We have two relatively minor changes for Arbitrations this week – we are still working on bigger picture changes and improvements to the mode as a whole which require more testing and development.
- Arbitration Drones are now exempt from Infested Ancient Healer Auras.
- Reduced Arbitration Defense Wave length to balance mission time played in comparison to Arbitration Survival missions.
- Made some micro-optimizations to Dojo loading.
- Returned the Dera and Dera Vandal to it’s barrel alternating VFX.
- Updated Daman Prime Sugatra and Vala Prime Sugatra names as they were inconsistent with previous Prime item names as reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/9pc0ct/literally_unusable
With our Mainline update, we refactored the Locomotion system (which is the code that controls how AI find their way around the level) – primarily to allow us to have AI switch between different movement modes (eg walking & flying). These AI code changes have resulted in multiple scenarios of AI struggling to respect current level pathing, which are the issues being noticed post Update 23.10.0. Below are improvements to the new issues and investigation continues into other reports (Arbitration AI, etc):
- Improvements towards AI jumping onto crates for no logical reason.
- Improvements towards AI getting stuck on doorways.
- Fixes towards AI not spreading out between different navigation paths and instead all queuing at one.
- Fixes towards an occasional crash related to memory.
- Fixes towards a loss of functionality when hovering over the Featured Dojos in the Star Chart.
- Fixed larger Beam weapons (Opticor, etc) unable to hit weak points, such as Vay Hek as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1018929-opticor-does-no-damage-to-vay-hek-anymore/
- Fixed the Judicial Coils not appearing on female Operator faces.
- Fixed wearing Operator Masks with ‘Hood Opened’ causing facial accessories to be hidden.
- Fixed cases of swapping Warframe Appearance loadouts resulting in more than one loadout being active.
- Fixed cases where players could fall through certain platforms in Relays.
- Fixed Khora’s Venari being invisible in the Cetus Arsenal when accessing it as the Operator.
- Fixed inability to select items/Emotes when in the respective Gear spirals when using a controller.
- Fixed inability to select an Emote in the Dojo when using a controller.
- Fixed script error resulting in black icons to appear in place of HUD buffs when the Adaptation Mod is equipped.
- Fixed a script error when buying a Dual Pistol Skin or Bundle that contains it, upon selecting a Skin for a single Pistol.
- Fixed a script error when casting Octavia’s Metronome ability.
- Fixed a rare case of UI breaking with fast mouse speeds.
- Fixed the Ambush Mod having an inaccurate description. Now it mentions that the extra damage is granted specifically to weapons.
- Fixed certain Clan stats in the Profile Stats section not appearing for Clans created.
- Fixed the Clan Hall having an incorrect description