Heart of Deimos: Hotfix: 29.2.2
Enhanced Graphics Engine:
Last week we included a ‘Missed Change Note’ that the ‘Deferred Rendering’ Display Option was renamed to ‘Graphics Engine’. While this is true at a base level, it’s actually more exciting than that, as it involves moving into “Next Gen’ by phasing out our old rendering engine!
- Made numerous micro-optimizations to scene rendering.
- Optimized Local Reflections.
- Optimized Foliage Rendering in the Enhanced Graphics Engine.
- Optimized Visibility Culling speed and memory footprint slightly.
- Optimized initial install size slightly.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to the animation system.
- Made a micro-optimization to the Foot IK system.
- Made a micro-optimization to HUD rendering.
- Minor quality improvements for hair rendering.
- Added game settings for tweaking deadzone values and other input behaviour for controller analog sticks. Each analog stick now has 3 settings as outlined on https://www.warframe.com/gamepad. This should improve the accuracy for movement controls in particular, which previously used a square deadzone, resulting in inconsistent mapping for diagonal inputs.
- Removed ability to open the Helminth screen by fast-traveling using Operator mode, this led to issues with your Warframe becoming invisible.
- Updated Ivara’s Quiver, Vauban’s Minelayer, Xaku’s The Lost, and Titania’s Tribute ability descriptions to list the sub-abilities and a brief general description of what they do. Tips related to these sub-abilities for each Warframe have also been edited for accuracy as a result.
- Updated Zephyr’s Airburst ability description to include the tap-and-hold mechanic.
- Fixed enemies becoming permanently ragdolled after casting Nezha’s Divine Spears into a Larva via Helminth Subsumed ability.
- Fixed Helminth Infused ability functionality issues when casting Wisp’s Sol Gate.
- Fixed missing UI indication on Quiver Cloak Arrow’s duration remaining via Helminth Subsumed.
- Fixed Nidus’ abilities HUD having greyed out icons for Helminth Infused abilities.
- Fixed the Warframe launcher breaking uninstall when using standalone-installer.
- Fixed inability to Swap a Polarization.
- This was Hotdropped live last week!
- More fixes towards a crash that could occur in a Survival mission when choosing to return to the Orbiter.
- Fixed Isolation Vault Bounty Bait and objective markers remaining after the Bounty is abandoned.
- Fixed cases of the Upgrade screen showing negative stats after applying Forma to a weapon.
- We found this isn’t super useful and forces you to exit the Upgrades screen if you want it to show the actual effects of the Mods installed afterwards.
- Fixed Profile ‘Kills’ and ‘Time Played’ Stats being influenced by the Simulacrum.
- Simulacrum is a testing ground!
- Fixed left trigger no longer opening Chat with controller after you save controller bindings once. As reported here!
- Fixed the Infested Salvage End of Mission Reward screen UI stating 50 Endo instead of 300 Endo.
- This is a visual issue only, the correct amount of Endo was awarded.
- Fixed missing Blueprint locations for the Zymos and Keratinos when viewing in the Market.
- Fixed the Daedalus Leg Armour appearing small when equipped on the Hydroid Rakkam Skin.
- Fixed sometimes facing the wrong direction when loading into the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed cases of Simaris appearing white instead of orange when entering Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed Quatz reload and Plinx charge reload audio issues when a Skin is equipped.
- Fixed Oscira Sugatra offset on numerous Melee weapons.
- Fixed collision issues with the Oscira Thrown Blade Skin when exiting the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed Gauss Graxx Helmet flames always being orange instead of reacting to the chosen Energy Color as the rest of the Redline ability does.
- Fixes towards cloth collision on the Mirage Kitsune Helmet.
- Fixed Dendrite Gunblade Skin using the wrong Sugatra attachment point.
- Fixed missing doorframe in the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed a script error when reaching a new Mastery Rank.
- Fixed a script error when a Kubrow Pet uses Stalk.
- Fixed a script error when a Vasca Kavat uses Draining Bite.
- Fixed a script error when a Kavat uses Cat’s Eye.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Tribute ability.
- Fixed rare script error when casting Wukong’s Primal Fury ability.
- Fixed a script error when deactivating Mesa’s Ballistic Battery ability.
- Fixed a script error when Corpus Rangers attempted to Melee smash you from the air.
- Fixed script error when picking up Vomvalyst energy buffs while on a K-Drive then dismounting, or mounting K-Drive while you have the buff.
- Fixed a script error when being attacked by the Profit-Taker.
- Fixed a script error when offering an Eidolon Shard during a Teralyst Hunt Bounty.
- Fixed script error that could occur during a Jordas Transmission.