25.4.3 Patch Notes
- Made a micro optimization to Ignis effect scripts.
- Further fixes towards crashes that could occur when typing invalid characters in text boxes.
- Fixed inability to confirm numerous text box situations even though the correct words were entered in non-English clients, such as:
- Can MOTD
- Dojo Room Messages
- Friend Notes
- Contributing Dojo Decorations
- And possible some other scenarios
- Fixed Client’s inability to progress the “Find X Syndicate Medallions” Riven requirement.
- Fixes towards cases of mismatched Host / Client Dojo.
- Fixed clipping doors in the Lua Sabotage tileset.
25.4.2 Patch Notes
- Increased the drop rate of the Bloodshed Sigil from 1% to 3% from the Profit-Taker.
- Changed the Nightwave ‘Silent Exterminator’ Act to clarify its requirement. It now reads:
- Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without triggering alarms.
- Improved navigation markers in the Infested Corpus ship to help players navigate between floors.
- Removed hack doors from the Razorback boss tileset.
- Optimized bindings – saving 16KB of data.
- Optimized the Squad panel UI.
- Made some micro-optimizations to some scripts.
- Fixed a performance bug with Warframe’s with an Ability selector function (Ivara’s Quiver, etc.)
- Fixed a crash when typing an invalid character in the ‘Add a Friend’ screen.
- Fixed a UI lockup that could occur when using the Incubator.
- Fixed a UI lockup that could occur in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an Orb Vallis progression stopper in the ‘Investigate The Bodies’ Bounty stage due to Solaris corpses not spawning.
- Fixes towards ability to kill flying Capture Targets (Gas City), resulting in a mission failure.
- Fixed a case of an inability to Rank up within a Syndicate that you’ve already Ranked up in (but made them mad so you got demoted).
- Fixed a case of receiving an error prompt when attempting to increase a Focus pool.
- Fixed an issue in the Focus Manager where increasing the Pool Capacity and backing out to the Operator screen, then back into the Focus manager causing all Focus Schools to show the cost of the Capacity upgrade being applied to every School instead of just the current one.
- Fixed the description for Rhino Vanguard and Thrak Helmets spelling Rhino wrong.
- Fixed script error in Sanctuary Researcher Nightwave Act script.
- Fixed teleport script trigger and a blocking volume sticking through an elevator ceiling.
25.4.1 + 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
Tekelu. Weaponsmiths of the highest caliber. This school of master craftsmen delivered a single coveted collection more than three years ago.
This time, they’ve brought two.
Two New Tekelu Collections
Visit the in-game Market to pick up two bundles of intricate Weapon Skins crafted by some of the finest hands in the Origin System.
Tekelu Collection II:
- Akstiletto Tekelu Skin
- Glaive Tekelu Skin
- Nikana Tekelu Skin
- Panthera Tekelu Skin
- Redeemer Tekelu Skin
Tekelu Collection III:
- Magnus and Akmagnus Tekelu Skins
- Vasto and Akvasto Tekelu Skins
- Baza Tekelu Skin
- Gunsen Tekelu Skin
- Stradavar Tekelu Skin
Essential Glyphs Bundle:
A few months ago, we replaced the Random Mod Packs with Tenno-friendly Essential Mod Bundles designed to make these purchases clear and fair. Each Bundle came with an amazing design, and our lovely Tenno wanted these designs as in-game Glyphs. We agree! Now you can purchase the Essential Glyphs Bundle and equip these six powerful designs:
- Essential Cold Glyph
- Essential Critical Glyph
- Essential Damage Glyph
- Essential Electricity Glyph
- Essential Heat Glyph
- Essential Toxin Glyph
- *We missed an important check-in that this feature requires, which we’re currently building for a quick Hotfix to truly put this feature live. Sorry for the confusion! Added a highly requested ‘Toggle’ for Excalibur Umbra’s details to hide / show his details on Skins! This predominantly hides / shows Umbra’s scarf to allow Skins to truly shine!
- Added Loki and Ash’s Ability videos to their Arsenal diorama.
- Increased Atmo Systems drop by 1 quantity (from 4 to 5) across the board for the Profit-Taker Heists rewards to slightly reduce friction in ranking up in Fortuna.
