that there will be no friction whatsoever between the cursor and the UI elements.
- UI Cursor Acceleration: Adjust the rate the cursor accelerates when moving in a continuous direction can be changed.
- Added tooltip to Mastery Rank on hover while viewing your Profile to show total Mastery Breakdown per category.
- Added button to rewatch the Kuva Lich cinematic in the Lich Codex section.
- Upon visiting a Syndicate in the Relay, the Syndicate donation screen now displays your full Inventory of eligible items, similar to selling Fish in Cetus.
- Updated a handful of Helmet icons in the in-game Market to better fit the new themed UI.
- Removed the option to set “Battle Pay Caps” in the Alliance Management screen as it is not currently relevant.
- The ‘Reset Decorations’ has been removed from the pause menu and placed in the Decoration mode HUD as ‘Clear All Decorations’.
- Tooltips have been added to Arsenal stats! For example, hovering over ‘Armor’ now gives you an example about what it does.
- Updated trade windows at merchants in Cetus and Fortuna to use the latest inventory UI.
- Added visual separation in Railjack customization screen between all other color settings and the “All Colors” option.
- Updated the ‘Invasion’ gamemode icon!
Railjack Additions, Changes & Fixes:
- Added “Join Any Crew” option to search for Open Squads in active Railjack missions that you can join in a given Proxima. If there are no open squads, a pop-up will prompt you to try again or launch a new session from your personal Railjack.
- We’ve added this feature to save time and keep you from needing to hover over node by node to see if there are active squads on them.
- Added a ‘Scrap Wreckage’ button to the Railjack Components/ Armaments screens. This removes the step of having to manually go into your Inventory in order view a complete list of Wreckage to Scrap when over the Wreckage limit.
- Fire hazards that spawn on the Railjack will now directly damage the Ship/Hull directly, instead of getting split between Hull and Shields. This means that even if you have full Shields you’ll start taking damage directly to your Railjack if you leave a fire unattended.
- Fixed loss of functionality when performing a Finisher while inside a Crewship when it explodes.
- Fixes towards inability to use the Archwing Slingshot if two Client players spam the interaction at the same time during a Railjack mission.
- Fixed a case where the End of Mission screen would pop in for a split second when transitioning from a Railjack mission to Dojo.
- Fixed being able to launch Railjack missions from an incomplete Dry Dock (still in construction through Rising Tide) after Host migrating from a mission joined as Clients.
- This also fixes a related issue of infinite loading tunnels when returning to Dojo after host migration.
- Fixed Wreckage Capacity not immediately being updated until after exiting and then coming back after using Valence Fusion with Wreckage as one of the components.
- Fixed Railjack Armament stats not displaying properly when viewing the full Railjack stats.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when viewing the Nightwave screen when a squad member returns the Railjack to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed some Railjack POIs having a delayed reaction to your presence (i.e not firing Super Weapon, firing Ram Sleds, etc),
- Fixed being placed next to a POI (if there is one) when skipping the Crewship Archwing exit cutscene.
- Fixed Railjack mesh collapsing when loading into Dry Dock after mission in the “Configure Railjack” panel.
- Fixed a crash when aborting a Railjack mission after another player had also aborted.
- Added new Melee Moa Precept Mods:
- Blast Shield
- Overshields increased by +3000. Leap at an enemy within 10m dealing 10 Damage and knocking down other enemies within 5m and resets Overshields.
- Hard Engage
- Engages enemies within 10m with Melee attacks, dealing 90 Impact Damage. Melee attacks are enhanced by Mods equipped in the Moa’s weapon.
- Blast Shield
- Added Conservation Glyphs to The Business and Master Teasonai’s Offerings. Visit Fortuna and Cetus to claim yours!
- Sapcaddy Glyph
- Delicate Pobber Glyph
- Common Condroc Glyph
- Added the Umbra mods to Simaris’ store Offerings (available after The Sacrifice Quest completion):
- Umbral Vitality
- Umbral Fiber
- Umbral Intensify
- Sacrificial Pressure
- Sacrificial Steel
- Added login milestone reward blueprints (Zenistar, Azima, Zenith, and Sigma & Octantis) to Simaris’ Offerings.
- Blueprints for each only appear in his Offerings if they have already been previously selected as login rewards.
- Increased the Riven Capacity limit from 120 to 150.
- The Blazing Step Ephemera has been removed from the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught rewards table and added to two places:
- Arbitration Honors Store in the Relay
- Railjack Commander Boss Drop Tables (5%)
- Out of the growing list of Ephemeras, Blazing Step was the more difficult to obtain due to its drop rate within the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught table. By taking Blazing Step out of the ESO table, the rewards within ESO will normalize and fill in the missing 1.01%. You now have the option to either spend your Vitus Essence in the Arbitrations Honor Store or by bringing demise to Railjack Commanders during your Railjack missions.
