Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.1
TennoGen Round 19 – Part 2!
The much anticipated Part 2 of TennoGen Round 19 has arrived! A whole new selection to adorn your Arsenal with made by amazing community artists!
Check out TennoGen Round 19 – Part 2 via Steam!
LANDING CRAFT SKINS
The Great Ensmallening Part 2 – Texture Remaster!
While part one of our first update touched our Lightmap compression, Part 2 brings us to the rest of Warframe’s TEXTURES! This update is a 10.6GB patch to free up 8GB of HDD space.
But wait, there’s more! As a bonus to touching every texture in Warframe, we used this opportunity to ask ourselves “is there anything else we can do to improve textures since we are going through all the work of touching them for compression anyways?” The answer: Yes! In short, we have also made improvements to how detailed the game looks overall. Take a look for yourself (download them and go back and forth for best effect)!
Great Ensmallening Part 2 Bug Report Megathread:
Baurahn Prime Ephemera Changes & Fixes:
We were originally a little conservative with the Baurahn Prime Ephemera as to not visually overwhelm. Based on your feedback post launch we’ve made a few changes:
- Aggressively reduced required idle times for the dragons to trigger.
- Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.
- Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that – so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.
- Increased scale of the smaller dragons.
- Fixed the Baurahn Prime Ephemera FX playing when in Navigation view, which can be visually overwhelming.
Vitrica Changes & Fixes:
- Added the Vitrica Blueprint to Simaris’ Offerings, which can be purchased once the Glassmaker boss has been completed.
- We noticed that players were not aware of the Vitrica shockwave feature created on slams, so we improved the FX to make it more visible and updated the description to communicate its existence, have fun!
- The sword the fabled Orokin executioner Nihil used to glass the condemned. Swing while Aim Gliding to glass enemies. A Ground Slam will smash nearby glassed foes, while sending forward a narrow shockwave to shatter distant ones. A Heavy Slam sends forth a wider shockwave with greater force.
- Removed the Vitrica from Conclave – it sneaked in!
- Improvements towards the Vitrica slam shockwave FX.
- Fixed Vitrica and Vitrica’s glass detonation ignoring Limbo’s Rift mechanics.
- Added an additional 30 Nightwave Prestige Ranks (150 max).
- Our last Nightwave Prestige Rank increase proved to not be enough for those whose retroactive amount put them at the new max. More Ranks for more Crystal Cred!
- Disabled True Master Fonts (Relay Blessing) applying to conclave gameplay, as it provides an unfair advantage.
- Fixed Zenistar disc not expiring when in Titania’s Razorwing mode.
- Fixed Phobos Junction Mag Specter having double the intended Health and Shields.
- Fixed cases of inability to advance Dojo Research. As reported here!
- Fixed inability to use Navigation after accessing Railjack via the Pause Menu while in Navigation.
- Fixed Syndicate screens not displaying Standing amount remaining.
- Fixed Elemental FX being misaligned on the Guandao Prime.
- Fixed the weapon switch FX appearing overly bright for the Guandao Prime.
- Fixed a rare case of the ‘Hey Kiddo!’ playing each and every time you return to your Orbiter. As reported here!
- Fixed some Entrati Token icons appearing washed out in the UI.
- Fixed Stahltha Alt Fire sounds playing locally for all squadmates.
- Fixed Email not being hidden if you use Logout via Pause Menu while having Creator Mode enabled.
- Fixed a script error that would prevent Void Fissure gameplay logic from continuing after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed a script error that could occur during a True Master’s Font Blessing.
- Fixed a script error when Kela De Thaym deploys an Orbital Strike attack.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to rescue a Solaris target in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when casting Warframe abilities that are overridden by Helminth that could result in inconsistent results across multiple players.