Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.3
- More fixes towards crashing when transitioning to or from Deck 12.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb being in a broken state if you transitioned back to Deck 12 while the Exploiter Orb was still alive above ground.
- Fixed all players seeing the ‘Throw the Coolant Canister’ UI message when only one person is holding one.
- Fixed persisting ‘0 players waiting’ UI message during Phase 2 of the Exploiter Orb fight.
Melee ‘Phase 1’ Changes and Fixes:
- Changed the Glaive recall to be done with Melee instead of Melee Channel so its consistent again (Channel being a toggle-only messed up this function).
- Fixed cases of performing a Melee ground slam at an extreme horizontal angle if you move your mouse downwards while pressing Melee.
- Fixed an error where, after Dual-Wielding gun and Glaive, throwing the Glaive in the “normal” Melee only mode could result in a turbo throw that is only supposed to apply for Dual-Wield.
- Fixed a movement hitch that happened if you tried to sprint right after a Melee ground slam.
- The World Cycles displayed in the Navigation Window now display time until next Cycle/Temperature. The Plains of Eidolon time phases for Dawn, Sunrise, Morning, Day, Dusk, and Sunset are now all described as Day for clarity. We’ve also removed Freezing state in Orb Vallis, now it’s just one long period of Cold.
- Reduced frequency of Nora Night Radio Transmissions when in the Orbiter.
- Increased volume of Chat notification sounds.
- Fixed inability for Titania to use her Diwata Melee if a Atmosphere Archgun is equipped.
- Fixed the Wild Frenzy Mod not refunding Ammo after 2 kills in some cases (thanks, H3dsh0t!).
- Fixed Founder Level showing “True Master” instead of “Grand Master” Accolades when viewing respective Profiles.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Arrow Skin particle FX always being red, despite your chosen Energy color.
- Fixed inability to run multiple Dedicated Servers on a single machine.
- Fixed some Zaws playing incorrect Melee hit sounds.
Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.2
Exploiter Orb Fixes:
- Fixed ability to destroy the Exploiter Orb’s vents simultaneously. One vent at a time!
- Removed unintended ability to cast Hildryn’s Balefire while using an Atmosphere Archgun that resulted in a loss of functionality.
- Fixed inability to descend or dodge while Hildryn’s Aegis Storm is active on controller.
- Fixed ability to get stuck forever dodging by spamming dodge during Hildryn’s Aegis Storm.
- Fixed using Hildryn Aegis Storm causing airdodge to require one of your jumps for the rest of the mission (or until respawn).
- Clicking on ‘X Friend Requests’ in the Active Events drop down will now take you to the Pending Friends screen.
- Fixes toward cases of a forced Host Migration in the Orb Vallis. This was largely experienced if Player 1 in the squad was transitioning to Deck 12, while Player 2 was attempting to join-in-progress from Fortuna. Players who then attempted to join Player 2’s session would then be migrated as well, and so on so forth like an aggressive Helminth Cyst. This fixes the “Host Migration Cyst” from spreading, but there will still be a Host Migration if you join during that very rare small window where existing players are transitioning to Deck 12.
- Further fixes towards a progression stopper in the Sand of Inaros quest where the enemy Inaros would be invulnerable.
- Fixed cases of numerous other bosses being invulnerable (Kela De Thaym, Tyl Regor, etc) for Clients.
- Fixed trying to claim the Mote Amp Blueprint when you have no Amp Slots left, showing an incorrect error that your account is invalid.
- Fixed Meleeing after throwing your Fishing Spear causing an inability to use weapons.
- Fixed clones from Ash’s Blade Storm (Rising Storm) and Equinox’s Metamorphosis Augment (Duality) not using the proper loadout in Dojo Duels as reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/b2hapq/this_is_what_happens_when_you_take_duality/
- Fixed the Stalker spawning inside the floor during the Second Dream quest.
- Further fixes towards Host players appearing ‘UNARMED’ when transitioning from Cetus/Fortuna to Plains/Vallis.
- Fixed Hildryn’s components not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed Diluted Thermia not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed the curly Operator Hairstyles looking pixelated when viewed in bright lighting.
- Fixed the World State Window overlapping the Profile UI.
- Fixed Soma and Soma Forest-Camo Skin not feeding the clip through the gun as you fire.