- Increased the amount of invested currency that is refunded for the following:
- Dissolving ranked Mods refund more of the invested Endo (75% just like Rivens).
- Scrapping ranked Avionics refund more of the invested Dirac (75% just like Mods).
- Selling ranked Mods refund more of the invested credits (75% just like Endo).
- The Earth to Mars Junction now awards the Iron Phoenix Stance, and the Earth to Venus Junction now awards the Clashing Forest Stance.
- This aims to provide new players an easier path to experience the Melee system at an early Star Chart stage. Those who have completed these Junctions will retroactively be given these Melee Stances.
- Removed Copernics from Mining Nodes on the Orb Vallis and added to Eximus enemies in the Lua tileset.
- Removed Pustrels from Mining Nodes in the Plains of Eidolon and added to Eximus enemies in the Infested Ship tileset.
- The Rank Up FX for Warframes, Weapons, and Companions has been given a refresh! This FX also now applies your chosen Energy color instead of the default.
- Shield Gating is now disabled in the Dojo Obstacle course when you hit intended insta-fail traps such as Kill or Laser Traps.
- Updated the following Augment Mods to replace the terminology ‘Proc’ with ‘Status’:
- Vexing Retaliation
- Shocking Speed
- Tidal Impunity
- Neutron Star
- Hallowed Eruption
- Piercing Roar
- Adjusted icon for The Deadlock Protocol’s promotional Glyph to represent the Corpus Founder more clearly, and have less of matching iconography with real life movements.
- The Corpus Ship tileset remaster brings a new home for Razorback! Fight this Corpus creation in a brand new remastered Arena. Gameplay remains the same!
- Reduced the hit FX of the Cernos Prime and Paris Prime.
- The Opticor will now queue charging if you click+hold during its re-fire wait time (instead of ignoring your click if you didn’t wait the full 1 second).
- Tweaked some Fortuna hammering NPCs to be more in sync with each other.
- Corpus Ship Captura scenes “Freight” and “Maintenance” have been updated to the new remastered tileset, they are now “Artillery Battery Scene” and “Corpus Depository Scene”.
- Polished and tweaked Nagantaka’s firing animation to reduce possible motion blur issues.
- Changed the Fortress Container codex entry to be “Polished Storage Crate/Container”.
- Polished glass texturing to improve volumetrics, reflection simulation, and everything a good wall of glass should offer.
- On the topic of glass, we have removed Reinforced Glass from its respective tilesets.
- Slight reduction to Elemental FX on Garuda’s Talons.
- Improved Companion Moa parkour movements when attempting to follow/catch up with its owner.
- Keep an eye out for new Venus skyboxes when loading into Venus missions and when gazing out your Orbiter windshield.
- Updated the Arch-Gun animations (recoil smoothing etc.) when using Archwing Deployer in mission to make them even more awesome.
- Also fixed an issue where players could slide around during the call down animation.
- The Glaxion Vandal is now tradable.
Kuva Bramma Changes:
The Kuva Bramma has received balance changes to address it’s overwhelming chart topping usage. The Kuva Bramma still goes boom, and we look forward to your feedback once you’ve given it a try.
- It has a smaller reserve ammo (15 to 5), and gains fewer arrows from ammo pickups – This is to encourage players to aim the bow deliberately at crowds of enemies and not fire it wildly everywhere.
- Fewer cluster bombs are produced on impact (from 7 to 3) – Reduces the overwhelming AOE potential somewhat but also makes the Bramma less visually busy. Players have said that the many many explosions produced by Bramma are hard to see through.
- Increased cluster projectile radial attack size from 2.7m to 3.5m.
- Reduced cluster projectile fall off from 100% to 50% – Fewer explosive fragments, but they cover more area and generally do more damage.
- Updated the Kuva Bramnma description to include these changes:
- This Grineer bow delivers vengeance in the form of cluster bomb-tipped arrows that can be detonated mid-air or on impact. Low quiver capacity, arrows are recovered singly.
Garuda’s Talons Changes:
- Damage increased from 180 to 248.
- Status Chance increased from 30 to 36%.
- Critical Chance increased from 10 to 20%.
- Made some micro-optimizations to several UI panels.
- Optimized Crewship explosions in Railjack missions as they were causing a noticeable impact on performance.
- Made some micro-optimizations to run-time object creation.
- Made some systemic micro-optimizations to type serialization (level loading, run-time object creation, etc).
- Optimized level-loading slightly.
- Fixed Railjack spot-loading the first time it’s brought into view in the Orbiter.
Kuva Lich Fixes:
- Fixed a case where a Kuva Lich could appear to change ownership or identity during a mission, possibly resulting in the Parazon check being incorrect, and/or counting towards a different player’s history.
- Fixed Kuva Liches falling off the level during the Parazon check animation, causing them to sometimes die and break the final choice cinematic.
