- Increased the Nightwave Prestige Rank cap by 30 Ranks! This will retroactively place you to the accurate Rank you’ve earned thus far! We know some Tenno have already reached the current Prestige Rank cap. Increasing it allows those Tenno to gain Crystal Cred for the remainder of Nightwave Series 3.
- Entrati member names will no longer appear when Creator Mode is enabled.
- The End of Mission ‘Important’ filter will now place Alert rewards at the top of the list.
- Clarified Daily Standing Bar value by adding the word ‘Remaining’ to indicate as such.
- Adjusted the Night Hunter Syandana wing spread idle animation slightly based on TennoGen creator feedback.
- Removed Latrox Une from the Simulacrum (because shooting your friends is mean).
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you lose connection to a Host shortly after connecting to a new mission.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur with certain weapons with extreme Mod configurations.
- Fixed a crash in the Simulacrum while firing a Convectrix that had max ranked Tainted Shell and Narrow Barrel Mods equipped.
- Fixed a loss of functionality if you open the Pause Menu with the controller and Fast Travel to a vendor while a Profit-Taker Heist Bounty is counting down.
- Pausing during the countdown is no longer possible.
- Fixed aggressive spot load when hovering over Quest-locked nodes in the Star Chart.
- Fixed the Latrox Une “Sample Collection” Bounty phase taking longer than intended to complete due to the samples not dropping in their entirety. We found that 20% of the time a sample was meant to drop, it wouldn’t.
- Fixed Trinity’s Blessing fully restoring Health/Shields of mission objectives.
- Per Healing Defendable Targets Dev Workshop: it should “Restore 500 Health over 5 seconds”.
- Fixed Mirage’s Total Eclipse Augment Mod buff being shared with Necramechs.
- Fixed the Split Flight buff not resetting if the buff expires when in Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed Umbra’s sentience not functioning after Transferring into a Necramech. Fixed inability to close the End of Mission screen after failing a Sortie Defense mission and waiting to close the EOM screen until you were back in the Orbiter.
- Fixed some spawning range issues with Deimos Jugulus’ due to frequently spawning very close to each other. This could cause other enemies to not spawn as frequent due to the amount of Jugulus’ present.
- Fixed snow-weather data (Orb Vallis) overwriting the rain-weather data that was intended for Plains of Eidolon, which was causing way more frequent precipitation than desired.
- Fixed Syndicate Standing earned in (Elite) Sanctuary Onslaught not being displayed on the Mission Progress screen.
- Fixed the UI not displaying ‘1’ when you have just a single Entrati Token.
- Fixed stats for the KUVA INJECTOR and DEMOLYST Codex entries.
- Fixed black shadow being cast on Star Chart node mission cards if a transmission is played.
- Fixed unreadable Pause Menu after opening the menu while fading to black due to a teleport volume.
- Fixed Helminth XP gain UI FX getting stuck on screen.
- Fixed losing Chat functionality when attempting to Report a player while they enter Extraction.
- Fixed blown out Perrin Sequence and Red Veil Syndicate leaders when interacting with them in the Relay.
- Fixed Orb Vallis Free Roam music playing in Fortuna.
- Fixed audio issues for Nezha’s Divine Spears ability slam sound.
- Fixed audio issues for fully charged Trumna sound for Host/Client.
- Fixed some popping animations with the Night Hunter Syandana.
- Fixed missing Daughter Naberus VO lines.
- Fixed some missing Otak idle VO lines.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Tribute ability.
Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix 126.96.36.199
- October 2020 Riven Dispositions are now live for real! Sorry for the confusion!
- Increased accuracy and reduced recoil of the Primary Catchmoon Kitgun when used with Tremor and Steadyslam Grips.
- This change was planned for the upcoming Infested Kitguns but needed to squeak in early for the Riven Disposition changes!
Fixed losing ability casting and weapon functionality when casting Gauss’ Thermal Sunder ability.
Fixed Equinox’s Duality Specter not using your Secondary weapon if you don’t have a Primary weapon in your loadout.
Fixed Prex Decorations having a large red box around it when selected instead of just the outline.
Fixed a script error when being hit by a glass shard in the Nightwave boss fight.