- Fixed the Larkspur not having the Archwing symbol in the Arsenal, which made sorting by name incorrect.
- Fixed missing Scourge hit sounds.
- Fixed noise spam from Itzal Escort Drone laser beams.
- Fixed numerous script errors when using certain abilities in Frame Fighter.
- Fixed a script error when viewing Larkspur in the Arsenal.
Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1
- Fixed certain TennoGen Skins not granting the accompanying Helmet. A relog will rectify!
Exploiter Orb Changes & Fixes:
- Exploiter Orb’s Fire Wall ability now cools down gradually instead of in a single big chunk.
- Exploiter Orb heat gauge no longer shows in the HUD if you’re not in that Phase of the fight.
- Thermia can no longer be destroyed when lying on the ground before you pick it up.
- Increased the visual indication of where the Thermia Dispensers are during Phase 1 of the Exploiter Orb fight.
- Minor tweaks to the Exploiter Orb vent explosion sounds.
- Fixed crashing when Mining after transitioning to Deck 12. You will still notice Mining veins in these areas, but you’ll be unable to interact with them due to the crash risk.
- Fixed a crash occurring during the Exploiter Orb vent cinematic scene.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in Phase 1 of the Exploiter Orb fight.
- Fixed a script error after destroying the Exploiter Orb’s vents in Phase 1 that resulted in an inability to continue.
- Fixed Warframe becoming invulnerable and being unable to use Operator if you attempted to use Transference while loading into Deck 12.
- Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate removing the Exploiter Orbs body, resulting in missing death explosion.
- Fixed Exploiter Orb heat gauge persisting on the UI after death.
- Fixed a progression stopper in the Sands of Inaros quest from an inability to defeat the Tomb Guardians.
- Fixed a progression stopper in the Kela De Thaym boss fight where she would become invulnerable.
- Fixed a crash when entering the Arsenal as Operator.
- Fixed the Aures Diadem to be in the Facial Accessory category for the Operator.
- Fixed Operators not appearing invisible in Plains/Vallis when in Void Mode if Operator was used in Cetus/Fortuna.
- Fixed advanced map markers being delayed when adjusting the map at low frame rates.
- Fixed Conclave Challenges not showing their progress correctly in the pop up UI after completion.
- Fixed a script error when viewing Archwing Abilities in the Arsenal as a Client.
- Fixed inability Transfer back to your Warframe after having fallen off the map while in Operator mode in The Index.
Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0
NIGHTWAVE EPISODE 2
Nora Night is back on the airwaves with Series 1, Episode 2: The Wolf of Saturn Six. Tune in now to expand the story!
Operation: Buried Debts – Deck 12
Your global Data Hash scanning has not gone unnoticed, Tenno. As a Community, you’re close to cracking the code, but not close enough, and that’s our fault. Our predicted end goal was determined to be unreachable in a reasonable amount of time, so we’ve made some manual data tweaks to allow Scans to progress the Operation at a quicker rate to get everyone closer to the next climactic stage. We’ll be mindful moving forward of these end goals for similar Operations. See here for updated Data Hash information:
Once the code has been cracked in-game, more information will become available.
TENNOGEN ROUND 15!
Tennogen Round 15 is now available! Get the latest in Tenno-designed cosmetics, including new Warframe Skins, Weapon Skins, Operator accessories, and more.
Melee ‘Phase 1’ Changes & Fixes:
- Upon picking up a Datamass, a Melee to gun swap will automatically equip your Secondary weapon instead of your Primary weapon, which would make you drop the Datamass.
- Pressing F when in Melee mode now switches you back to your “other” weapon. For example, if your Primary weapon is equipped when you trigger a Melee attack, you will return to your Primary weapon when you aim or fire. If you instead press F while in Melee mode, you will now equip your Secondary weapon.
- Fixed a case where you could be left in an UNARMED state after using a non-Melee Exalted weapon (like Hildryn’s Balefire) and went back to Melee when you had no other weapons in your loadout, having gone Melee only to that mission.
- Fixed the Operator’s Vazarin Guardian Shell not manifesting the charged Void Blast shield.
- Fixed an issue where auto-blocking could cancel the charged/heavy Melee attacks.