- Fixed a case where your Kuva Lich would not level up after failing Parazon Mod order.
- Fixes towards a case where a Host migration during the Kuva Lich mission loading screen could result in no Kuva Thralls spawning.
- Fixed the music cue that gets played when a Kuva Lich Thrall spawns only playing for the Host.
- Fixed your gun auto firing after the Kuva Thrall Mercy if you initiated the Mercy while also firing.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when a Kuva Lich went away.
Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- Upon falling/jumping off a platform in the Weave, you’ll now be teleported back to the main platform instead of failing the Weave.
- The non-existent aim-gliding in the Weave was the root of many Weave failures, which is why we have added the teleport. It’s still the Glassmakers game though, so use your time wisely!
- The amount of Cephalite Resonance to enter the Weave has been cut in half. The requirement is now 5 instead of 10.
- Your Cephalite Resonance count, as well as the amount required for the Weave, is now displayed upon hover on the Glassmaker crime scene episode selector.
- Slightly reduced the volume of Cephalite Tears opening/closing.
- Fixed the ‘Friendly Fire’ Weekly Nightwave Act only awarding 1,000 instead of 4,500 Glassmaker Standing.
- Upon login, the outstanding 3,500 will be retroactively awarded to those who completed when it lacked the proper Standing reward.
- Fixed Cephalite enemies having blown out FX if killed with a Fulmin.
- Fixed parts of the Mod UI being cut in half if you loaded into a Relay/Town with the Nightwave screen open.
- Fixed the “Elite Explorer” Nightwave Acts not showing progress in description.
- Fixed an issue where resetting controller bindings to default would not remove bindings from buttons that didn’t have a default action assigned to them (e.g. for XB1 and PC, D-pad down doesn’t have an action bound under Railjack controls, so if you bound Bank Left to it, for instance, it would remain bound).
- Fixed a controller issue where you could assign an Archwing action (e.g. Move Down/Dodge/Blink) to a button that has a non-Archwing-exclusive action already bound to it (e.g. Ability Menu), resulting in both being bound to the same button simultaneously (where only one action would actually be executed when the button is pressed). Now, in the above example, the Crouch/Slide/Roll action would trade places with the Power Menu action, resolving the conflict.
- Fixed an issue where if you rebound Ability Menu under the General tab for controller bindings, it wouldn’t update immediately under the Power Menu tab to that key, which could result in creating conflicting bindings under the Power Menu tab.
- Fixed controllers using a higher deadzone value than desired for non-look analog inputs. Was applying a 20% deadzone across the board instead of using platform-specific values, which were generally lower. This should improve responsiveness of analog sticks.
- Fixed an issue where resetting controller bindings would take effect immediately even if you chose not to save when it prompted you upon exiting. Now only takes effect upon confirmation when exiting.
- Fixed the action list in the Customize Controller controller screen not updating to show the current working bindings as you’re updating them.
- Fixed a case where Corpus Mobile Defense objectives are invulnerable.
- Fixes towards Defense missions breaking due to an inability to terminate enemies that have been changed to Ally status (Nyx Mind Control, Revenant Enthrall, etc), thus inability to complete the Defense Wave.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the dynamic Damage effects when the Defense Target’s Health gets lower in tiles where the Target moves.
- Fixed inability to gain Energy from Energy Restores after using Valkyr’s Hysteria.
- Fixed Derim Zahn’s turrets never shutting off in The Index.
- Fixed performing a Iron Phoenix Stance Heavy Attack (Middle Mouse Button by default) while sliding only triggering normal sliding attack, which also consumed combo count.
- Fixed enemies/objects becoming stuck inside a catwalk in the Grineer Shipyard tileset, which could cause a progression stop.
- Fixed Shield Gating mechanic being ignored by weapons that fire multiple projectiles at once for Clients. This resulted in some enemies shot by the Host will survive due to Shield Gating negating most of the damage, while enemies shot by the Client are not protected by the Shield Gate.
- Fixed Mutalist Osprey Carrier’s ignoring Limbo’s Cataclysm bubble.
- Fixed not receiving Credits for completing the first 2 Zones of Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed the “Killing blow on x Sentients” Riven challenge not counting for new Sentient enemies aboard the Sentient Anomaly.
- Fixed the Archwing Launcher Segment Blueprint requiring Mastery Rank 5. It is now no longer Mastery Rank locked.
- Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Twin suffering from very long Knockdowns.
- Fixed Shield Lancers flailing wildly when affected by Titania’s Lantern.
- Fixed Ash Shroud’s arm blades not animating during his Bladestorm ability.
- Fixed a Chat linked Riven that has 256+ rerolls being displayed as having 0 rolls.
- Fixed the Mandachord not displaying notes correctly during Octavia’s Anthem Quest.
