Plains of Eidolon Remaster: 24.7.2 Patch Notes
We are making some changes to Calda, Sola, and Vega Toroid Acquisition to simply act as an added chance / change of scenery for acquiring Toroids.
- Calda Toroids have a 20% chance to drop from Scyto Raknoids.
- Sola Toroids have a 20% chance to drop from Kyta Raknoids.
- Vega Toroids have a 1% chance to drop from Mite Raknoids.
- Reverted the Warframe Emissive Energy inheriting Secondary Energy. Further information can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1082887-de-response-inside-please-revert-emissive-texture-changes-introduced-in-u2470/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-10679681
- Tusk Thumper Doma now drops Spring-Loaded Blade and Kinetic Diversion instead of Target Acquired and Stinging Thorn.
- Changed the Conservationist Nightwave Challenge description to clarify ‘Perfect Animal Captures in Orb Vallis’ instead of ‘Perfect Animal Captures’.
- The Ascension Altar and the Clan Vault are now displayed on the Clan Dojo minimap.
- The Synth Reflex Mod now has a HUD buff icon.
- Removed duplicate Spoiled Strike Mod entry from the Orokin Vault rewards table.
- Removed duplicate Fast Deflection Mod from some Defense and quest node reward tables.
- The Hildryn Collection now indicates that “Gravimag deployment requires gear obtained from the Profit Taker missions in Fortuna.”
- Reduced the “Join Squad” message size to avoid overlapping in UI.
Secondary Energy Colors Fixes:
- Fixed Random Colors in the Arsenal giving you a Secondary Energy color.
- Fixed Secondary Energy not being inherited by Exalted weapons (Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, etc).
- Fixed the Zephyr Tengu Helmet having an outstanding inconsistent Oxium crafting cost in relation to other Warframe Helmets. This has been switched to now require 2 Neurodes instead of 2 Oxium.
- Fixed the Korb Blueprint requiring 55 Fish Scales by swapping it to 50 Fish Oil.
- Fixed the Cena Apparel Blueprint and Vahd Apparel Blueprint requiring 5 Cetus Wisps by swapping it to 5 Eidolon Gems.
- Fixed Nekros’ Soul Punch not counting towards Challenges that count Revives.
- Fixed Khora Strangledome ability timer no longer appearing on the UI when dying and respawning.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones leaving behind Gaze (Kitgun) beams if the ability ends while firing.
- Fixed Nyx’s Psychic Bolts ability sometimes going silent.
- Fixed seeing a duplicate Magazine when interrupting Kitgun reloads.
- Fixed pressing ‘x’ in Captura at the first camera settings screen causing settings to reset to default.
- Fixed inability to Melee after casting Hildryn’s Balefire right when a Glaive weapon returns.
- Fixed the Proboscis Mod having no further benefits when Ranking up past 3.
- Fixed the Tecton Sparring Skin not applying properly to the Prisma Obex.
- Fixed inability to interrupt your Bullet Jump in Lunaro.
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand ability confusing Pets equipped with Scavenge.
- Fixed an Inbox message showing Eudico instead of Onkko.
- Fixes towards visibility issues when in Limbo’s Rift.
Plains of Eidolon Remaster: 24.7.1 Patch Notes
Changes & Fixes
- A short FX will now appear in the Arsenal as an effort to help display how your chosen Secondary Energy color will blend with your Warframe’s abilities.
- Fixed Warframe Helmets not using the full Primary Energy color if defaults are applied, or if you just have the Primary chosen.
- Updated the public Drop Table for the Sentient Wolf to include the Wolf Hammer component Blueprints, and increased the drop chance to match the regular Wolf table. Previously was a 25% chance for the Wolf Hammer Blueprint to drop, now it’s a 35% chance for either the Blueprint or one of its components to drop.
- Slightly reduced the fog in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Swapped mentions of PRIMARY/SECONDARY to ACTIVE/INACTIVE, and MAKE PRIMARY to ACTIVATE in the Focus manager UI screen.
- Fixed crashes caused by alt-tab when playing fullscreen and using a Steam Controller.
- Fixed cases where you could move around with the Steam Controller when you should be locked in position (eg: during a Heist briefing).
- Fixed recasting Nidus’ Ravenous in new a location not properly recalculating Maggot explosions.
- Fixed sound discrepancies when using the ‘Wolf Howl’ Emote.
- Fixed Hildryn attempting to give her Balefire to Rescue/Defense Targets.
- Fixed a memory leak related to the Rahn Prism FX.
- Fixed a HUD memory leak when dying and respawning.
- Fixed Atlas’ Karst shoulder piece not hiding when aiming with a weapon.
- Fixed Atlas’ Karst Golems not appearing in his Abilities Arsenal screen.
- Fixed level holes in the Lua Halls of Judgement area.
- Fixed level holes in the Infested Corpus tileset.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Pillage ability being described as ‘Shield Pillage’.
- Fixed Lisets having uncolorable areas.
- Fixed unbaked textures in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed the Lynx hanging in the Grineer Spy Vault tileset appearing black.
Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 126.96.36.199
- Nyx’s Psychic Bolts now have an instant recast which simply selects 6 new targets and despells on older targets automatically.
- Atlas’ Karst Market dioramas now display his accompanying deluxe Golems.
- Fixed a crash caused by the Pilfering Strangledome Augment.