- Implemented fixes toward briefly being unable to Melee after an Aerial Attack, which breaks the flow of battle.
- Fixed being able to Quick Melee when you equip an Archgun with either a Primary or Secondary equipped before that.
- Fixed the Melee-only Parry becoming a toggle that you can’t release until you attack for Clients.
- Fixes towards the Wise Razor Stance giving unintended extreme velocity. Comical yes, but clearly an oversight of gravity!
- Fixed the Melee combo menu not updating with the proper button inputs to use Melee when using a controller.
- Fixed missing Melee Channeling binding callout in the Advanced Melee screen of the Codex when using a controller.
- Fixed a number of Melee attacks that could leave weapon trails active after the attack is finished.
- Fixed losing your crouch position when initiating a Melee to gun swap while crouching.
Hildryn Changes and Fixes:
- Hildryn can use her custom dodge while in Aegis Storm at the cost of her Shields (50). We’re starting with this cost because many abilities of this nature have movement restrictions that can be overcome with Augments (Peacemaker, Resonating Quake, Assimilate). We want to try out a movement cost before we tweak further based on feedback.
- Removed additional sound for Hildryn’s Haven ability based on feedback.
- Removed ability to access Gear/Emote/Hotkeys when Hildryn is in Aegis Storm due to it breaking functionality.
- Fixed Clients seeing incorrect animation when observing a Host Hildryn in her Aegis Storm ability.
As often happens with Mainline – unexpected bugs popup. In the case of last week’s 24.4.0 Mainline Update, we quickly received reports that Arcane Velocity was not working on Mesa’s Regulators. Considering Mesa’s popularity, it’s no coincidence that this was noticed right away. We want to go into detail about what happened between Thursday and now, what’s being fixed, and what next steps are:
From Thursday to today:
1) Between Thursday and now – we’ve had issues internally on intention, which are typically the hardest to communicate when we’re also trying to diagnose a bug. As of now, players know we may intend to keep Arcane Velocity from working while Mesa is in Peacemaker
2) Between Thursday and now, many other prior-functioning Arcane + Abilities broke as well, leading to further confusion on intention.
What’s being fixed:
Today we found the bug that caused this issue – a single fix intended to let Dispatch Overdrive work on Garuda’s Talons indirectly broke many Arcane + Warfame Ability functionalities.
1) We have Restored Arcanes not triggering from Exalted weapons across the board by reverting the change made in Update 24.4.0:
- Dispatch Overdrive now applies to Garuda’s Talons when equipped.
While players have restored functionality now (i.e Mesa + Arcane Velocity), it won’t be a true solution if you don’t know the dev teams intention. We unintentionally broke some arcane interactions and let it ride when we shouldn’t have. We’re fixing that today! We do think there are some balance issues remaining but it is not our intention to use side-effects to solve.
Balance is a conversation that we constantly have, and we see you having as well. For some people the answer is don’t nerf things, buff everything else. This is the path of least resistance for us, as most of the player base is happy when we buff, and angry when we nerf. However this has a few side effects that impact the game as a whole. First, with more damage, the time to kill on enemies is lowered and the value of Crowd Control declines even more (Vauban?!). Higher max damage also means that players with the latest bells and whistles can easily kill bosses in an instant, and overcome any challenge with ease. The more your play, the easier the game gets!
So far we have been kicking the can down the road, accepting power creep and its consequences on the game – and often this game is a ‘kill all the things’ based game. We’ve mostly done nerfs on things that could be automated, required no player interaction or removed options from the game by making all other choices bad. We will continue to wrestle with this, but the most important part is when and if we decide major balance changes are needed, we will let you know and it will be the result of a lot of consideration. Design changes like this need to be more tempered and considered.
Thanks for hanging in there through all this confusion. Six years in and we are still learning how to do this.
- K-Drive Race Standing has been doubled!
- Standing gained per Gate is now 200
- Max Standing gained per Race is now 6000
- Coolant Raknoids now pop their backs on death – delicious!
- The Trading screen now contains a Riven category and specific search functionality!
- Removed an unintended projectile launch on the 2nd charge attack of the Tatsu. This feature (as many have already determined) is unfinished, and will be revisited in the near future. Possibly tied to a certain Warframe…
- Corpus have improved their vent construction by removing momentum killing edges as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/azz6m4/de_can_we_for_the_love_of_lotus_remove_those_tiny/
- Reduced the frequency at which Nora Night’s daily transmissions play.