- Fixed a few cases where Rescue Targets could fall through elevators as they’re moving.
- Fixed the Daikyu not properly affecting the stat buff of Mecha Overdrive and Hunter Synergy Kubrow Mods, thus giving the player a much lower than expected
- Fixed Arsenal UI showing double the damage for Glaives.
- Fixed ability to Deploy your Arch-Gun in weapon-restricted Mastery Rank tests.
- Fixed Atlas and Zephyr not playing their full body animation when equipping an Arch-Gun.
- Fixed inability to trade Prisma Shade and Prisma Burst Laser.
- Fixed a case where the Chat window might not behave correctly if you had it bound to Enter.
- Fixed loading into a blue Void with a broken map during the ‘Confront Umbra’ mission in The Sacrifice Quest.
- Fixed overly distorted FX on the Operator during the ‘Confront Umbra’ mission in The Sacrifice Quest.
- Fixed the TennoCon 2020 Syandana clipping with Mirage and Ash Shroud Skin lower body.
- Fixed numerous Kubrow Armors clipping into large boned Kubrows.
- Fixed some more cases where the UI was reporting a different binding than what was actually bound in-game.
- Fixed certain trams in the Grineer Asteroid tileset not positioning correctly for Clients.
- Fixed some issues with Kitguns having FX distortions and particles appearing square.
- Fixed Corinth Prime’s custom reload animations not appearing correctly when equipped with Skins.
- Fixed wonky Corinth reload animation after reloading and rolling at the same time.
- Fixed arm mounted Secondaries (Atomos, Gammacor, etc) not playing custom idle animations.
- Fixed Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger FX Energy color covering the entire enemy in a solid color. It now envelopes the enemy is a ghostly FX!
- Fixed holstering two-handed weapons when attempting to reload (animation still plays) and jump at the same times.
- Fixed various audio/visual effects missing for the Javlok’s throw attack explosions.
- Fixed flickering effect in the Grineer Asteroid tileset when Deferred Rendering in enabled.
- Fixed Archwing Blink FX (including Titania’s Razorwing) not using chosen Energy colors.
- Fixed Resources sometimes falling into turret pits in the Grineer Asteroid Fortress tileset.
- Fixed Host being unable to enter the Fortuna elevator after picking up and dropping the Data Mass in the second stage of the Profit Taker Heist.
- Fixed small hitch with loading ability icons when previewing Warframes in the in-game Market and through Chat linking.
- Fixed holding waypoint button while mounted on K-Drive not removing live marker.
- Fixed many cases of NPC’s leaping Abilities potentially causing them to land out of the tileset and getting stuck.
- Fixed cancelling a Bursa hack counting as a successful hack.
- Fixed holding G to remove waypoints not functioning while on a K-Drive.
- Fixed several of Ticker’s Second Hand Decorations appearing off center from their dioramas.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Balefire deactivate animation superseding her Aegis Storm deactivate animation.
- Potential fix towards Trade offer not updating locally on offer failure.
- Fixed Archwing Quest objective waypoints in the Void sometimes not pathing correctly.
- Fixed square distortion that would happen when a Grineer deployed their inflatable cover.
- Fixed Landing Craft Air Support sometimes spot load for players who have a different Craft equipped.
- Fixed incorrect hit sound effects when using the Maruta Tonfa Skin.
- Fixed incorrect Melee hand placement if the weapon has the Longsword Insidia Skin equipped.
- Fixed some Prime weapon icons in your Inventory displaying their vanilla variant instead of the respective Prime.
- Fixed a hitch when the Tennora stops firing. Also fixed unneeded spinning animation when equipping.
- Fixed all Glaives becoming mini in size after initiating dual-wield mode in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Boltor Bravura Skin being broken when equipped on the Telos Boltor.
- Fixed the Gunsen not holstering properly in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Thiazi Syandana clipping into numerous Warframes.
- Fixed the Kunshu Syandana clipping through Wisp’s Delusion Skin scarf.
- Fixed rare case of Syndicate allies spawning on top of eachother.
- Fixed Elite Shield Lancer not having its shield equipped in Codex diorama.
- Fixed Tomb Protector Codex diorama having its weapons placed in weird positions.
- Fixed a game hang/crash when selecting ‘Corpus Target’ in the Codex.
- Fixed long Clan names being partly hidden behind the menu options in the Clan Management screen.
- Fixed very long usernames not displaying properly in the Revive screen.
- Fixed script error in Profit-Taker Phase 1 if the player Transferred to Operator at the Fishing segment.
- Fixed script error that could occur after a Host migration while sealing a Thermia Fracture.
- Fixed a script error when trying to apply a Look/Mod Link on a weapon after you just sold the weapon you have equipped in that slot.
- Fixed script error that would occur if you tried to login while banned and clicked the ‘help’ button.
- Fixed a script error when previewing Khora in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe Abilities.