- Matchmaking for The Sacrifice quest is now disabled once the helmet has been interacted with, to avoid having matchmaking permanently disabled if leaving the quest on the first stage.
- Reduced chances of patrolling AI staring at a wall after reaching a dead end.
- Replaced ‘Proc Chance’ with ‘Status Chance’ where needed (Explosive Legerdemain).
- Updated Chroma’s Vex Armor ability description to include nearby Allies:
- When Shields are hit, Chroma and nearby allies’ Armor grows stronger, when Health takes a hit, Weapon Damage increases.
- Eliminated 20MB of RAM used by the User Interface.
- Eliminated 5MB of unused UI textures loaded in many missions.
- Eliminated 1.5MB of generated bytecode used by the script engine.
- Optimized common script bindings to reduce script time by 13%.
- Performed automatic optimizations to hundreds of gameplay scripts.
- Optimized threaded rendering of the mini-map.
- Optimized GPU particle effects.
- Fixed scoring 30+ Index points at once resulting in a huge damage boost. Dying / Reviving would remove the damage boost.
- Fixed Rathuum/Index not tracking kills done by Umbra or spawned allies (Equinox Duality, etc) when the player is in Operator mode.
- Fixed being stuck in Spectator Mode after dying at the end of the Round as a Client and then becoming the Host.
- Fixed Revenant’s Enthralled enemies not counting towards kills in Rathuum/Index.
- Fixed a second vote triggering is there are multiple players left after a Host migration.
- Fixed being in a broken state as a Client if the Host crashes after completing an Index wager.
- Fixes towards Nightwave Act progress sometimes resetting / tracking incorrectly when completing a mission.
- Fixed a crash when typing invalid text the Dojo MOTD, Room Messages, Friend Notes and Loc Pins.
- Fixed experiencing a functionality loss in the form of one or more weapons/Abilities not working after falling into a teleport volume while having an active Exalted weapon (Excalibur / Wukong).
- Fixed Clients becoming stuck in the loading screen if the Host simultaneously aborts.
- Fixed a massive hitch when equipping the Mining Laser.
- Fixed ability to skip Operator Amp firing cooldown with Vazarin Guardian Shell.
- Fixed a case of Kuva Clouds spawning right beside the Kuva Siphon in the Gas City tileset, resulting in the mission being difficult to complete as the Kuva Cloud gets almost immediately sucked up.
- Fixed the Knell forcing a reload when empty even if you got a headshot.
- Fixed Amalgam Argonak not applying to Dagger-type Zaws.
- Fixed inability to move properly when Titania is in Razorwing in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed Bullet Jump animation no longer playing in the direction of the jump after wiping out with the K-Drive.
- Fixed Mining nodes refreshing outside the Deck 12 entrance when entering / leaving the cave in succession, allowing for Mining exploitation.
- Fixed inability to Mine inside Deck 12.
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Eruption Augment causing a mid-air hovering casting animation.
- Fixed placing a Domestik Drone Decoration in the air blocking the camera and causing weird collisions.
- Fixed placing Domestik Drone decorations in the air causing them to fall through the floor.
- Fixes toward the Amphatz Kubrow Armor clipping on more bulky Kubrows.
- Fixes toward the Sloughi Kubrow Armor clipping on bulky Kubrows
- Fixed the Quatz’ reload ejected clip flipping orientation when released.
- Fixed the Quatz’ Electric Discharge sound playing twice for Clients.
- Fixed the Quatz’ special reload damage and VFX not displaying when a Skin is equipped.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall Of Mirrors ability causing the Quatz’ Electric Discharge sound to unintentionally play duplicate instances.
- Fixed a Crate clipping into the wall on the Lua Spy tileset.
- Fixed an unreachable Crate in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed broken textures in the Grineer Shipyards tileset which lead to everything appearing shiny and gold.
- Fixed an overly stiff moustache on the Karkinos Hydroid Helmet.
- Fixed placement issue when “duplicating” a few Decorations including the Circuits Decoration where new copy would stay red and could not be placed.
- Fixed placing an Eidolon Teralyst Articula in just the right location in a doorway causing it to expand to its full massive size.
- Fixed inability to color K-Drive Jets.