- Widened a damaged bunker opening in the Kuva Survival tileset. You know the one.
- Slight improvements towards hitches occurring when approaching Bases in Orb Vallis.
- Cleaned up Gammacor and Staticor FX.
- Fixed crashes when running in DirectX 10 mode.
- Fixed Drahk Master permanently stealing weapons from Clients.
- Fixed Elemental Beast Companion Mods not allowing all Status combinations.
- Fixed Revenant Reave being able to give a Mesmer Skin charge to Operators.
- Fixed Client players not having their weapons in their hand properly when leaving Cetus/Fortuna via Gate/Elevator.
- Fixed Crates not spawning in Orb Vallis after returning to Fortuna.
- Fixed Nightwave Dailies appearing as progress for Weekly challenge completions as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1070598-does-the-nightwave-progression-x10-mean-i-have-to-avoid-nightwave-dailies/
- Fixed the Razorback appearing to have a fresh coat of blue paint.
- Fixed Clients not seeing updated Elemental FX when changing Mods in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed part of the Capture FX not appearing correctly if you were invisible (with Loki, for instance, the sparks wouldn’t be directed into his hands).
- Fixed Khora’s Venari not displaying color changes in the Abilities diorama.
- Fixed the Venka elemental FX lingering when holstered in the Orbiter.
- Fixed the FX of the Operator’s Void Blast spawning in the ground below their feet.
- Fixed Weapon elemental VF always appearing blue for Clients if the Host is using the default Energy color.
- Fixed headless Warframes in the Archwing Ability screen.
- Fixed Darvo running in slow motion in an attempt to keep up with you.
- Fixed the Terra Raptor appearing tilted when hovering.
- Fixed the Star Chart UI not maintaining your previous ‘Episode Status’ or ‘Resource Drone’ selection.
- Fixed missing Trigger stat for Gaze Chamber Kitguns in Rude Zuud’s crafting screen.
- Fixed the Fugitives UI persisting when in Orb Vallis/Plains if not all Fugitives are Captured while in an active encounter.
- Fixed the Arcane slot in the Upgrade screen remaining highlighted after install.
- Fixed missing Staticor Ammo UI upon swapping.
- Fixed overlapping UI in the Nightwave Tier Rank up screen.
- Fixed broken Glyph image when Trading.
- Fixed the Perla Pistol Skin losing its clip on certain weapons.
- Fixed hearing Headshot sounds when firing the Flux Rifle.
- Fixed Nora Night ‘Fugitive success’ transmission playing regardless of success or fail.
- Fixed incorrect mesh pieces when equipping the Hammers Palatine Skin on the Volnus.
- Fixed a script error when accessing Konzu’s Bounty board after completing an Eidolon Hunt.
- Fixed a script error when accessing the Arcane Manager screen.
- Cleaned up some space (some as much as 550mb) as a result of the Dx9 removal.
Buried Debts: Hotfix 126.96.36.199
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deploying your Archwing.
- Fix Magus Repair reviving downed Allies and applying to Operators as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1068311-magus-repair-instantly-revives-downed-allies/
- Fixed missing UI icon when crafting an Amp with Little Duck.
Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.4
- Changed the following when Thunderdrum Loader is used with Catchmoon Chamber:
- Critical Chance increased from 13% to 17%
- Status Chance decreased from 35% to 28%
- Reduced the Affinity gained from killing Coolant Raknoids from 1500 to 300.
- Refined the end of mission screen for Thermia Fracture progress to show you what you received in that single mission vs. a cumulative total, which could be misleading.
- Hildryn can now use Shields for Melee Channeling!
- Selecting the Foundry notification in the UI will now take you to the appropriate Foundry screen to claim.
- Updated the Neutron Star Augment description to match updated behaviour.
Orb Vallis Assassinate Bounty Fixes:
- Fixed Assassinate targets being immortal due to enemy enhancements stacking/applying to them.
- Fixed Assassinate targets spawning very far away from their Base area.
- Fixes towards Assassinate Bounty areas not spawning the enemy types requested in the ‘Kill All’ phase.
- As all reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1069599-several-orb-vallis-bounty-bugs-that-ive-noticed-so-far/
- Fixed a crash when viewing Warframe Ability videos in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue where some Arbitration Shield Drones would not work.
- Fixed a crash when playing The Index.
- Fixed “melee with fire weapon input” causing Revenant’s Danse Macabre to be unboostable when a Melee weapon is equipped.
- Fixed Plains of Eidolon sometimes looking desaturated at times.
- Fixed unequipping Balefire in Aegis Storm would cause issues for Hildryn.
- Fixed incorrect Energy colors on the Pox when the Tarock Thrown Blade Skin is equipped.
- Fixed an issue where Mining would cause a loss of functionality.
- Fixed incorrect scaling on the Larkspur FX when used in Submersible missions.
- Fixed the Gram using Galatines elemental FX.
- Fixed the Redeemer Prime firing FX.
- Fixed missing Critical Melee hit FX.
- Fixed Cave minimaps appearing incorrectly.
- Fixed incorrect positioning of the ‘Active Events’ UI element when in the Star Chart screen.
- Fixed a UI overlap when attempting to Trade in the Dojo while browsing your Inventory.
- Fixed the Hydrolyst lightning strike all striking at the same angle/rotation.
- Fixing sometimes seeing black squares when casting Nyx’s Chaos ability.
- Fixed incorrect Impact sounds of Kronsh Zaws.
- Fixed script error when casting Hildryn’s Shield Pillage and Balefire ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Lantern ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Garuda’s Blood Altar ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ash’s Blade Storm ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ember’s Fire Blast ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Revenant’s Mesmer Skin ability.
- Fixed an issue with Melee Phase 1 breaking aspects of Frame Fighter.
Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3
– Increased the Coolant Raknoids chance to even drop a Mod for 10% to 30%, thus increasing the drop rate of Wise Razor (and all Mods on the enemy). The Drop table site will be updated when office hours resume.
– Made a small optimization to multi-core core processing.
– Fixed a major issue with the Vor’s Prize entering a soft lock if you hover on the ability videos and hit Continue.
– Potential fixes for crashes on very old integrated graphics processors.
-Fixed looping sounds when firing the Ignis/Ignis Wraith
– Fixed slow-loading black screen on Warframe Ability videos.
Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.2
Melee Phase 1: ‘Flow’ Changes:
Tenno, thank you kindly for your feedback, videos, and reactions so far on last night’s Melee changes! We’ve been live for less than 24 hour with Phase 1 and we’re going to start experimenting a little bit with some feedback. Our first experiment has to do with players who are truly committed to ‘The Sword Alone’.
- Manual blocking/parry has been added when players wield only a Melee weapon in a mission (i.e NO Secondary or Primary equipped). This is possible because in this specific state, the keybindings are free to allow this manual blocking. We do not plan on adding it to any other state yet. The default keybind for this is RMB/Right Mouse Button, as it was in the past.
Controller Changes & Fixes:
- Melee Channeling can no longer be rebound on Controller due to it completely breaking Melee 2.99997 changes. We apologize for the discomfort this may cause for those who have built their controllers comfortably around a different binding. You can’t make an omelette without cracking some eggs!
- Fixed a widespread issue where players using Controllers could no longer Aim after the Melee 2.99997 changes. This affected numerous mechanics like Aim Gliding, Melee Channeling, etc.
- We’ll be continuing to monitor controller issues as they arise! If you’re still having issues, restoring your Controller bindings to ‘Default’ will help in the meantime. Please let us know of further issues!
- Fixed an issue where attempting to reload your Primary/Secondary while in Melee mode would not transition you back to your gun.
Plains of Eidolon Changes & Fixes:
- Removed Hildryn’s Shield-gate mechanic that was applying to Eidolon Lures, resulting in an invulnerability for 3 seconds after their Shields are destroyed before becoming vulnerable again.
- Fixes towards Teralyst (and possibly Gantulyst/Hydrolyst) getting stuck in the Plains which caused constant teleporting all over the landscape.
- Fixes towards Teralyst (and possibly Gantulyst/Hydrolyst) not using abilities.