- Fixed a missing water teleport volume in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed flying Drones in Vallis missing their wings.
- Fixed Captura’s ‘look at character’ feature not working.
- Fixed issue with Proton Snap showing “|TIME|” instead of duration value in non-English localizations.
- Fixed the ‘Toggle’ for Excalibur Umbra’s details to hide / show his details on Skins not actually being visible.
- Fixed the Tekelu Nikana Skin not being available for all Nikana variants.
- Fixed incorrect Energy color being applied to the Synoid Heliocor’s handle.
- Fixed several ragdolls not having limbs positioned correctly.
25.4 Patch Notes
The only thing Grineer hate more than seeing Tenno cut through waves of Lancers, is seeing them use Grineer Weapons to do it. Wield the power of the Grineer’s vast empire with the latest Tenno Reinforcements on PC: the Quatz Collection!
The Quatz Collection includes:
A compact four-barreled design packing a self-charging capacitor that discharges upon every reload from empty. Features auto hip-fire and aimed fire looses a four-shot instant burst.
*Quatz Pro Tip: start firing from the hip and aim while keeping the trigger held down to stay in auto mode!
This traditional staff weapon is making a triumphant return! Fashioned with Grineer materials and balanced for marine infantry use, the Amphis Staff has received a monstrous makeover that enables shock damage on jump attacks.
GALVANIK ARMOR BUNDLE
Repurposed paramilitary dress, for a fast response to any situation.
A Syandana assembled from the scavenged internals of some unidentified mechanism, it is still dusty from the desert where it was found.
AMPHIX KAVAT ARMOR
A sleek, molded bodyglove, enhanced with piezo-electric detailing.
AMPHATZ KUBROW ARMOR
A sleek, molded bodyglove, enhanced with piezo-electric detailing.
Pick up the Quatz Collection or any of the individual items by visiting the in-game Market today, and put Grineer technology to use helping the Origin System instead of conquering it!
DOMESTIK DRONES BUNDLE
Add one of five new Domestik Drone variants to your Orbiter for a little variety, or pick them all up for maximum Domestik diversity! Keep the Orbiter in spotless condition with the latest in Corpus sanitation technology.
This antique Orokin string instrument once belonged to a great Dax. The ancient ballad, “Smiles from Juran,” is one of the few known examples of music composed for this instrument.
- Added Arch-gun Ammo to the Simulacrum pickup area.
- Combat markers for enemies in Archwing / Submersible have been visually updated and now update their awareness color/fill depending on their state!
- Improved teleporting volumes spaces in the Corpus Outpost and Grineer Shipyard tilesets to catch overzealous Loki / Novas when attempting to escape the level.
Nightwave Changes & Fix:
- Eligibility for the Get Clem & Maroo Ayatan Treasure Hunt missions now resets at 00:00 Monday each week (same as Nightwave) instead of an arbitrary 7-day cooldown from whenever you last completed them. This ensures you have a chance to complete the missions within the weekly refresh of Nightwave.
- Anyone who ran within the last 7 days will have their cooldown reset 7 days from when they ran it, and future resets will be Monday 00:00.
- Fixed Sortie roll-over + UI refresh not occurring exactly at 12 noon since the dawn of time.
- Fixed Revenant specter not spawning reliably during the Mask of the Revenant quest if Host does not have the quest active.
- Fixed Clients not seeing proper Trade offerings if the Host player swaps a Mod for Platinum. The confirmation screen does show the Platinum being offered, but players may be mislead / not paying attention and accept the Trade.
- Fixed the Bullet Jump buff from Proton Pulse sometimes lasting perpetually.
- Fixed Umbra’s Radial Howl sometimes leaving enemies frozen in mid-air.
- Fixed Eximus Codex entries displaying the same as their non-Eximus version.
- Fixed rail damage triggers in the Grineer Shipyard Defense tileset resulting in many deceased Pets, as it should only affect Warframes.
- Fixed an unreachable Crate spawn in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed an unreachable Crate spawn in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed some missing geometry collision in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed a square box appearing in the minimap of the Ambulas boss area in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed not being able to toggle camera mode during Melee Finishers in Captura.
- Fixed the Grain slider not functioning in Captura.