Hildryn Changes & Fixes:
- Hildryn’s Main Blueprint has moved from Vox Solaris’ Offering Rank of Shadow (Rank 5) to Agent (Rank 2).
- Greatly reduced the camera angle when casting Hildryn’s Haven.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Shield Pillage not removing Status Effects for Clients.
- Fixed Hildryn being able to use ziplines (and other context actions) while in Aegis Storm.
- Fixed script errors when casting Hildryn’s Balefire.
- Improvements towards the Operator curly hair hairlines to show less scalp.
- Balanced the Jat Kittag spark FX for less visual noise.
- The Rakta Dark Dagger’s innate upgrade on equip is now called Mind Haze.
Operation: Buried Debt Fixes:
- Clarified and corrected the Buried Debts data-hashes section of the World State Window to read as ‘UNDISCOVERED’ when you haven’t scanned any data-hashes yet, instead of ‘SCANNED’.
- Updated the Diluted Thermia description to read:
- A magma like liquid that is diluted with coolant during the extraction process. Thermia can be found fracturing the surface of the Orb Vallis during thermal flare-ups. Could this be the key to weakening the Exploiter Orb’s defenses?
- Diluted Thermia now displays as a special pickup in the UI (similar to Argon Crystal, etc).
- Amalgam Mods can now be Chat linked and found in the Codex.
- Fixed a crash when engaging with a Thermia Fracture.
- Fixed Coolant Canisters disappearing if you picked them up too quickly.
- Hotdropped a fixed early this morning that was preventing players from downloading Warframe from the website. If you experienced this issue please try again!
- Fixed real money purchased weapons (Prime Access, etc) not coming potatoed (Orokin Catalyst). Missing potatoes have been rectified to affected accounts in either your Inventory or the respective potatoless weapon depending on if you potatoed after the purchase was made.
- Fixed inability to login when playing in Steam Big Picture mode.
- Fixed cases of some enemies not attacking in Plains or Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when unzooming or switch weapons during Mining.
- Fixed inability to Trade if it includes an Ayatan Star.
- Fixed Exard Scaffold not resetting damage resistances on Sentients.
- Fixed Harrow’s Penance recast not refreshing Duration.
- Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm self timer not being refreshed when affected by Mass Vitrify.
- Fixed the Tarock Thrown Blade Skin not applying to the Spira Prime or Hikou Prime once thrown.
- Fixed missing FX/texture for Rhino’s Iron Skin.
- Fixed missing Elemental FX for the Glaive Prime.
- Fixed Kitgun FX lingering perpetually if the Glaive is also equipped.
- Fixed Warframe Ability videos turning white after unfocusing on the Ability.
- We’re still seeing some playback issues with these that we’re investigating!
- Fixed missing functionality when clicking an active Resource Booster in the UI.
- Fixed Foundry UI notifications displaying a filepath.
- Fixed [PH] context actions in the Mastery Rank 27 test.
- Fixed a script error when accessing the Dojo Room Option Panel.
Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.1
We’re actively investigating issues arising with Controller functionality relating to Melee 2.99997 changes (Aim Gliding, Meleeing, etc).
- Fixed seeing the global community Thermia Fractures progress towards Fracture stability instead of your personal progress if you don’t have any progress yet. You should now only see your personal progress in the Navigation Panel.
- Fixes towards the Coolant Canister not remaining at the last Thermia Fracture that was sealed if it was very far away.
- Fixed random crashes when transitioning to different levels (Orb Vallis to Fortuna, Fortuna to Orbiter, etc).
- Fixed a crash when fighting Raknoids in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a crash in the Warframe Abilities screen when viewing one that includes the Ability video.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in an inability to continue Mining.
- Fixed a UI lockup when following a Chat link to any item with a Sugatra while you have a Zaw equipped.
- Fixed UI lockup that would occur if you checked Abilities for an Archwing.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Desert Wind slam attack not working. Slam attack now always pushes enemies away (would previously pull if you were parrying).
- Fixed Sepfahn Zaws dealing only Heat damage.
- Fixed missing finisher sounds for the Tatsu.
3/8/19 Edit: Missing Notes
- Fixed a long-standing issue with Ivara being able to remain cloaked while performing a Bullet Jump when using Prowl, while Solo or Host. Parkour is intended to break Prowl’s cloak.